It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am a big skeptic, but this.....

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I know i know, 99% of those pics of ghosts are only smoke from cigarettes and lens flares, but those pics are something i mean i am big skeptic, but I found my self staring in those images after I saw them for first time. I don�t know I guess they triggered something in me.

and this is what bothers me most:
Link: www.ghoststudy.com...

The thing is about that sign white stripes on the upper part, my grandfather's friend said that he well knows what that means and he didn�t want to tell me, and i did never showed those pics or website to him i just redraw that on a piece of paper so i can ask a friend of mine......

[Edited on 28-5-2004 by _ARMac_]

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I really like the pictures taken from the cemetary.

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 08:40 PM
link   
*Shivers*

real or not pics like this really give me the creeps lol

Its almost like there looking at me!!!!

But keep us posted on what that sign is! intresting

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 09:08 PM
link   
I'm sure I've seen the signs on that jar or whatever it is. I can't remember where exactly where though. I'll see if I can find it somewhere on the net. The bottom one, the O and X (that looks like skull & Crossbones) is some kind of rune/symbol for death I believe. Where exactly did you get that ?

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 09:19 PM
link   
i met a guy once who kept a spell in a jar with the cap held in place like that. it was a bad spell agianst his brother.

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 09:50 PM
link   
It looks somewhat like a witch bottle. They are usually used as defence from negative spells, but I don't like that skull & crossbones sign at all. Where on earth did you get it ?

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 10:09 PM
link   
That jar looks like one of those jars that supposedly keep spirits trapped inside of them. The custom comes either from the Carribean or Africa... In fact now I remember where I saw it, it was on e-bay. The link you provided has the story behind that specific jar

www.ghoststudy.com...

Someone has made a web page selling tee-shirts and has some more info on ghosts in the jar...

www.ghostinthejar.com...

www.google.com...

Sorry, I cant find any specific information on the painted images...

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Holy crap man, one time I was walkin' down the street and i saw this girl that looked like that. I was like, "Holy $hit, are you a ghost?". She's like, "Hell yeah, you wanna go out?". And I was like, "No, I don't date mormons". She obviously loved me for my nice blue eyes. She just wanted an earth person to go out with. Why doesn't she just find one of her own people? Women!!

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Herman, what on earth are you talking about ?
This is a serious thread. Please don't mock people who are obviously worried about something.

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 04:10 AM
link   
The symbol above the "OX" skull and crossbones looks like a simple Celtic knot.

Obviously, knots are made to bind things. . .

Regardless, anyone who takes a metal detector into a cemetary and starts digging stuff up deserves to have an evil visit and periodic torment for the rest of their unnatural life. Just my opinion, but I think most "civilized" people agree that it's wrong to disturb the dead.

I think I could probably photoshop the ghost pictures, but they look really well made. I can't necessarily spot anything that invalidates them to me, just saying I can imagine how to fake them, tho.

Actually, one thing. As weak as this sounds, the ghosts look like they have contemporary clothing. Doesn't make sense to me in an ancient cemetary, but anything "paranormal" inherently doesn't make sense.

--J1M

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 04:34 AM
link   
I was gonna say someone trying to make a quick buck....BUT This is real I have heard of this jar before and my spiritual instinct is screaming Bad ...I Am going to pass this onto one of my paranormal friends, Could study it more and possibly throw it in salt water to cleanse it...that would be interesting to see. This needs to be looked at by someone mentally strong ...got a very bad feeling on that jar ...Well done an authentic post ..not many of those around.

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 07:13 AM
link   
I am sorry i forgot to mention pics are from Ghost study www.ghoststudy.com
Real or not they bug me and that's a fact, paranormal is real (more or less) but we obviously can not inderstand it

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I'm sorry
, this is just the way that I over come my low self asteem
Making up stories *siigghh*. Annnnyway, I do think that those looked pretty real. Whoever posted that, did you take those pictures, or someone else? He doesn't seem to worried to me!

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Oh i am sowwy i really understaand your sarcastic behavior. And no mister i didnt post that pics can you see? Perhaps you need some glasses. Its in red colour if you can separate it......

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 02:03 AM
link   
The second pic from armac i can make out a boy kneeling and he has his fingers interlocjked but i cant see any image in the other pics.
Just noticed the features on the other pic (sea) those are evil looking faces.

[Edited on 31-5-2004 by drunk]

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Photographic tricks and photoshop.

As for the "Ghost in a Jar", I remember the whole ebay affair, very funny stuff. It's interesting but I've seen many of them. Most of them are frauds and I could make one in a week and nobody would be the wiser.

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 09:01 PM
link   
They look real, but they look TOO real, if you know what I mean. Like everything is just placed too perfectly and everything it's a bit suspicious.

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Last week, I saw a webforum with an immense amount of ghost pictures. The only drawback is that I was on the job and didn't add it to my favorites...

It's a white and I think purple forum with a photo section. And I got there because someone linked to it from here in one of these threads...

Any help???

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Got it...

www.unexplained-mysteries.com...

Known fakes are included, but are being mentioned as fakes... I wonder if we should also have photo galleries with photo's that all members of ATS have posted here before...

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Let me guess, Armac. English is not your first language?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join