It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Labour threw open doors to mass migration in secret plot to make a multicultural UK

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 06:10 AM
link   

How Labour threw open doors to mass migration in secret plot to make a multicultural UK

Labour has always justified immigration on economic grounds and denied it was using it to foster multiculturalism.
But suspicions of a secret agenda rose when Andrew Neather, a former government adviser and speech writer for Tony Blair, Jack Straw and David Blunkett, said the aim of Labour’s immigration strategy was to ‘rub the Right’s nose in diversity and render their arguments out of date’.
Mr Neather said he helped to write the 2000 report which outlined a strategy to ‘open up the UK to mass migration’.
The document was not published in its original format over fears of an a
(visit the link for the full news article)

Link To Story

[edit on 2/10/2010 by semperfortis]

+5 more 
posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Well, we all kind of knew it, but now we have the paperwork to back it up.. It seems that New LIEbour have purposely destroyed Britain in every way possible.. From selling off all of our assets, including our gold reserves at the lowest price, to flooding our shores with foriegners without controls creating no go areas, and bring extremism here.. That just doesnt even begin to scratch the surface.. This whole goverment are a clear and presant danger to the British people.. More dangerous than any Taliban could be because at least you know where you stand with those people..
They should all be tried for high treason and the lot of them drowned in the Thames!!

(visit the link for the full news article)

Link To Article

[edit on 2/10/2010 by semperfortis]

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 06:16 AM
link   
The social engineering that has taken place over the last decade is in my opinion aimed at only one thing, breaking the political will of the British people so the elite can do what they wish.. which is demonstrable by the way they are acting.

The truth is that whatever colour we are, we are only ants to them and of no concequence, multiculturalism has been used as a tool to them to divide the nation and strip away the national identity.. in the process it has created social reaction where we reach Godwins Law in as few words as possible..

As we are divided our voices are small and thus can be ignored.. In most situations where there is tension, the Gov is the one that created it with confused and hypocritical policies..

In my opinion, it will backfire on them.. lets hope it won't be to unpleasant a ride..

[edit on 10/2/10 by thoughtsfull]

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 06:27 AM
link   
I may be incorrect but I am sure Jack Straw recently said that Labour's attempt at social engineering by having an open door immigration policy has failed miserably.
Well, to coin a well used phrase; no #!

And what do we do now to redress the situation?

First thing's first, we shut the door for EVERYONE except the truly needy and those that can offer something positive to Britain.

I also believe we need open and honest debate, without the immediate accusations of racism etc, on the whole issue and a workable solution sought which put's the interests of the British people, regardless of race, first.

I have never professed to have all the answers, but something needs to be done NOW!

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by thoughtsfull

It has already back fired, the country is ruined, and these revelations in the press will be the last straw.. What they have done is totally against the people who voted them in... In fact what they have done is treasonous... And some of the comments I have heard with this news coming out, there is a lot of pissed of brits today who are openly talking civil war to get these criminals out..... In the end of the day, I think that is the only way to get rid of the global elites tendrals grip off our land....

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freeborn

I also believe we need open and honest debate, without the immediate accusations of racism etc, on the whole issue and a workable solution sought which put's the interests of the British people, regardless of race, first.

Godwins law always come into play.. and is why these open, honest conversations never happen and never get any where..

I am sure Godwins Law is the core part of the control placed in the social engineering that has taken place.

For those that don't knwo Godwins Law

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Freeborn

I agree, but first we need to get integrity back into the political arena with honest men and women who tell it as it is and not just what we want to hear.. Point in example; last night, Phil Woolas the migration sec said thee was no open door immigration policy in the Uk... Fast fwd 24 hours and this report gets out.... The lying, treacherous bastards!..... I'm Jewish, and even I feel like voting BNP!

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Selahobed

Not wanting to repeat myself but check my post here www.abovetopsecret.com...

Cameron will be no different from Brown, who was no different from Blair, who was no different from Major....blah, blah, blah.

Where are the people's politicians?
Excepting Frank Field and one or two other's, how many current politicians have any integrity whatsoever?

We need immediate electoral and government reform with the abandonment of the party politics system that has failed us miserably.

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 06:43 AM
link   
BNP are attacked by the mainstream media. It is an obvious propaganda attack.

Like the question time with Nick Griffin. Where they attacked him constantly and told many lies. It was one man thrown into a sea of non-white or liberal white morons. These people think everything is fine and immigration is brilliant, but they do not realise it is a form of genocide.

Liberals are such douches.

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 06:45 AM
link   

The only thing that will save the country is a revolution. We need the kings of old, like Henry the fourth. People like that. Heroes.

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Selahobed
reply to post by thoughtsfull

It has already back fired, the country is ruined, and these revelations in the press will be the last straw.. What they have done is totally against the people who voted them in... In fact what they have done is treasonous... And some of the comments I have heard with this news coming out, there is a lot of pissed of brits today who are openly talking civil war to get these criminals out..... In the end of the day, I think that is the only way to get rid of the global elites tendrals grip off our land....

The problem as I see it is, that we have a global situation where most countries are expereincing the same internal unrest as we are.. the Elite around the world have made a big [expletive] up of the situation.. they got bitten by the greedy pig virus..

I see 2 outcomes right now.. one is that we will be dragged into an external war or if that does not happen civil war.. I guessing the first will be the one the elite would rather happen and in fact will push to happen..

The Israelis and Iranians are being leveraged as the problem.. it could jsut have easily been 2 other countries.. when the reality is that unless the elite do something soon their money spinning cash cow that is us, will go pop and bite them back..

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Something needs to be done... Reform from the top down and that includes the so called defender of the faith who let all of this happen on her watch....
You can't blame the immigrants either.. They came here at our goverments behest and demonizing them is not British either.. Lets lay the blame where it belongs; right at the feet of New Labour who has socially engineered this country out of existence... Time to get it back

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 06:55 AM
link   
What we need is a system with no career politicians, no old boy network and fixed terms of service. Close public and independent scrutiny of ALL government business and, above all, accountability and severe penalties for those who try to play the system for personal gain or the advantage of any corporate or foreign entity, that is counter to the good of the country and it's people. They serve the country first and foremost, and have no outside positions to influence thinking. More of a co-operative really, to forestall any chance of secret behind-closed-doors meetings with lobbyists resulting in detrimental decisions being made that will hurt this nation.

The current bunch, all of them, have shown they cannot be trusted with the running of this country and should be held personally resposnible for the massive debts they have run up, due to ridiculous spending and failed projects that have enriched their corporate backers.

Sling some of the buggers in jail as well, which they deserve, and replace the politicised police top brass with people willing to do the job of stopping crime, not acting as the governments hired muscle.

Maybe I should run for office?

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Selahobed

It's not just New Labour at fault, it's the whole system that allows this to happen.
The wilful disregard for the interests and care's and concern's of the people of this country can not be allowed to continue.

You say take it back, I say we've never had control of it!

Party politics has failed us.

Parliament was never intended to be party driven, it just happened.

We need immediate electoral and parliamentary reform which ensure's that elected personnel are directly responsible to their constituents and not some illusory party manifesto or whip.
Demand a bigger say in the issue's that directly involve us and are important to us.

It doesn't have to be this complete crock of # that has been wrapped up and sold to us as 'democracy'.

As for The Defender Of The Faith.
Another arguement for another thread methinks but I tend to agree with you.
She has been a party to those that have systematically destroyed this great country and Union.

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Selahobed

I agree, but first we need to get integrity back into the political arena with honest men and women who tell it as it is and not just what we want to hear.. Point in example; last night, Phil Woolas the migration sec said thee was no open door immigration policy in the Uk... Fast fwd 24 hours and this report gets out.... The lying, treacherous bastards!..... I'm Jewish, and even I feel like voting BNP!

Hey Sela! Haven t seen you for a while

Thanks for showing us proof of the treason we've all suspected! You say you'd vote BNP. I think the BNP has been zapped with the Saul Alinsky "marginalization beam"! The PTB are way to scared of this bunch!

I wish we had a "BNP" here in the States but our version is a joke. I honestly think they're a dis info group (but hey, I'm paranoid
).

I've remarked to my wife (with gallows humor) that if we ever want to see any semblance of an "Anglo-Saxon" England we need to go now. You know you have problems when there are areas that are considered "no go" to everyone but the invading outlanders!

Out of curiosity, here in the states we have a MAJOR illegal immigration/invasion situation. Just on a purely human level, a large percentage of these folks are being used for slave labor (very low wages/long hours). This isnt counting the amazing number living on our welfare dollars and discounted college tuition. I may declare myself illegal so I can afford for my kid to go to college!

Is this the case in the UK?

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 07:06 AM
link   
It seems to me to be all part of their 'game'.

The people vote for more right-wing ideals. The right-wing ideals don't work becasue they are ruined are 'demonised' by the left. So the people vote for more left-wing ideals. But then they are ruined and 'demonised' by the right. Then they vote left/right/left/right.

So at the moment they are demonising left-wing ideals so that the Tories come back in again. You can smell it in the air. But if you take a real good look at them all, they're all the same no matter what party follow.

Right wing makes it easier for those who are in power to control us. When we're sitting left they can still bring in the same policies and ideologies but they have to do it in a different way. Such as intentionally flood the country with criminal immigrants to say 'look how bad this is! It doesn't work! All foreigners are bad! They took our jobs!".

And we just sit in the middle, going round in the same circle every single time, letting it all happen

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by asd10

The only thing that will save the country is a revolution. We need the kings of old, like Henry the fourth. People like that. Heroes.

Or a Cromwell minus his religious bigotry.
Or even a John Lillburne or Gerrard Winstanley minus their religous leanings.

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Britguy

Well if you could do all of that then I would vote for you
... Which kind of brings up another point; the real good people of this country have lost their voice due to minorities shouting louder and crying discrimination at every turn.. That police officer Daziel a point of example.. Political correctness and "diversity" employment legislation also hasnt done us any favours where employers are forced to employ so many such and such people even if they are not up to the job... We need common sense.. NOT touchy feely goverment who is too scared to hurt peoples feelings yet are not afraid to ruin the country for the indigenous population...

Yes thats right.. Indigenous....! Apparantly we cant be indigenous either... I would beg to differ!!

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Unfortunately we dont have anyone to lead us at the moment. 5 more years of Brown is a horendous prospect, but will 5 years under Cameron be any better? It's time for change, but not from tweedle dee to tweedle dum.
There are no figures within British politics who can inspire a nation when it's going through sh*t, not one. We all have disdain for politicians not respect. Can you name a Politician who could get the nation behind them?
I can't.

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Out of curiosity, here in the states we have a MAJOR illegal immigration/invasion situation. Just on a purely human level, a large percentage of these folks are being used for slave labor (very low wages/long hours). This isnt counting the amazing number living on our welfare dollars and discounted college tuition. I may declare myself illegal so I can afford for my kid to go to college!
reply to post by felonius

Tragically it is... Quite a lot of them are "sex slaves" bought in from eastern europe.. They are conned to coming here and once here are imprisoned into a life of sexual servitude.. Also slave labour on farms etc..

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join