It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paranormal State Captures Image of Jersey Devil

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Always fuzzy! I wonder though, if it does exist, maybe it's some disgruntled native god lost in time.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I would like to assert that the thermal footage of the jersey devil supposedly captured by the PRS team is pure hoax! First of all they seem to find this elusive beast the first night they go looking! Next they hear it's call which seems to repeat way too often and seems to repeat at matching intervals like it's being played from a tape! Most people that look for the Devil search for decades finding little proof but the PRS team gets evidence on the second night! Too bad the evidence they get is thermal footage of what is obviously not a living animal!
They never show steady footage of this evidence and only short shots from a hand held camera of the screen they are viewing! From what we see of this creature it never moves once as far as i can tell! Another thing is this alleged beast has its wings extended but is on the ground! The PRS team is making noise and the supposed animal never turns towards them like any common animal would do! Not only is this a hoax but a poorly done one! I wonder how any one of them has graduated from penn state or maybe they just think their entire audience is ignorant! Well whatever the reason, I always found this show sketchy at best but now I think their credability has gone to the dogs! It angers me the way they try to put one over on their audience! This is one reality show that is as far from reality as you can get but then again most reality television is! I realize this post is quite old but I just happened to catch a repeated episode of epic fraud!

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
It looks like, and is more likely to be a duck or goose. IMHO, it's hardly conclusive. You know what they say about something being too good to be true.

IRM

I was thinking a chicken of some sort, or a quail, etc, but yeah....bird. Birdy feet, birdy wings, birdy head - gotta be a bird. probably a yummy one, too!

<< 8  9  10   >>

join