It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Finally Figured Out What the Health Care Bill is About

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Having elucidated the potential soft kill mechansim of the vaccine program:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I can now make an educated guess as to the purpose of the Health Care Reform Program.

Of course one purpose is an enhancer for the detonation of the financial weapon by removing another 10% of your gross income under penalty of prison. A primary purpose of the detonation of the financial weapon in the US is to so impoverish people that they are driven from their homes and voluntarily go to the FEMA camps for a hot meal and place to sleep in order that they may be culled for organ donation and sale on the world market or work detail or termination. Meanwhile their former homes will be bulldozed to make way for the buffalo commons. The other purpose is to destroy China by vaporizing its export market after the Chinese have been drawn into the cities by transhippment of US jobs there for the purpose of triggering a revolution and internal destruction.

If the You Tube video and my speculations are correct, then in order to kill the selected number of people they will have to be forced to receive vaccinations and in order to have health insurance which you must have or be sent to prison you will have to be vaccinated under the CDC recommended schedule. And if you are not up to date you will get all those vaccinations all at once to catch up and that means so much radiation that you'll be lucky to last for a month.

Now, as they know they will be eliminating people under 15 years old and over 40 years old if Rahm Emanuals brother Dr. Death's guidlines are followed and we know that about 70 vaccinations are required before one reaches the age of 18, then it would be kind of stupid to try and treat the people you are purposely trying to kill. So the health fed will along with the mandatory vaccine program, implement the treatment guidlines which will essentially be no intervention (thats what they call treatment) for those under 15 or over 40. They'll be given a pill or several pills, told they are OK and sent home to die because paying for a prescription helps the detonation of the financial weapon process. The health care fed will require cramdown of these provisions on all doctors like the kindly rural doctor who really wants to help his patients.

Of course, it wouldn't do to have you be able to buy supplements like resveratol which heals radiation damage so the health food stores will be closed under Codex Alimientarius to insure you don't self medicate. In adddition gardens will be outlawed to assist in the gathering and culling. The medical database which will be created by Wal Mart (I kid you not) will be used to identify organ donors for compatibility for New World Order clients around the world.

It will all of course be done under the rubric of helping the uninsured. People will be clueless as to the true purpose nor would they believe it if told. As the deaths begin piling up they will be ascribed to cancers (caused by the SM-40) clostridium (engineered bacteria) or lieshmania (contains human DNA) and no one will pin it on the radiobiological weapon release. The swine flu vaccine was apparently the pre-load of the biological part of the package consisiting of the latent viruses and bacteria which need only be done once for economy.

[edit on 10-2-2010 by MrWizard]

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrWizard

... in order that they may be culled for organ donation and sale on the world market ...

That's always been my contention. We have many rights in the US and one is medical privacy (at least we like to think so).

The Mayo clinic and other top independent health organizations aren't likely to offer up medical records to just anybody. If the Gov't can get mandatory medical records into their possession ... OMG what a great way to find (via cataloging) everyone's healthy organs. They (TPTB and their minions) would have access to the purest organ DB ever!

Ever notice Kennedy died from brain cancer. Anything else but brain issues... Need a new heart, lung and kidneys?. $2.4 million for the replacement! Most of our congress (the dirty rotten ones) are all filthy rich and could easily afford that. Do the math. You don't see a rich, young gov't rep dieing young. Not when they can replace countless organs. Some reps. likely have zippers.

Ever notice these freakin congressmen are like older than fuggin dirt. Some maybe older than Larry King. I dunno about your family but we don't have people in our family in their 80's sharp as a whip with no health problems...

Some have lived a great healthy life and die at 60'ish of natural causes. Like an organ failure.

YET, they (TPTB) rarely experience any issues. Except that Murtha guy... I don't believe that's an accident for a second though.

I don't know about the rest of your presumtions. I find it hard to believe that will out right poison people, en mass, as you are describing. That's not TPTB's way of doing things.

Although they have been known to groom some nut job from Hawaii and put him into power to do their dirty work. I'm just sayin'

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Funny, I was under the impression that it was designed to lower health care costs and provide more people with insurance. What do I know, though, that's just what the actual freakin' bills say.

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by buttking
Funny, I was under the impression that it was designed to lower health care costs and provide more people with insurance. What do I know, though, that's just what the actual freakin' bills say.

You obviously haven't lived yet.

By the time you wise up, you'll likely be dead.

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by buttking

that goes to show - you do not know how to read - read it~!@
it is a complete Government take over that leaves you with no choices.
you will have a microchip - how long do you suppose it will take them to transfer you bank account to the chip>?>?
it allows the government to over rule your living conditions,
it cost you more than anyone working for less than 200$hr. can afford. how much did you say you would have earned...?
well they just saved 2million jobs.... ah~ did I miss something...?
so by their logic - without them stealing from us we would have lost even more with them leaving it alone... no we are being slowly bled to death.
and the only resort we will have left available is the same as what the feds did to the moonshiners... Flee or Fight ... since there is no where to run... what option do you have...? that is unless you want to be a slave - then all you have to do is nothing... and when you are injuried - well they expire you.

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 07:53 AM
link   
This discussion really makes me want to see RepoMen when it comes out... I wonder how much of it would seem more relevant than its intended purpose, which is fiction.

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by MrWizard

So please tell me...how have you been affected by all of your other paranoid delusions that never came to pass? Or is this merely a matter of increasing the anxiety level of a certain cadre of simps?

All I know is that I keep seeing these wannabe Cassandra's posting at ATS, but when their dark predictions...be they political or of the tin hat variety...fail to cooperate, we never see a post like "Boy...am I ever happy I was full of crap!"

Follow-up is everything, eh?

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by MrWizard

So it's either:

1. Some Machiavellian ploy to euthanise massive swathes of the population, involving tens of thousands of workers all maintaining a perfect secrecy, for some strange counter-productive purpose that makes absolutely no sense, all without any supporting evidence

or

2. A way to limit people going bankrupt through paying for medical expenses, which is one of the reasons the US housing market was/is so screwed up

Please. Get a grip! Your tin-foil is slipping!

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   
We have had Government run healthcare in the U.K. for all of my life and I have never once woken up in a bath full of ice missing a Kidney.

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   
It is all about money always has been shifting more money from the people to the government. It is a double edge sword hurting thos that have health care and helping thos that don't. In the end the health care reform, in my opinion is a bad idea. Who needs to go to a hospital if they are hurt and have to pay a fine or face jail for not having insurance. We have to be careful of what our government puts in front of us. Who can really say that our government has our best interest in mind.

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Think about it this way. If this bill was designed to help the uninsured, why were there regulations on vending machines in it?

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by JIMC5499
Think about it this way. If this bill was designed to help the uninsured, why were there regulations on vending machines in it?

Because vending machines are evil always taking our money just kidding. The healthcare bill is just a lot of crud anyway to me just one more way that the U.S. government can take advantage of its people by forcing its people to get healthcare and to pick and choose who gets what like vaccines and medication.

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Right now I am sitting in the Emergency Room waiting for stitches in my leg. I have been here over three hours and have had both an EKG and a sonogram of my heart. Other than to tie a wrap around my leg to keep me from bleeding all over the place, they haven't touched my leg. These tests are being done just to protect the hospital and the doctors from being sued in the event I keel over in the parking lot on the way home. How many times does things like this happen? How much extra cost is added because of things like this?

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by JIMC5499

yes they are protecting them selves but at the same time we pay the price of tests that are not really all that neccecary pay $300 for and ekg $200 for and x-ray money that comes from the insurance and our pockets as a working class. To require us to have insurance is just more money for the doctors, insurance companies, and the gonvernment. The circle never ends for the people who can afford it and the pain for those who can not afford it. In the end the bill if passed would cause more headaches for thos who can not afford insuance and a non working American (i am a stay at hoome mom) it just puts more burden on my husband to provide something for me that we really just can not afford. It is the decistion of food or insurance for me. That is the way things are when you are a working class American. The bill is just one more way for the govenment to pull even more money out of the one paycheck we do have comming in.

Money makes the world go round.

[edit on 16-2-2010 by ladyintheshadows]

[edit on 16-2-2010 by ladyintheshadows]

top topics

join