It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question about the Exploitation of the Soviet Union

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Attention: I have a question the Post U.S.S.R. I've heard it said before that after 91-92, corporations that were in cahoots with Bush Sr, Bill Clinton, and Boris Yeltsin to loot the already repressed masses of whatever they had left.

Is this true? And if so, where can I find some good information on it? I sort of need it for an essay I'm writing, about how Corporations are evil.

So help me out here ladies and gentleman, and for God's Sake....please don't complicate the hell out of this....PLEASE Simply question...seeking a simply answer

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 03:09 AM
link   
I uess I won't be much help. But I recall after the fall of the USSR, and I won't get into how I believe this was a plan enacted by Reagan and Gorbachov, performing for their puppet masters, heh, did I just get into that? Oh, where was I? Yeah, I recall that McDonalds set about creating a market, and the corporation insisted that the particular potatoes that were used for the french fries , the seed potatoes were imported into Russia, so as to maintain quality control. You understand that, perhaps, wherever you go in the world to eat at a McDonald's restaurant, the french fries must taste the same. That is the soul of McDonalds, at least in the way back times. Quality control, no matter where you go, you will order and get just what you expect. Forgive me for not having links, etc. I just recall the business plan of that particular corporation at that time. I have long since not given a damn about such things.

As a side note, however, when I lived in Germany in the 1980's, the hamburgers tasted too much like soy burgers, and I had to pay extra for ketchup, What? 10 pfennings for ketchup? lol. But the french fries were excellent, just like what I got home "in the world".

join