It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Conspiracy of ...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Are we not here erudicating about every thought that imagination can summon, and yet living totally blind ,to the very conspiracy that is so self evident?

Billions of lives since humans popped out of wombs....do you see it?

Billlions of deaths since humans popped out of wombs...do you see it?

The propaganda of religion , that suggest a place to go....do you see it?

Cant remember before you popped out of the womb.....DO YOU SEE IT?

No one comes back and describes the scene after dying.....DO YOU SEE IT?

The only planet in the solar system with life.......Come see it.

Nothing born outside this Earth .....SEE IT.

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 01:18 AM
link   

What conspiracy?

Is that list your 'ultimate' conspiracies.

Cause if I need to explain

Cant remember before you popped out of the womb.....DO YOU SEE IT?

Then there's an educational problem...

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Before you reveal your grand conspiracy about the meaning of life.... or the afterlife let me just point out some holes so far ......

People do come back from death and describe the afterlife. I myself have out of body experiences.... I SEE IT !!! .

this planet may be the only one with life in the solar system, .... but NOT the galaxy.

There is plenty being born outside of earth.

Why do you sound like the guy from RED DRAGON ???

remember ?? they also did a skit about it in SouthPark, the manbearpig episode when the serial killer is showing his slide show. haha.

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by IntastellaBurst

Why do you sound like the guy from RED DRAGON ???

remember ?? they also did a skit about it in SouthPark, the manbearpig episode when the serial killer is showing his slide show. haha.

Off topic......

It was the Cartmans a Psychic Episode, not the Manbearpig one.

I watched it yesterday
can't get enough south park.

And yeah, I don't believe it, but this guy and quite a few others have claimed to of seen an afterlife after death... I can't disprove it, as I wasn't there.... but there are claims of it. (just so you know IB that's not an insult or anything)

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Republican08

Insult ??

aha, I'm confused, .... I am Pro afterlife theory. I've heard some vivid accounts as well. I wouldn't judge you on wether you believe them or not buddy,.... cause personaly, I have a hard time believing anything I haven't experienced.

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by IntastellaBurst
reply to post by Republican08

Insult ??

aha, I'm confused, .... I am Pro afterlife theory. I've heard some vivid accounts as well. I wouldn't judge you on whether you believe them or not buddy,.... cause personaly, I have a hard time believing anything I haven't experienced.

Glad we agree

Also enjoyed the Pro-Afterlife lol, ProLife... eh not that funny I suppose.

I am curious to when the OP elaborates......waiting....

[edit on 10-2-2010 by Republican08]

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 03:08 AM
link   
grand conspiracy?

everything is energy and potential energy. yin yang. m/f. true false, the whole shabang. I guess you're energy in life and potential energy in death. Or more accurately, consciousness in life and potential consciousness in non-life.

of course, there are variations of the energy levels and potential energy levels, but this is just a basic description of 3 dimensional universe we mainly perceive. The aspects of the 7-up get a little "trippy". The human condition is clearly a 3rd dimensional vanguard, as brief, but intense understandings of 4th dimensional or 5th dimensional ideas REALLY freak some people out (such as accurate preminition, or even altering of time line by ones mind seeing into future possibilities and altering events to forge that respective path). This could go into the events of 9/11 and WHAT IF it didn't happen, if Hitler had succeeded, etc.

Your list is interesting, not sure if i entirely follow where you were going with it. I personally have likened the womb to a black hole, and the whole sperm(light) into the womb (blackhole) somehow synthesize life (consciousness). Very unfounded, but hey, it's more believable than some of those "Traditional" stories out there.

[edit on 10-2-2010 by Ex Plures-Unus]

top topics

join