It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Evil's Nuclear Black Death Vaccine Lottery

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I reviewed the radiation aspects of the stated contents of the swine flu vaccine on You Tube:

www.youtube.com...

on my thread titled Nuclear Physics and Vaccines:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

(Note that we have no way of knowing whether the You Tube video is true or not.)

To breifly review, we invetigated the possibility that the thimerisol and MF 59 squalene and other organic compounds might create a plastic molecule that would bring the radium (which would be explained as a radioactive tracer) near the mercury where it would create very deadly mercury compounds from its decay. We found that the dose was cummulative meaning that the more vaccinations you got the more radioactive you became and we even explored the possibility that leukemia and prostate and baldness might be caused by radioactive vaccines and that it might explain high radon levels in some homes and we also looked at for a given vaccination regimine how the death could be made to occur any number of years out provided the person continued to get their vaccine because the dose is cummulative.

But it wasn't until I began researching the other components that Ibegan to see that his bioweapon, if it is one, is a real beaut.

We have yersinia pestis (black death), colostridium difficile, leishmania, and simian virus 40.

Now these were all analyzed to be live and the yersinia, colostridium and leishmania were stated to be bioengineered strains. In fact the leishmania had human DNA.

So what are they doing? Well simply they are masking a radiation death as somehting else. You see, all of these species seem to be bioengineered to remain latent in the body and mimic the effects of radiation when they become active. They could be there for months or years until sufficient radiation dose is achieved to break down the body enough so that they activate and then the death would be attributed to one of these diseases rather than radiation.

Simian virus 40 (SV-40) is naturally known to be latent and causes cancer.

The symptoms of radiation sickness are diarrhea and so are the symptoms of clostridium.

Radiation makes your hair fall out and so does leishmania and the DNA engineering makes sure it keeps growing in your body because it essentially is your body after the gene splicing with human DNA.

Now the weakened yersinia which has been bioengineered can do one of two things if its latent. First, yersinia attacks the lymph system so it could knoclk down your immunity and you would get cancer and leishmania and diarrhea so that it doesn't look like hou are dying of radiation sickness. Because if tens of millions of people died of radiation sickness it would be kind of obvious that they were exposed.

Or, if its not sufficiently weakened it could develop into black plague and of course an outbreak of pneumonic plague would be great cover.

I have found that resveretrol helps with radiation demage and curcumin and chelating might help. I'm trying to figure out the best way to get rid of the rest of the crap.

But again we don't know whether the vid is true but its really odd the way it all fits together. That psyop to get people to take the vaccine was really extensive on TV I mean like every night. You should check radon levels as those may give an indication of how much radium they put in it.

Thats all.

[edit on 9-2-2010 by MrWizard]

[edit on 9-2-2010 by MrWizard]

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 12:53 AM
link   
So now the rush to pass the Health Care Reform Act makes sense.

"What Will Be Considered Mandatory"
"The Federal Government’s proposed mandatory health insurance will mean mandatory vaccinations/immunizations. The Center for Disease Control (CDC) says that for anyone who refuses to keep up-to-date vaccinations, under the new health reform, you will not be able to obtain any health care you may need until immunizations are current"

www.youronlineinsurance.com...

And as Dr. Death feels that "intervention" should not be allowed for sick people younger than 15 or older than 40, the mandatiry vaccine regimine can of course be tailored to insure these people are eliminated. Right now around 70 vaccinations are recommended between the ages of 0 and 18.

So they can preload everybody in the swine flu vax with the biologicals and then concentrate on the radiation because it would be less cumbersome than culturing those genetically engineered biowepons for global vaccinations.

join