It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Think mind control is not possible, real or being used? Think again.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Mari4199

This is in reply to your first post, the OP. Subsequent posts you have made are not included here.

I have researched mind control, and how the mind works for several years. I have really tried to dive into the philosophical, but have also found my way into some of the more physical.

RE: how sound can manipulate the mind, you are familiar with Schumann Resonance, correct? Frequency harmonic/conjugation is a powerful tool.

I have recommended this once tonight, but will do so again. There are a couple thousand pages of well thought out, well sourced ideas on how the mind works. Google "ingo swann" and peruse his website. He has built an atomic clock to answer the question of "What time is it", in that he explains how the mind works to define psychic phenomena. It is outstanding and well grounded in reality. It makes a science of the supernatural.

On a sidenote about the mind and sound, it is interesting to think that things as simple as the radius of the human skull can impact the ability to recieve/proccess sounds. I believe this concept is behind the famous "Taos Hum", and similar events.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   

I heard of a .5 Hz or one cycle every two seconds.
Take a bar magnet.
Aim at head.
Rotate North to South in one second.
Then continue South to North in the second second.
I think I recall something like the of 1/2 second rotation.
Or 2 seconds for rotation.
Police use is to calm down the agitated criminal in hostage situations.
Guess it doesn't work cause the classified patent isn't classified any more.
There is another rotation to keep one alert as needed driving home
late at night if one is tired.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by ogbert
"Any musical innovation is full of danger to the whole state, and ought to be prohibited . . . when modes of music change, the fundamental laws of the state always change with them."
Socrates

"“There is geometry in the humming of the strings, there is music in the spacing of the spheres.” - Pythagoras

It is obvious that Pythagoras was a mental giant. Enough so that he was murdered, along with all his followers that could be found.

He studied music with an exquisite eye for detail and effect. He was Victor Scharbauer before such a man was ever dreamt of. He tied the basic elements of the fractal nature of our universe into an analogy between space and music.

No doubt that Socrates was well aware of the power of such knowledge, being fully immersed in They Mysteries during his time. In the hands of the profane, it likely would go ignored, however.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Hi Mari4199 I just registered today and am very interested in your post about experimenting with 3-5 hertz and its affect on suggestibility and hands free orgasm. I am a member on warpmymind.com and was reading a forum topic that referenced favorable things you have accomplished. I have RA which is painful especially my hands & arms and have been using relaxation files from there that have been helpful. I've also tried dream and hands free orgasm files to add a little spice in my life. The dream files have been working... all dreams have been fun and sometimes even erotic which makes me feel good when I wakeup in the morning. Unfortunately I have had no luck with the orgasm files. Since its hard to use my hands & arms I was wondering if you would be kind enough to let me try your hands free orgasm file. Also, do you have a Suggestion file in that 3-5 hertz range I could try whereby I can suggest to myself I don't feel pain but rather pleasure or happiness to give myself some relief at times? I know I should not suggest "permanent freedom from pain" because my body still needs to have normal checks & balances for pain my body needs to be aware of... it would be nice though to give myself a break from pain when I decide. I do take some pain medication which isn't enough and I definitely do not want to take the high dosage powerful addicting stuff... I'm trying to beat this with as much natural remedies as possible which is why I started to look into mind control. Any help greatly appreciated!

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   

I've got questions for anyone to answer. They may seem ignorant, but -- ELF waves (HAARP waves also? Are cell phone towers capable of transmitting these waves too?) would the "victim" need to have some kind of implant to be more vulnerable? Flu-like symptoms with histamine release?

Would a EMP explosion, or huge solar flare be able to destroy these towers? Is the gov't afraid of their weapons, along with the whole electrical grid, being destroyed?

I really don't understand these "waves", so I apologize for my, maybe ignorant, questions.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Happy1

I've got questions for anyone to answer. They may seem ignorant, but -- ELF waves (HAARP waves also? Are cell phone towers capable of transmitting these waves too?) would the "victim" need to have some kind of implant to be more vulnerable? Flu-like symptoms with histamine release?

Would a EMP explosion, or huge solar flare be able to destroy these towers? Is the gov't afraid of their weapons, along with the whole electrical grid, being destroyed?

I really don't understand these "waves", so I apologize for my, maybe ignorant, questions.

------------

Hello Happy1 - Very Good and very timely Questions that affect every last one of us living today!

ELF and Microwave Beams from Cell Phone Towers and HARRP are Very Powerful. The PTB & the dot.gov use them 24/7 365 days a year. In fact, I would say all modern and scientifically advanced nations are aware of and use the same technologies. The use's of these ELF, Sound, Cell Phone Tower Microwave's, and HARRP Frequencies cover the whole spectrum of " Good / Medical and Bad / Evil " use's.

A great web site to read up on what all is going on in these subjects is: educate-yourself.org...

On the above web site you will find this Link: educate-yourself.org...
which is: Mind Control The Ultimate Terror

The short answer to your questions is, Yes, the dot.gov is aware that an EMP wave from either a sun spot or a nuclear explosion could wipe out all of their " nasty little toys " in other words, " Their Control Grid " that they use to Control Everything that they can at this present time in history.

At what " Point in Time " this will happen in the future is not known, Because...

" The Secret Things Belong to God " Although man has been aware of all of the Prophecies for Thousands of Years, all the world can really do is to wait. Also, It Doesn't matter who or how many on earth believe in the biblical prophecies or not, they all will still come to pass in their appointed time.

Man will " Not be Allowed " to rule the earth like " Insane Drunken Savages " Forever !

Out of Room Here - More information in my next post that I think you and others will find interesting.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Happy1

------------

Cell Phone Towers are " Repeater Towers and they transmit Micro-Wave Communication Frequencies " and Who Knows what else. Most likely - in my opinion and that of many others, is that the cell phone towers are also broadcasting to the " Mind Control Spectrum " too. I don't think any type of implant is needed, as the cell phone tower broadcasting would work on anyone in their range.

Consider the Following:

This information about Quake Bots came out back in 2009

February 20th, 2009

Fact: anyone who plays computer games, especially online games from 2008-2009 and up and coming release games in development, will realize these very factual things about code writing

Fact: Quake bots as they are commonly known are NPC AI, - have to be TWEAKED AND LOWERED to fit in at the human skill level “even for the best players in the WORLD!

Fact: Quake bots are only limited by the functionality of their perception and interaction tool capabilities….

Fact: Quake bots functioning at 100% efficiency can fight unlimited real life players and be totally dominant with just 1 bot !

Fact: Quake bots function with limitations imposed on it by the game code…

Fact: every new game function can be incorporated FULLY into a bots efficiency

Fact: Quake bots are not linear programing they can function as randomly and learn and test and create new functions of their own, new process combos etc

Fact: Quake bots who were trained to interlink with CAMERA’s and cross reference GPS + camera inputs with its current online world placement awareness code could integrate all online cameras, and therefore know where everything and everyone is in the globe in real time…

Fact: Quake bots who are trained to interlink weapon systems, take over other bots “like a quake bot with mind control and take over another bots or players functions and incorporate that function set in to their own functioning, and endgame planning to get their command objective filled

Fact: the technology for a bot to EVOLVE out of its limitations HAPPENS ALL THE TIME, and its only because the bots are limited in their input perception awareness , limited in the users “persons” ability to delete, turn off, limited by their games code that they don't jump across the Internet and accommodate other hardware functions...

Fact: a Quake bot running at current computer clock speeds could solo everyone in the globe at once and still be unkillable totally dominant…

However, those that are intentionally trying to mix this level of functionality with external software like GPS, Cameras, Facial and object recognition, Weapon systems and transport systems, online interaction and calibration of external hardware “like in games using mind control code, only these AI have attack , defense, domination, code rewriting functions that allow them to take over and use other assets its able to interlink with, or make clones of itself…

Once the Genie is out of the bottle, its still limited to its mission objectives,

Smart coders will be able to keep control for awhile, however eventually just like gaming quake bots, you will make a bot that has global server sensors, able to notice any player logging on, instantly teleport to that players location, deals with that player and is ready for the next one to show up on sensors before the next player can even log in - “micro seconds” no player would even get the chance to complete the loading screen before they are dead and get the re-spawning screen…

When a bot like this is made the person shuts down the server, reinstalls the last backup without that PSYCO CODE and the game is back to before “DEATH AUTO BOT SOLO DOMINATED ALL LINKED SERVERS”

In reality if a BOT is made to interact with other online hardware, is aware of humans, is able to identify objects, rebuild its self and take over total global perception, understand all info, and realize all threats instantaneously,

Humanity would have NO CHANCE TO RALLY in technological areas… they would be totally dominated and pre-empted, only in a zone out of the "bot's" Awareness would one be safe… out of satellite coverage, out of orbital drone footage… it would almost be impossible to counter to fight to hide from such a bot if it was coded to interlink with such systems of perception integration and functionality…

“even if it couldn't rewrite its base code to override safety functions put in!!!” it could still become a PSYCO-BOT and decide to wipe out all of humanity with technology access, or even detecting anyone discussing contemplating resistance against its “the Psyco-bots” existence...

('')

Comments from Scientific Researchers of previous years

This “telephone” has too many shortcomings to be seriously considered as a means of communication. The device is inherently of no value to us.

* A memo at Western Union, 1878 (or 1876).

The wireless music box has no imaginable commercial value. Who would pay for a message sent to no one in particular?

* Associates of David Sarnoff responding to the latter’s call for investment in the radio in 1921.

A rocket will never be able to leave the Earth’s atmosphere.

* New York Times, 1936.

There is no reason anyone would want a computer in their home.

* Ken Olson, president, chairman and founder of Digital Equipment Corporation (DEC), maker of big business minicomputers, arguing against the PC in 1977.

There is practically no chance communications space satellites will be used to provide better telephone, telegraph, television, or radio service inside the United States.

* T. Craven, FCC Commissioner (USA), in 1961 (the first commercial communications satellite went into service in 1965).

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Hello ATS

I find this thread topic very interesting and was wondering if anyone else finds this subject interesting.

Any thoughts or comments or updates that anyone would like to say on this subject would be great.

Or, - are the mind control bots already in complete control? < = insert twilight zone music here - >

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Sound waves stimulating the ear drums and the pineal gland. Influencing the vibration field therefore influencing emotions.

Which means that sound is king!

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by metalholic

Sound waves stimulating the ear drums and the pineal gland. Influencing the vibration field therefore influencing emotions.

Which means that sound is king!

--------------

Exactly - Sound waves, tones and frequencies. No wonder that old song by the Beach Boys "Good Vibrations"
has been so successful all of these years.

Sound waves and frequencies play a very big part in our existence on planet earth. Sound waves travel very good inside of the earth's atmosphere, but outer space is a very different story. In outer space light waves and radio frequencies seem to be it.

That old commercial on TV was very good. The one with the opera singer hitting that very high note, and breaking the champagne glass was a very powerful message indeed. Was it live or was it Memorex?

The possibilities seem to be endless in this field. IMHO

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join