Think mind control is not possible, real or being used? Think again.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I have always been into studying the human mind. I consider it the most advanced tool we have. A tool capable of out running any computer ever made, most likely of capable of outrunning them all at the same time. If it is indeed true we only use just a small portion of it (Commonly believed to be 10 %.), imagine the things we could do with control over more than that? Even just a 25% increase would be beyond the level of genius.
It may be something I will never discover, especially since i'm not, "A scientist", per se. But I am exceedingly good at remembering things and then using logical deduction to link facts together. After a number of years of trying to open the doorways of my own mind I have found facts I consider proof that mind control is possible, is real, and it is being used for many purposes. The purpose of this thread is to present the facts I have found that seem to point to these things being a hard reality. Of course, it is up to you to decide if you will believe these things or throw them out with the bathwater. But I do, with all sincerity wish to hear your opinions on these things. Do you believe mind control is possible, real, and being used? What purposes do you suppose it is being used for? Know something we don't, tell us about it please.
In this thread I will be giving links and data I can find on the subject, including my own. The data that comes from me will be encapsulated like so... >.
That way you will know when it is info coming from me and my own personal experiences. Anyways, don't be afraid to get outside the box. And those inside the box try not to denigrate something you don’t believe in or flame it. We are here to consolidate all of our info and experiences. Only then can we hope to have gained a meaningful construct of information we can gain valid insight from.
Also all information I have encapsulated as mine is based on mind control by sound and has been tried on either myself or others. I will give all techniques I use and all data I have used toward this end so the reader of this thread may try these things out themselves. After all experience is the best teacher (Next to pain, of course.). Hehehe. I'm using stream of thought method here folks so it might be messy. So hang on to your hats people and prepare to leave Kansas...

First of all let’s go with the most potent form of mind control known to man. You experience it almost everyday. It is always around you. You swim in a sea of it even if you do not know it. What is this powerful form of mind control?! What could this be?! You may not even believe it until you really think about it but it's something simple, something legal, something anyone can do if they learn. What is this terrifying weapon? Music. Music can influence mood, thought, emotion, state of mind. Music has had far reaching consequences throughout history. That one fact can not be denied. You have all experienced the way it makes you feel. The way a certain song just sends your soul flying. Or another that drop you into dark and evil territory. Here is a link with some basic info and some more links that can get you started on your research of this...

The Effects of Music on the Brain
www.angelfire.com...

Clearly, the very fact your mood and thought change while listening to these songs indicate some sort of effect is bring had on you. One point to the possibility of mind control. Here’s another one...

Be afraid... the message of subliminal advertising
www.tgdaily.com...

And loe and behold. Reputed scientists saying subliminal messages DO have an effect on us. ESPECIALLY when they are negative. Does anyone here remember when they said it didn't work at all? I do. So if mainstream scientist are saying this works obviously there MAY be something to it.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   
>

Scientist has already found a way to influence our minds with electrodes and implants to amazing degrees in published academic circles. The facts are out there for anyone to read. We've all heard of MK-Ultra and the dozens of conspiracy theories involving big brother. In fact the theory of mind control and fear of it pervade modern society like cancer. I mean, almost everyone gets the, "Tin Foil Hat", statement. We all know what it means. Why? Why is this mindset so prevailing? Maybe because it is happening, and the collective unconscious and weight of human experience prompts us to give vent to the truth through unusual avenues. We know deep down it is happening. Maybe not to us, maybe not to someone we know, but someone somewhere is being controlled or influenced.

Binaural beats & hypnagogic states
ragga-jungle.com...

That's a good source of information too. Science has proven that after about twenty minutes of listing to a binaural beat, even if you can barely hear it, will synchronize your brainwaves with the frequency of the difference between the left and right channels. So there is now ample proof of your minds brainwaves state being able to be altered by just a sound playing?! Don't worry, it gets even worse.

>

Artificial Telepathy
artificialtelepathy.blogspot.com...

Are you wondering yet? Have I broken your complacency? Is there a small shard of doubt that is now scraping against the back of your mind? Whispering... what if? If I have done my job properly that shard is there and growing. More topics are under the headings of NLP, Salesmen use a technique called mirroring to gain the will of the target and make them more amenable to suggestion. Hypnotic Suggestion is even a working phenomenon, as is SELF hypnosis.

Truth be told we are bombarded everyday with waves, signals, colors, smells, words, feelings, millions and millions of terabytes of sensory information being shown to us daily. All of this has some affect on who we are, what we are, everything about us. So control the sensory input and you control the person. I thoroughly believe that certain organizations have mastered some forms of mind control and are using it on the general public without there knowledge.

So all of you take this from here. I want to hear everyone’s opinion. Is mind control possible? Is it real? And is it being used?

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   
"Any musical innovation is full of danger to the whole state, and ought to be prohibited . . . when modes of music change, the fundamental laws of the state always change with them."
Socrates

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Wow, I'm just chatty Cathy tonight, I have something to say about darn near every thread.

To your OP. music does have a huge effect on me. When I am stressed I pop in the headphones and listen to music. It lifts me asap. It doesn't matter if it's hardcore or soft, I downloaded each song because it had a happy memory to me at some point. So even if it's "Let the bodies hit the floor", I still get happy when I hear it, because it was played a lot when I was sunning at the pool and my kids would dance around to it. That being said, there are other ways to control someone's mind. To an extent that is.

Rational thought and expert presentation. My boyfriend is having major issues with his teenage daughter. Of course she is the typical teen (ie, selfish, mouthy, stubborn), but she has taken this behavior overboard and my boyfriend is at his wits end. I AM AT MY WITS END, but rational thought, and speaking clearly and concise, presenting my thoughts in a reasonable manner, and listening and answering in an appropriate way has totally changed his outlook on the situation. He now has a better hold of what she's doing, he just doesn't know how to change it. But I have gotten him from freaking out, to a better place just by talking to him, but not just communication.......he has to believe what I am saying, and that is all in the presentation.

Mind control, or soothing voice with rational thought, presented in a way that he understands???

I really did enjoy your links though. The music one really sticks with me.

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Mari4199

Do you believe mind control is possible, real, and being used? What purposes do you suppose it is being used for?
Yes...it's most certainly real and being used...what for? To shape the minds of people in the exact way TPTB desire...you "should" be doing this...you "should" be buying that...that is "wrong"...this is "right"...on and on...I think the ultimate goal, when you get down to it, is to manipulate "global consciousness"...that's how you gain some form of control over the entire world...

I agree, music can have profound effects on people...but I believe subliminal messages have a greater effect...but put both of them together and you have a mind control cocktail...

Are you wondering yet? Have I broken your complacency? Is there a small shard of doubt that is now scraping against the back of your mind? Whispering... what if?
You didn't really change how I view this subject...I always had my reasons to believe multiple forms of mind-control and subliminal messaging bombard people on a daily basis...

Truth be told we are bombarded everyday with waves, signals, colors, smells, words, feelings, millions and millions of terabytes of sensory information being shown to us daily.
Yes we are...and the saddest part is, people fail to even acknowledge the extent to which they are being "programmed" by all of this...

Anyway, I suppose you deserve a S&F for the info and explanation.

[edit on 10/2/10 by CHA0S]

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Cowgirlstraitup7

So even if it's "Let the bodies hit the floor", I still get happy when I hear it
Huh...I love that freakin song...I first heard it on the stickdeath website when I was younger...and loved it ever since...

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Well, this is a very broad subject, but , the truth is that advertising works and that is just one facet of mind-thought control. I have seen people who either knowingly or unconsciously use NLP to get just about anything they want from consumers. The question is that once someone understands how to manipulate or control another through psychological or subliminal techniques; will they use it for the better good? It works both ways.

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Yes we've all heard the phrase, "With great power comes great responsibility.". Truthfully i have read to much of the techniques i am talking about and tempation has given way to use in a number of situation. Though i try to avoid using what i know. Once you learn ti use nlp and various tools of psychological manipulation it is very east to use them, even subconciously. So i totally agree with you, ogbert.

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 12:32 AM
link   
I like the mk-ultra conspiracy side of this. All of the musicians that came out of Laurel Canyon, for example. The influence of Aliester Crowley in the hippy movement and the music of the genre. And, then there is the movie, "They Live", where there is a huge mind control grid being operated by the aliens!

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 12:39 AM
link   
I must say, you have supplied ample informational links to support your view.

the 50, 55 - left, right 5 hertz binaural beat using an inverse square sine wave is interesting.

What about other wave types?

Would harmonic or parametric patterns work as well on suggestivity? Or is it suggestiveness?

I do remember a rap tape I have where one cut titled "Ain't got no bass"
had a 10 cycle frequency that blew every subwoofer on every system that dared play the cut at any worthy decibal level.

An easy demonstration of sound altering the mind could be demonstrated by observing things such as the drone of a vacuum cleaner causing drowsiness as an example.

repetitive pentimeter of many patterns, rythmic or frequency oriented, at least in my observations, sometimes do cause changes, the results of which include mood altering or noticable change in the listeners demeaner.

Would a subliminal message that was recorded in a feminine voice also vary in effectiveness depending on the tonal qualities and the actual requency range?
Would say a low alto or tenor have the same results if it were a male? Would a high soprano range voice( Mariah Carey) differ as well?

What about the sharpness (Fran Drescher), wraspiness - harshness (janis joplin), softness - airiness (Olivia Newton-John), as examples.

Do the softer voices have a complacent effect?
Do the harsher voices have a confrontational effect?

Or is it all about compressing to increase data per second and oscillation variance?

Though we listen with two ears or in stereo, the image is but an effect just as with recorded sound. Does the degree of pan say with the 55, 50 - 5 hertz sine wave alter results with change in pan? or must it be equal?

These studies must have delved into all possible contributing factors, no?
S&F

edit to add:

here is mind control/manipulation hard at work.
Using what you say, to control.

Visible Technologies Announces Strategic Partnership with www.iqt.org..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">In-Q-Tel

Visible Technologies helps companies like Microsoft, Hormel and Xerox listen and learn what consumers are saying about them online and enables individuals to manage and protect their online reputations by helping brands to engage in the right conversations with the right influencers at the right time. With real-time business insight and response powered by the industry-leading truCAST technology platform, companies build relationships with customers, bolster their brands and grow revenue.

Check out the first video here

[edit on 10-2-2010 by imd12c4funn]

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 08:04 AM
link   
I fully believe that "mind-control" techniques are in use all around us every day. The biggest offender is that idiot box sitting in your living room. Ok, let me back up a second before I start sounding too crazy... I don't think it is so much mind-control as it is behavior conditioning (or are they the same thing?).

For example, if you look back on TV shows from the 50s, 60s and even 70s the men were men. There weren't any metosexual, wussified men on TV back then! Hell, even the dad on the Brady Bunch was a figure of authority at the end of the day. And those "role models", those examples carried over into real life. Now lets take a look at the "men" in TV from the last 20 years. From sitcoms to commercials men are made to look like ignorant, incompetent bafoons. A whole generation has grown up being taught that men aren't good for anything! Is it any wonder that we have so many loser D-bags out there now? Is it any wonder our children don't respect us? Is it any wonder that, after being taught our whole lives that men are stupid, men are pigs, don't fight back it never solves anything, that we turned out to be a country full of wimps and cowards??? (With a few exceptions such as the fine people on ATS
)

I don't know if that was the sinister plan all along or not. It doesn't really matter now, though. It worked.

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   

In the first 4 sentences you make two rather telling errors.

Firstly, the human brain doesn't work anything like a computer, so comparing it to one is a logical fallacy of rather gargantuan proportions. Our brains might be powerful in what they do, but I don't remember the last time my computer developed a mental illness, or suffered from dementia. Also, it's not true that we only use a small percentage of our brains. We use 100% of them. That is an old, busted, myth that has been rattling around for decades.

Of course people are trying to affect our brains. I doubt you'll find anyone who says otherwise, either on ATS or in the real world. Whether it is all part of some overarching plot by the so-called 'TPTB' (the ethereal foe of the paranoid), or simply by disjointed factions in our society (music producers, advertising executives, farmers, sandwich makers), you have yet to demonstrate.

reply to post by sonick621

I think you are looking for scapegoats. You are confusing correlation with causation, and even then you've far from established that your claimed correlation even exists. You are making a lot of statements of fact without backing them up with evidence.

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   
and what are you going to do about it now that your know this, apart from post it on here??? are you going to storm off to the local media outlet and reveal this awesome insight? or perhaps write a letter to the president and explain in great detail how the conspiracy works. Perhaps you could maybe give him some tips on how we could rectify the problem...

The problem with being awake is you have a responsibility to do something. I hope that now that you have made the connection you actually use this information to better your world. If you dont then there is no evolutionary point of you thinking in this manner.

Dont get me wrong i applaud your powers of observation and do agree that the population is being manipulated via subliminal methods in the form of tv radio and all other forms of communication. But i also want to remind you that now that you know its your obligation to pick a side. just make sure the side you pick has your best interests at heart..

i wish you good luck

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I've always wondered (given what's publicly known about subliminal and other forms of 'sub-text' found in advertising, music, video, films, etc.) how these techniques could be used by individuals for self-improvement. We've all heard of (or maybe even used) self-hypnosis or other forms of audio/video used for self-improvement, right? Perhaps custom made (or special software used to create) audio messages or visual stimuli could possibly be created to better one's self in whatever area chosen.

For example, imagine running your favorite TV show episode, movie, or music through some special software before viewing it that would embed audio and visual cues to subconsciously influence whatever area you choose or say whatever message you wish into the sub-text of the content. For me, I would have it say or visually flash "I'm full" or "I am going to bed early tonight" or "I will exercise (study, etc.) after this", etc. This goes beyond relying on a self-help guru to whisper these little nuggets of motivating wisdom on a self-help tape, but rather your own self-programming directives to (if it works) improve whatever area of your life (behavior, motivation, etc.) that you wish.

This same type of possible hardware/software might also be used to scan for and eliminate any other forms of suggestion that may already be embedded into the content and cancel it out (or at least warn you of its presence). What if you could send your TV's signal through a device that could warn you if suggestive audio/video material is contained in the broadcast and display a warning onscreen with the option to filter it out or replace it with your own positive suggestion? It may be an added 'hack' that could be done to any DVR (or other media playback software) that might be installed via firmware or other operating system software updates. Hmm… (just an idea)

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Hello people. Sowwy there has been no reply for so long my life is very busy at the moment.

First i answer imd12c4funn's questions.

What about other wave types? : After much experimentation i have found that for some reason i just don't get as much effectiveness with the other wave forms. As to why? I have no idea and i am not afraid to say it.

Would harmonic or parametric patterns work as well on suggestivity? Or is it suggestiveness? : I think the harmonic method is more effective but that could just be mere personal opinion. Having tried both i can say that i can discern no noticeable difference.

Would a subliminal message that was recorded in a feminine voice also vary in effectiveness depending on the tonal qualities and the actual requency range?
Would say a low alto or tenor have the same results if it were a male? Would a high soprano range voice( Mariah Carey) differ as well? : Now that would have to be definitely decided upon by the psychological makeup of the subject. What their mind finds most acceptable in the format it is being used in. Their are too many variables to actually list them. The mind is a complex thing.

What about the sharpness (Fran Drescher), wraspiness - harshness (janis joplin), softness - airiness (Olivia Newton-John), as examples. : Again, i think it is based on the makeup of the persons mind.

Do the softer voices have a complacent effect? : See above.

Do the harsher voices have a confrontational effect : Ditto.

Or is it all about compressing to increase data per second and oscillation variance? : I speed up the subliminals and that increases their effect on the brain. I provided a link earlier to the subject. As per oscillation variance? Well... I use a steady tone in the binaurals if that is what you are reffering to.

Though we listen with two ears or in stereo, the image is but an effect just as with recorded sound. Does the degree of pan say with the 55, 50 - 5 hertz sine wave alter results with change in pan? or must it be equal? : Hmmm... I have tried panning effects and i just dont seem to experience the same shift of mental states as i do with a steady non panned tone.

The next part is for davesidious.

Firstly, the human brain doesn't work anything like a computer, so comparing it to one is a logical fallacy of rather gargantuan proportions. Our brains might be powerful in what they do, but I don't remember the last time my computer developed a mental illness, or suffered from dementia. Also, it's not true that we only use a small percentage of our brains. We use 100% of them. That is an old, busted, myth that has been rattling around for decades. : Provide us with links to these supposed facts of yours otherwise any further posts by you relating to my errors mean nothing to me.

And finally this next part of my response goes to TiM3LoRd...

and what are you going to do about it now that your know this, apart from post it on here??? : I am under no duress or obligation to help anyone. My research is for my own personal benefits, selfish or no. I have my reasons.

Now to continue with some things i have discovered on my own...

>

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   
If you think people can put voices in your head, you might be right.
Quite astounding since sound work on pressure waves and electrical
sound waves are the source of mind control that is or might be
developed. The tin foil hat will not block this electrical control signal.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   
There are several "artificial telepathy" techniques and technologies that have been created already. Microwave induction, LIDA, infrasonics, etc, etc. Here is a link i have found very informative in the past you may be interested in.

Edit :

Also look up the term "organized stalking", i'm sure you'll find this area of research very interesting also.

[edit on 16-2-2010 by Mari4199]

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mari4199
There are several "artificial telepathy" techniques and technologies that have been created already. Microwave induction, LIDA, infrasonics, etc, etc. Here is a link i have found very informative in the past you may be interested in.

Edit :

Also look up the term "organized stalking", i'm sure you'll find this area of research very interesting also.

[edit on 16-2-2010 by Mari4199]

To read a persons mind, they would have to be irradiated as with
a beam from the Tesla saucer.
Special non Hertz waves.
Not only read minds but implant thoughts or control the person.
William Reich felt disturbed by dark clouds and busted one hiding a
saucer. The presence of a saucer has made him feel weak and his
knowledge of ether pressure waves perhaps outwitted the hovering
intelligence gathering.

ED: the Bushes must hold quite a lot of Tesla technology

[edit on 2/17/2010 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Oh... and i just heard this on the show Manswers on spike...
Apparently one of the first frequencies we hear at birth is 333hz. Now if we take that down to a range we can use bu dividing it in half till its within the range we can use to make a file with a computer is...

5.203125hz

5hz again anyone?

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Funny thing here...I am certain that I have already contributed to this thread. What's more, I cannot see anything but the first page. What's this mean, coming from a week old post touching on an explosive topic? Is it being 'cleaned up'?

There's no page index under the 'subscribe' link, as there usually is...as if there's only 1 page? I think not. There were many pages, and I know I made a post here....

Apologies...probably there is but 1 page, and this thread is similar to one I was thinking of. Not everything is a conspiracy.

[edit on 18-2-2010 by davidmann]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join