It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's going Down... Israel will attack Iran

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Thank you ATS for the research.

I'm just curious to know what the ATS community thinks about this mess.

Seems like a nice strategic move (and the most obvious) for the NWO to advance.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

If Israel nukes Iran they might see a SS-18 coming over the horizon. Absent that they are left with conventional weapons. No nukes, no white phosphorus, no DU, no hyperbaric bombs.

Watch the financial markets in the west as the big money players will get the early tip-off.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Yeah. It sure is going down. So is the Human Race, right down the drain. Remember what happened to the dinosaurs? Extinction.

Now another intelligence that happens to inhabit the earth after the 7th extinction can clearly state, "The Human race died out from their own bombs".
And believe me, that is quite a crappy way to go, along with our long record for

Maybe a civilization, after humans, will explain how wreckless of a civilization we were.

Well, you want to have my say on this? Let's put it in simple terms, there will be no trace of us left in the point of blast, those who didnt die, the world might want to start advertising "Radioactive Bubble Bath", you'll be bathing in it.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   
I do not believe this will ever escalate from anything more than chest thumping and rhetoric.

That Iranian president(don't even have me attempt to spell his name)does not have much real authority he is a figure head and spokesman.

The people of Iran would revolt even more than they are now.

They are very westernized even if their government is not.

The military would probably not follow orders.

Remember this country has had internal problem even before the Shah was put in to power.

The Israeli's are in the same boat.Their population is very young and do not remember their past.

They want to for the most part to just be a defensive military force.They could not logistically sustain a offensive action.

If they were to attack Iran it would make their trading partners Very unhappy.

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Oneolddude
I do not believe this will ever escalate from anything more than chest thumping and rhetoric.

That Iranian president(don't even have me attempt to spell his name)does not have much real authority he is a figure head and spokesman.

Remember this country has had internal problem even before the Shah was put in to power.

The Israeli's are in the same boat.Their population is very young and do not remember their past.

They want to for the most part to just be a defensive military force.They could not logistically sustain a offensive action.

I'm thinking the same thing - its a giant bluff. I think they don't have their act together enough to pose a real military threat to us or Israel (as long as they haven't acquired black market WMD's and a couple crazy people to set them off).

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   
I can understand the reluctance to think this means anything considering how long the rhetoric has been going on now. (6 years?)

But it's also important to realise that major wars have happened over much less than this and thinking it's a huge bluff might be putting a little too much confidence in our leaders ability to handle this situation in a civilised manner.

They are winding up in Afghanistan now and freeing up troops and they're far too jingoistic to underestimate.

Considering we're talking about the Eurasian Bulkans here flash points can and do ignite all the time.

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Oneolddude

That's true, however, it was not only the president that is promising a 'punch that will stun global powers' but the Ayatollah as well. I think it might have something to do with whatever it is they put in low orbit on Feb. 2. Perhaps they'll simply have it enter the atmosphere to showoff the improvements they've made technologically, or perhaps it's a weapon capable of an EMP strike. In any case, we'll soon find out won't we?

top topics

join