It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi To All reason for coming here is-

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Hi
The reason I came here is to be honest about what I post in reference to my experiences and other things I have strong thoughts about regarding conspiracy's and cover-ups, and UFO sightings, also I have had and an alien experience. There is something going on and I want to know why the truth about certain space missions dont seem right and why all the blured pictures on google. Stanges patterns on google moon and on air force bases??? So for now this is why I bothered to join. I listen to coast to coast am and keep a very open mind on all matters.
Thanks

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by NorthStargal52

Welcome Friend. There's plenty of great people like us here!

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   

You are among friends here, and surrounded by others. I hope you find what you are looking for. "conspiracy's and cover-ups, and UFO sightings, also I have had and an alien experience" is right down my alley. This is my bag too, and I too have had the experience, on three occasions. This is a good place for information. Greetings!

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Hey North
Welcome to ATS.

Here you will find many theories and answers..

unfortunately, for every answer you get you will get 10 more questions, then the answer you initially got will become shaky and turn into another 10 questions, which will add to the confusion.

aka, mental candy.

Anyhow, welcome to the nuthouse

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

Thanks,
I just turned 58 my first experiences started when I was very young. So other than being scared at the age of 8 yrs old these things never left my mind. Now when I was younger those were not extratestrial they were of ghostly beings. They continued as I got older in my teens these experiences kept occurring. It wasn’t til 1999 that I had my first extratestial experience and I told my cousins my sister and my daughter and boyfriend they just sat an listened they never told me I was nuts or anything like that because if it were a dream things would of been fuzzy and unclear and the most important thing about this experience is that I was paralyzed, I could not move I could not request for help and the communication was all mental or mind control that happened. Now never were any of my dreams anything like this. This experience was so clear that I eventually drew a picture of what the two beings looked like with colored pencils, although they seemed sort of transparent hard to explain but the grey one was the good guy seemed to have higher authority than the green one. and they actually sort of got in a argument over what the one was doing to me. He ws taking his hand and circling it over my abdomen area which started right under my breasts and a little past my belly button it was like he was doing a survey or an ex ray. Then the second one appeared and told him to stop it was time to go and the thing didn't want to go they both had this mind communication and the one got mad and pushed the other one away from me and then they rustled around and the one that was over me disappeared first and the grey who was protecting me didn't leave until it was gone. There is more to this but like I said it is as clear to me now as it was then and it wasn’t til 2003 that I went on the internet to see if anyone else out there could or had described an incident of super beings that resembled mine. Guess what the answer was and I was shocked to find this web site that actually has listings of different kinds of these beings. Now that I have a PC again I wish I could find that site again. I can't remember what it was. So if there are people out there in the world having the same experiences then how can this not be true. I don't take drugs I don’t drink and when this happened I was going to college in my older years I was in my 40's.
So now over the past years I wondered how come with all these sightings that no one has ever been successfull in proving anything????? So it is obvious that they the Gov does not want to , where are the astromenors to help us out and back us up surely they have had some sightings. I can only come up with several reasons one being that a long time ago going way back the Gov has been documenting all this going way way back if you look at some of the names given to places on the moon it proves this. My other theory is that they have been working together as far as communicating and learning I don't belive these beings are interested in our politics but provide the secret Gov with things like how they live. We could never be like them but we can probably learn or some how find out other things about the truth ohw the earth first formed. I am really curious as to why they bothered me like that? Why me? Do they just randomly pick out people? Interesting find the other day NASA just found out about the MOONS magnetic field it comes once every 27 days lasts for 6 days I belive and anything that is on the MOON gets charged up check it out. Funny thing about this I was just in this conversation with my daughter about how on the MOON these beings park thier space craft inside these craters to get charged up LOL now this is no joke then I went online to check out the magnetic fields on the MOON by NASA. Which in my own thoughts explains the strange images I saw on Moon.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Thanks
I just feel we have a right to express what is going on I am not here to downgrade the Government because there in fact could be something very valuble goinng on between the Government and these aliens. If in fact they are helping us somehow that would be a cause to be secret. On the other hand that would only apply if we the US are thier only human friends excluding other countries. Because other countrys wuld be jeaulos. This all my speculation, and certainly this is not the case cause all over the world there are sightings and many experiences by many people like you and me so for heavens sake they could at least admit that yes there are other non humans out there and we the gov are working to find out more so that we can confirm these odd things that people have experienced. I just think why all the blurred images on the MOON why do they do that???

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

Thanks,
Well as you can tell by my posts to the others I am very curious as to why this is happening. I feel the Gov has some type of connection to the knowledge and information on all this stuff. Some of it may not be our biz. but hiding it from us is getting old. I truly dont' belive we have enough supporters out there that belive there is anything to these super human beings and the space travel and the techno aspect of things I am curious as to how long it's been sience the Government first contact with them and when that was have any idea. I mean for instance how long has it been going on that they have had real visits with them here in the US like at one of the bases?

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Welcome to "the fold", hope you enjoy your stay

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Thanks.
I know it is like going in circles Proof is hard to get! My first experience with a UFO was like scary. Out in the middle of nowhere land on the high siera around Flagstaff 2 am in the mourning and out of nowhere something like this happens. Was I prepared yeah right. So I wish I had a telescope in fact I might just get one but have to find one that will at least be good enough to spot things out there. Now that they know when the magnetic field is happening it seems like after this Charge it would be a good time to check things out. or Could that be a misleading factor on NASA?????

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by stereovoyaged

Thanks,
Nice Tatoo!
I think for those who realize what is hapening either by strong thoughts or what ever drives certain people to be diggers of the truth. I think off in the future people like Us will become a organized group. Perhaps after a major Catastrophe, we will be picking up the rubble left behind and riding around on desert dune buggies living in caves once again. I really feel those are days to come. Thats why our Government is probably building tunnels and underground strongholds so that they in fact will somehow survive. Only my speculation but isn't that how it seems to be going now?? I want to prepare my grandchildren but that wont be now how do you break this stuff to your children? buy them books tell them about universitys that are now having speakers on topics like this and other Paranormal stuff? I want to know where a safe place to live right now from the yelowstone volcano I live in the midwest but it seems like Qubec and Nova Scotia would be a safe place. There was minor earthquake that rattled Illinos a 4.3 50 miles northwest of Chicago on Feb 10th,2010 5 am in the mourning. Can't tell me that Earthquakes are not going to be a problem this yeaar or volcanos its hard trying to keep track on all this crap. I have yellowstone earthquake and volcano tracker, I watch the sun flares, try to keep up on all this stuff So it's nice to come to a site that at least someone else out there keeps an open mind and eye on.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

Great place for bringing up questions and for digging up answers.

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   
You'll find everything you want to find here at this site. It is a very good site to wake peeps up. Enjoy your stay.

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Hey there and welcome to ATS, you'll find plenty here to interest you and have the room to put your own experiences / opinions forward.

Look forward to your contributions

Woody

new topics

top topics

join