It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Archive of reports inferring most of UA93 was buried

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by ATH911

If most of the plane was buried, most of the passengers would be assumed buried too

The plane was not "buried". Nobody dug a hole, dismantled the plane, threw the pieces in the hole and backfilled it. Oooops, sorry, that IS what you believe isn't it? Pieces of the plane, by virtue of tremendous forward momentum, became embedded in the earth at the impact site. I am not going to even bother with the silly idea that the passengers were entombed in the plane underground. Even you have to know the idiotic level of that pathetic argument. Have you ever wonder why you've been pushing this crap all these years and no one is buying it?

since NO BODIES and NO BLOOD were reported above ground.

That's a ghoulish, immature, semantical lie. Which is whay it wasn't reported. No blood visibly survived the crash. There would have only been 50 gallons of it any way. No "bodies" survived, there were only body parts and other remains.

Speaking of your childish attempt to mock my arguments with your beverage cart mention, where were the 200 passenger seats?

They are in secret storage at Area 51 with Hitler's head and the alien.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by hooper

"No bodies nor blood were reported" by the coroner according to the archive on topic.

The relative momentum is a good question to think about.Like the service cart,rolling.Or all the dense parts just plowing on through the lighter objects or people,until it met with an immovable object.It looks like a complete pulverization,but that is an illusion as the lightest,smsllest particles are expelled fastest and obscure the view and makes it look like complete powdering.Like the jet sled vs. concrete chunk.Only time that really happens is...well ...on that same day....But not to confuse the two.One case was real concrete pulverization(two actually,buildings,no make that three...)the other looks like that,but when the dust settles,the dense stuff will be found imbedded or scattered.

Not friggin gone like the two engines and replaced with GOD knows what/ wherefrom.We need an investigation,for real.

[edit on 12-2-2010 by trueforger]

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by trueforger

but when the dust settles,the dense stuff will be found imbedded or scattered.

Which is what they found - so if you want a new investigation, then go right ahead.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper

Spoken like a true OSer living in a fantasy world.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   

The plane was not "buried".

Well I agree (lol), but the official story (which you support) says otherwise:

southcoasttoday.com: "much of the wreckage was found buried 20 to 25 feet below the large crater."
Lisa Beamer: "Anything that remained of Flight 93 was buried deep in the ground."

Nobody dug a hole, dismantled the plane, threw the pieces in the hole and backfilled it. Oooops, sorry, that IS what you believe isn't it?

No, that is what the official story says:

Post-Gazette: "the Boeing 757's fuselage disintegrated in a crater that collapsed on itself"
Shanksville Chief Terry Shaffer said: "the earth literally opened, swallowed the aircraft and closed up"
Male Ambassador: "the rest of it went straight down and the ground came in around it, so the actual hole wasn't very large."
Lisa Beamer: "The plane had pierced the earth like a spoon in a cup of coffee: the spoon forced the coffee back, and then the coffee immediately closed around the spoon"

I am not going to even bother with the silly idea that the passengers were entombed in the plane underground. Even you have to know the idiotic level of that pathetic argument.

Oh I agree that it's idiotic to believe, but I'm not the one making the claim:

Post-Gazette: "the ground that swallowed their loved ones"
theage.com.au: "The rest of the 757 continued its downward passage, the sandy loam closing behind it like the door of a tomb"

Have you ever wonder why you've been pushing this crap all these years and no one is buying it?

I'm not pushing it, the govt and media are pushing it.

That's a ghoulish, immature, semantical lie. Which is whay it wasn't reported. No blood visibly survived the crash. There would have only been 50 gallons of it any way. No "bodies" survived, there were only body parts and other remains.

Speaking of ghoulish.

And you call ME immature?!

You know what's funny about you hooper, you support the official story even though you don't even believe it!

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by trueforger
reply to post by hooper

"No bodies nor blood were reported" by the coroner according to the archive on topic.

The relative momentum is a good question to think about.Like the service cart,rolling.Or all the dense parts just plowing on through the lighter objects or people,until it met with an immovable object.It looks like a complete pulverization,but that is an illusion as the lightest,smsllest particles are expelled fastest and obscure the view and makes it look like complete powdering.Like the jet sled vs. concrete chunk.Only time that really happens is...well ...on that same day....But not to confuse the two.One case was real concrete pulverization(two actually,buildings,no make that three...)the other looks like that,but when the dust settles,the dense stuff will be found imbedded or scattered.

Not friggin gone like the two engines and replaced with GOD knows what/ wherefrom.We need an investigation,for real.

[edit on 12-2-2010 by trueforger]

No bodies? No kidding. I'm not expecting to find complete human bodies after a crash that shattered an entire aircraft into scrap metal.

Oh, why dont you read what the coroner DID find at the site:

911review.org...

Hundreds of searchers who climbed the hemlocks and combed the woods for weeks
were able to find about 1,500 mostly scorched samples of human tissue totaling less than 600 pounds, or about 8 percent of the total

If an impact is severe enough to shatter a aircraft into confetti, what is the human body going to do during that punishment? Geeze-lueeeze

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by GenRadek

human tissue totaling less than 600 pounds, or about 8 percent of the total

Wait, let me get this straight. 95% of a 757 was recovered, but only 8% of passenger's remains were recovered that was able to yielded 100% identities?

If an impact is severe enough to shatter a aircraft into confetti, what is the human body going to do during that punishment? Geeze-lueeeze

I agree, if a plane crashed so hard that it shredded to confetti, all the 44 passengers aboard are going to be shredded to itsy-bitsy pieces too which will produce a lot of blood.

Say, how many drops of blood were observed at the scene?

[edit on 13-2-2010 by ATH911]

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by ATH911

I agree, if a plane crashed so hard that it shredded to confetti, all the 44 passengers aboard are going to be shredded to itsy-bitsy pieces too which will produce a lot of blood.

No, it wil not produce any more blood then there was in the victims and the terrorist. About 50 gallons. That's it. The idea that the trees would be dripping with blood is just plain silly.

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by ATH911

No, it wil not produce any more blood then there was in the victims and the terrorist. About 50 gallons. That's it. The idea that the trees would be dripping with blood is just plain silly.

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by hooper

BBIINNGGOO... we have a winner~!

what does the OS say.... >? and if it were buried ... where is the photo's of it eradication from its grave. black boxes should have on the surface with with an intact tail section.

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by hooper

well, you would think someone would have documented it. but all we have are words 95% of the plane was recovered.... ok, where is it...? lets look at it... >? which is it, none at all or 95% of it... PROVE IT~!

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   

No, it wil not produce any more blood then there was in the victims and the terrorist. About 50 gallons. That's it.

Oh yeah, 50 gallons would not produce many drops of blood.

The idea that the trees would be dripping with blood is just plain silly.

Yes it would be, especially since I never suggested that. Stop lying about what I'm trying to infer.

[Edit] Maybe it wouldn't be too silly:

County Coroner Wallace Miller remembers hearing melting plastic drip from the trees

[edit on 13-2-2010 by ATH911]

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by ATH911

No, its silly.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 07:30 AM
link   

No, its silly.

You mean silly how you cannot post evidence?

[edit on 16-2-2010 by REMISNE]

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by REMISNE

Yes, it is so silly of me not being able to post pieces of metal on the internet.

And why bother with photos? You've got a million hand-waves for that, "chain of custody", "doesn't look like it to me".

So how did you make out when you contacted United Airlines and asked if you could view the remains of flight #93 or ask for the serial number documentation?

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   

So how did you make out when you contacted United Airlines and asked if you could view the remains of flight #93 or ask for the serial number documentation?

I am still waiting for you to post that information since you stated it as fact.

It is your responsibility to post evindence when you make a claim as fact.

Funny how i can post evidence and you cannot.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by REMISNE

Post what evidence, that United Airlines exist? I really do think they exist, as far as I know they are still be traded on the stock market.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Post what evidence, that United Airlines exist?

Well you claimed that 95% of UA93 was recovered and is in storage, i am still waiting for the evidnece.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by REMISNE

Well, first all you need to do is search THIS WEBSITE. There is an article on ATS about Flight 93 evidence and Iron Mountain facility.

Really, just look it up, you seem so anxious for evidence but can't even be bothered to look at the very website your on.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Well, first all you need to do is search THIS WEBSITE. There is an article on ATS about Flight 93 evidence and Iron Mountain facility.

Please show me any evidence that the flight 93 parts and debris are in Iron Mountain.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join