It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Orbs playing with children and adults?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Very interesting youtube footage from the Gilliland (sp?) Ranch. This time it does not appear to be dust, bugs, or any of the usual explanations...the were shooting in infra-red ...

anyway...I thought it was interesting. I believe it was shot 9-2008..

I did a search and didn't see anything about this.

youtube orb film

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   
It would be more Impressive, If they didn't use the whole night vision thing. but It's better then most flying Orb footage.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Great video and spirit of life in the people. I'd bet these "orbs" are life forms not craft.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   
This is my girlfriends, high school friend's (Erica) son DJ playing in his room, roughly 2 years ago. Was taken on a cell phone as far as I know.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by UberL33t

That's an interesting photo...everything is in focus except the moving "orb". Unless one of the toys is moving behind the boy...which doesn't appear to be so...the quality of the light is interesting as well.

The light itself is white...the ambient light of the room is yellow as you would expect from indoor lighting...curious.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I have a hard time with photographs. They are too easily manipulated.

The video, on the other hand doesn't look manipulated. Looks like bugs to me.
Our exterior IR cam at work picks up that kind of stuff all the time.

Big "June Bugs" put off enough heat and light reflection and if they are out of focus enough, they tend to look like mini glowing "angels".

Cool vid though.

[edit on 9-2-2010 by Demoncreeper]

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by wiseone11
This time it does not appear to be dust, bugs, or any of the usual explanations...the were shooting in infra-red .

Actually, it is just dust and bugs, why do you think shooting in infrared with a infrared light will not show up dust and bugs?

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by dereks

But, taken in context, with the kids apparently reacting to the orbs and that they apparently can see them without the aid of the cam ...if those two things are true, then it wouldn't be dust or bugs.

That ranch is known for it's anomolous activity which, I believe has been documented.

new topics

top topics

join