It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iranian FM Mottaki tells Al Jazeera "Israel would never dare attack us."

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
www.jpost.com...

I know this site is not very great for news but I thought this was pretty interesting.

Israel is “a crazy nation led by crazy people,” Iranian Foreign Minister Manoucher Mottaki told Al Jazeera in an interview published Monday afternoon.

Mottaki said Iran did not take seriously Israel’s threats to attack its nuclear installations, but added that Teheran must be prepared for an Israeli onslaught.

He said “the Zionist regime is at its weakest point and holds the weakest positions for the past three years. This is the first time we see this regime facing two separate and important defeats and the seventh time Israeli forces tried to enter Lebanon and force war upon it.”

Mottaki said the recently published Goldstone Report, which alleges Israel may have committed war crimes during Operation Cast Lead in Gaza last winter, Israel “cannot start with more aggressive behavior.”

It was not clear which Israeli government positions Mottaki was referring to.

The foreign minister exclaimed that Israel will never attack since “they know what answer will come from Iran.”

He also talks about how the U.S. would never dare attack Iran either. My question is this, is he trying to 'poke the bear', is he just in denial, or does he know Israel/USA would never attack Iran like many sceptics believe? Only time will tell.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   
what is said in persian can be misinterpreted one its translated to english

dont believe this media propaganda

crazy in persian might have a different meaning, you may call someone crazy if they refused to come to you're house for a cup of tea...

new topics

join