Out of boredom today I thought I'd look at the New York Times newspaper on the 10th/11th of September 2001. I started off by looking through every
page of the online material to see if there were any patters or subtle references to the terrible tragedy would befall the Big Apple in the days to
There were a lot of articles on Terrorism, Israel and Palestine, Bush and the NeoCons. All quite normal for the Bush era, but there was nothing
cryptic, as far as I could tell.
As a last resort I went to the Sports Headlines (which I had ignored to begin with). My results were quite startling.
SPORTS HEADLINES FROM 9/10 2001
Some Signs For
Mets, And Not Good Ones
- A hint that there is trouble ahead for NYC?
Play A Familiar Role
- The Ravens, suggestion of birds, or the planes on 911?
Giants Are Aiming to Prove The Doomsayers Wrong
- The giants, possibly a reference to the Twin Towers, aimed at those saying the WTC wouldn't
be attacked again?
Thunder Expected at the Broncos' Lavish New Citadel in the Sky
- Thunder in a citadel in the sky, say no more.
Now Face Williamsport
- Doesn't really seem much on the surface, until you see this map:
The red dot is where the WTC stood, the yellow marker on the right is Brooklyn, the left hand one is Williamsport.
Some interesting Articles there, make of them what you will.
SPORTS HEADLINES FROM 9/11 2001
Stress Fracture Leaves O'Neill's Status in Doubt
- Now could this possibly be a reference to
John P. O'Neill
A Rude Welcome
a top American anti-terrorism expert, who worked as a special agent and eventually Assistant Director in the Federal Bureau of Investigation until
Partly due to personal friction he had within the FBI and federal government, O'Neill left to become the head of security at the World Trade
Center, where he died at age 49 in the September 11, 2001 attacks.
- Possible connection with Edwards Airforce Base in California on the morning of 911? All four flights were supposed to travel to
Battle with the corners
- As alluded to previously, the Giants are the Towers, the corner could easily be their position in Manhattan.
The giants in the corner of Manhattan
In Struggle With Officials, The League Wins Round 1
- Now this one is a bit more subtle. I beleive this refers to the UN, the officials
being the security council and the general lack of support that the US would have for attacking Iraq and Afghanistan without a 911 type attack. "The
League", well that's the League of Nations
, one of the first attempts to implement
a World Government. They were supposed to broker world peace, but ended up orchestrating WWII.
Jet Defence Goes
Back To School
- Jet Defence Goes Back To School
, now that could quite easily have been a headline regarding the performance of NORAD and
the Air-force on the morning of 911!!
Inch to 6 Back of Indians
- This one again is quite cryptic, The Twins is obviously the Towers, I beleive the 6 and Indians is referring to the
original owners of the land that the Towers stood on. Essentially, the Towers are going back to where the Indians are 6 feet under, or back to ground
level. Or alternatively, "6 back" means the Twins will be levelled to below the ground the Indians would have travelled on.
There are a few more that I'm researching, the Article Titles don't make sense, if I find connections I'll post them here.
It is true that we can see conspiracy and links to conspiracy anywhere if we look hard enough. I'm not saying these connections are solid, but they
are interesting, I'll leave it up to you good folk to determine if they mean anything.
Roughly %20 of the Sports Headlines from the 10th/11th have possible connotations pertaining to the 9/11 Attacks, that is a little strange.
All the best ATS!
[edit on 9-2-2010 by kiwifoot]