It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. soon to use device that sees through walls

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   
One more step to "Big Brother" ... No use to hide in caves when US Forces are around!

U.S. troops in Afghanistan will be equipped sometime this year with hand-held devices that let them peer through concrete walls and scan for buried explosives and tunnels.

www.stripes.com...

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Interesting they finally let us a little closer to the reality of our technology.
I'm nearly positive they can see thru roof's via satellite but perhaps Paranoia is getting to me.
Great find hope it helps the soldiers stay alive.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   
hmmm.

They also planted the rumor in Iraq that certain US units had members trained with ESP and other psychic powers.

Mindwar: how military psyops plan to control your mind

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   
There is nowhere they cannot see. Millimeter scanners (satellite powered) sound like small pebbles on the roof when they want to access your surroundings. They like to know your thoughts, if you are interesting, and they try to change your mind if you know too much. It is rather old technology, in relative terms.

You could hole up in a twenty mile deep bunker, and the device can get there because supercomputers are able to distinguish all elements between your brain and their rayguns.

It's refreshing in a way, to know this. It means you can stop worrying about bugs, cellphones that spy on you, and other primitive terror devices.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by spaz490
Interesting they finally let us a little closer to the reality of our technology.
I'm nearly positive they can see thru roof's via satellite but perhaps Paranoia is getting to me.
Great find hope it helps the soldiers stay alive.

Satellite sounds like it would be difficult, but not impossible. Seeing through most common walls does not sound hard at all. Check this out www.wired.com...

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Lophe

Satellite would be difficult to peer through the roof?

I suppose it would be easier for the nwo to build a scaffold over your house! Then they could watch you in bed. Doing bed things! lol

Please open your mind...

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by davidmann

Sorry for thinking rational about radio technology. xray pointed at a insulated roof top just doen't sound that effective. I'll do my thing, you do your thing. Keep living in fear there , and I'll keep living with a closed mind.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Lophe

A fearful person doesn't hide from evidence of what I am saying. Because I am a loner, the government figured they could lash my house with e-weapons. I know of what I speak.

If there's a new disease, there's probably a radio wave behind it.

You've heard of mkultra? Now they have a 'machine gun'.

HO HO HO

run and hide.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   
If this tech works so well I expect to see Bin Laden caught asap.

But honestly, we all know the REAL reason the tech was invented. To look through innocent citizens walls, and watch us when we feel most safe. There goes all the grow rooms in America.

And to watch women undress.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by hotbakedtater

Or to keep or men and woman in service from getting there brains splatted all over the walls during missions. You know we're at war right now right?

I don't know how to respond to that kinda stuff. Maybe you should get out and make some friends. They have meetings down at the dock on where you might fit in.

[edit on 9-2-2010 by Lophe]

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Lophe

At war? With who, for what reason? I thought obama said no war....

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Lophe

Friends are highly overrated.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   

news.google.com...

RSS that bro. It'll help catch you up on what has been goin' for like a decade. More like 2.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
A simple Faraday cage should block the radio waves used by this scanner.

All it would take is having a house's walls lined with wire mesh or aluminum foil. With the SIP (Structural Insulated Panel) technology that is being used to build homes now it would not be difficult to add a layer of aluminum foil and mu metal in the sandwiching process when OSB boards or concrete is glued to the EPS foam. This would block out electromagnetic waves and magnetic fields.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Lophe

Garbage in, garbage out.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Bobbox1980

A Faraday house cage wouldn't be too...telling, now, would it?

If you wear a Faraday suit for personal protection, you will be more harmed than protected, as the radiation will amp up to penetrate your armor, on it's way to your mind. Also, computers can and do bend rules as we know them. I don't believe that a simple Faraday cage can alter the path of computer aided thought weapons.

It's sad, really. With each advance in tech, we simply get more greedy with our lies; our complacency grows. Where are the Thomas Jeffersons who swear on the highest alter to fight tyranny?

Oh-they are 'terrorists'...that's right.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Bobbox1980

Good thing the afgan walls are made of mud bricks or concrete. Wonder if that has anything to do with this device being made to see through concrete, weird.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by JanusFIN

Good find.

But - I'm more worried about Corporate Big Brother.

...Remember - private industry makes this stuff. They only sell it to government as a way to funnel our tax dollars into their private coffers. And you can bet they built the blocker before they handed it over to Uncle Sam.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Whopsie...a couple of lightbulbs just popped. Please....I am begging you...don't hurt me...whimper.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   

If you wear a Faraday suit for personal protection, you will be more harmed than protected, as the radiation will amp up to penetrate your armor, on it's way to your mind.

What proof do you have of this? To my knowledge the only way to increase the electromagnetic radiation would be to dial it up at the source, the "armor" would not amplify it to my knowledge.

reply to post by Lophe

It turns out wire mesh or aluminum foil built into the walls isn't even needed. Check out this paint that acts as a Faraday cage.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join