It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video: Israel Threating To Use Nuclear Weapons On Iran!

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthlieshere

Originally posted by serbsta
Did anyone even notice the hypocrisy there?

Israel will use 'tactical nuclear warheads' against Iran... But, "NO IRAN! YOU CAN'T HAVE THE SAME DETERRENT TOYS AS US! NAUGHTY YOU!"

Yet they just blabber on as if that's the way it's meant to be.

According to their holiest of holy books, the Talmud, that IS the way it's meant to be.

"This country exists as the fulfillment of a promise made by God Himself. It would be ridiculous to ask it to account for its legitimacy." - Golda Meir, Le Monde, 15 October 1971

It's important to note the "God" she refers to is NOT the God that the majority of Christians revere. Unlike Christians who await the second coming of Christ, the jews await the first coming of their "god". Shouldn't be too hard for most to figure out who that is.

Never forget they are the "Chosen Ones"!

Only the "Chosen Ones" could reap billions of dollars in reparations from Germany for an alleged "Holocaust".

Only the "Chosen Ones" could collect billions of dollars in "loans" from the US that will NEVER be repaid.

Only the "Chosen Ones" could use those funds to keep other groups of people, including the Palestinians, the Iraqis, and soon to be many other countries, under totalitarian control and in abject poverty.

Only the "Chosen Ones" could demand that a governance of a state be dominated by an ethnic group. (analogy: KKK demanding an "all white" Alabama)

Only the "Chosen Ones" could force food processors and consumers to accept a rabbi's blessing and a resultant kosher tax on much of what they purchase. (K,U or Parve symbol)

Only the "Chosen Ones" could breach International Law with regularity and not be held accountable. (i.e: United Nations Security Council Resolution 242)

Only the "Chosen Ones" could bar a British MP from entering a country to give a peace talk on the Israeli/Palestine conflict. (video.google.com...#)

Only the "Chosen Ones" could pass laws that punish people for investigating history or opposing their dogma. (www.ihr.org...)

Only the "Chosen Ones" could profess hatred and teach it in schools while other races are taught to feel guilt and to "never forget". (www.monabaker.com...)

“Believe me, America accepts all our decisions. The Obama administration will put forth new peace initiatives only if Israel wants it to.” – Israeli Foreign Minister Avigdor Lieberman [quoted in Haaretz]

Stop supporting Israeli Apartheid! Don't make yourself an accomplice of these murderers.

Well said . you spoke the truth and thinks exactly the same as me on all your points especially the so called holocaust and the war reparations for this faerie tale (I'm not saying the jews have not been mistreated in the camps but they were not by the SS but by their own kind (Kapos) , the kosher taxes and not having the right to say for example that the holocaust never happened (It was labor camps only) and things against their dogma

It's about time everyone wakes up and see the true face of Israel , those people supporting Israel, for the most don't know a thing about what happens really in the real world believing what the media says . If you want the truth , you need to buy some independant newspapers where people like you and me goes there (let's say Iran) and who are not controlled by zionists (jews)

If there were no USA or Israel there would be peace for thousand of years !

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 05:17 AM
link   
reply to post by December_Rain

Why should this be a surprise? Iran has done everything but piss on the western wall. Wiping Isreal off the map? They better not try it, or Iran will cease to exist. Iran is run by brutal bastard's. Isreal is a democracy. They won't attack Iran unless they think Iran is going to attack them. It's as simple as that. As long as Iran behaves like an adult and not a petulant child, Iran has nothing to worry about.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 05:53 AM
link   
President Ahmadinejad declares Iran a nuclear state
Aysor - ‎16 minutes ago‎
www.aysor.am...

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Really ? Well that's very good for Iran. that way The imperialist U.S and Israel will think twice before invading .

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by arbiture

Why should this be a surprise? Iran has done everything but piss on the western wall. Wiping Isreal off the map? They better not try it, or Iran will cease to exist. Iran is run by brutal bastard's. Isreal is a democracy. They won't attack Iran unless they think Iran is going to attack them. It's as simple as that. As long as Iran behaves like an adult and not a petulant child, Iran has nothing to worry about.

I get your point:
Second line.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I think everyone needs to stop and behave. These two countries are acting like children who are naughty. If I can get along with my nasty selfish childish jealous mean mother-in-law.... anyone can get along for the greater good of their societies and community neighbors on earth Forgive, forget hurts and work together for a new future. PLEASE?

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by wycky

Yup, thats the bomb, if they managed to 20% and have upped the amount of centrifuges its less time to 90% than it was going from 3.5 to 20% which means Iran will have weapons grade uranium this spring already. Combine that with their space program and they have ICBM capability as well. Just like Israel.

Iran had produced a first batch of uranium enriched to a level of 20 percent and that it was capable of achieving much higher levels of purity – up to 80 per cent.

[edit on 11-2-2010 by rhines]

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by chuckk

The US and Israel have done more evil then Iran will ever know now saying that I believe the choosing of the badguy is left to interpetation.

Personally i'm sick of Israel acting like they're entitled to service , aid , and political backing everytime they get in over their head with their bullying. When are they going to give back? We the American's have given so much to them and when we need help most getting through this hard time with such a fragile economy what do they do? Expect more money to be signed over to them! It's always them them them! We need to CUT THEM OFF AND LET THEM FIGHT THEIR OWN BATTLES!

[edit on 12-2-2010 by Winterwinds]

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   
isreal could turn the entire country of iraq intoa wasteland at the push of a button. even if iran has a few bombs it wont matter.

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   
You can always rely on Fox to sensationalise the truth.

That's how Rupert Murdoch made is empire what it is. Trash.

They will dig deep so they can "scare" you with "the exclusive".

Utter nonsense.

I take EVERYTHING Murdoch has to preach with a pinch of salt, and so should you.

Fox is producing some of the most trashiest news I have ever witnessed.

Unbiased? Impartial? My Ar##

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thistled
You can always rely on Fox to sensationalise the truth.

That's how Rupert Murdoch made is empire what it is. Trash.

They will dig deep so they can "scare" you with "the exclusive".

Utter nonsense.

I take EVERYTHING Murdoch has to preach with a pinch of salt, and so should you.

Fox is producing some of the most trashiest news I have ever witnessed.

Conspiracy Tale #4793 - American media promotes anti-Muslim world propaganda.

In actual fact after the Murdoch family the largest shareholder in Fox News is a Saudi Prince.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

Prince Alwaleed bin Talal, a nephew of the Saudi king and who was listed last year by Forbes as the world's 22nd richest person, met with News Corp.'s chief executive Rupert Murdoch on Jan. 14 in a meeting that "touched upon future potential alliances with News Corp.," according to a statement released by his Kingdom Holding Co. late Saturday.

[...]

Kingdom Holding's statement said Alwaleed is already the second largest stakeholder in News Corp., with 5.7 percent of the shares of the media company. The stake is held through Kingdom Holding, in which Alwaleed holds a 95 percent stake.

Notably Prince Alwaleed paid $27 million to the families of Palestinian martyrs and also offered $10 million to Giuliani after 9/11 for a lecture that justified the attacks as a response to U.S. Policy.

[edit on 13-2-2010 by mmiichael]

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   
To me, it's unthinkable scenario where one country, namely israel is threatening independent and sovereign country with nuclear weapons in the sam e time addmiting it they posses those weapons they shouldn't have on a first place!
On a top of the daily genocide of innocent kids and people of Gaza, they feel free to tell other country what to develop or not! Well, that really take the cake. Nuclear weapon is a deterrent and not something someone would use as it would bring total destruction to himself.
What a hypocrisy from the west and israel to point finger on Arabs, where the USA alone has mote N and H bombs then rest of the world together (except Russia), and who gives them right to say who can have it or not unless they disarm themselves first and that way give an example to the others.
Zionist will not rest till they cause WW III. That's just amazing and utterly sick.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   

there is no need for Israel to attack anyone,,they are beleived to have submarine launchable nuke tipped missiles,,,,MAD comes to mind here ,,Cheers Jim

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Never trusts Zionists and they threats.

They have been threatening Iran for more than ten years.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   

I honestly think israel should bomb already irans nuke facilities. If iran is stupid enough to retaliate by attacking israeli cities and israeli civilians. Then Israel should nuke the entire country of Iran and bring it back to the stone age...

Enough with these Muslim countries and their primitive regimes...

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by CountDrac

I honestly think israel should bomb already irans nuke facilities. If iran is stupid enough to retaliate by attacking israeli cities and israeli civilians. Then Israel should nuke the entire country of Iran and bring it back to the stone age...

Enough with these Muslim countries and their primitive regimes...

Real Zionists please stand up !!!

think about it.

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join