It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video: Israel Threating To Use Nuclear Weapons On Iran!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bicent76
reply to post by FermiFlux

Ahmadinejad: Israel and US Bound to Become Extinct search that on youtube.com if you wanna see what I was trying to show..

yea, dunno why ATS does not like the format..

1. Don't you think a country like Israel committing a mass murder every summer and winter in Gaza and Southern Lebanon, threatening a great civilization like (Persia, i.e Iran), and accumulating the hatred of all Arabs and a great fraction of the open-minded-worl-population is bound to extinction?! If it happens, it will be Israel's wrath upon itself.. not anyone else's!

2. Don't you think a country orchestrating a terrorist attack upon its own people, dragging its children to unjustified wars on foreign soils, and crashing its own market and letting people die of sickness on the sidewalks of hospitals.. Isn't that country bound to extinction of it doesn't change its course?!

There ya go, think about it when you're in bed tonight.

Happy thoughts, and sweet dreams!

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by die_another_day
MOST of the world hate white imperialists. There I said it.

To them, we are the bad guys and they deserve nukes to protect themselves from us.

[edit on 2/9/2010 by die_another_day]

This quote has to be the greatest statement ive ever read on ats.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Bicent76

Ok, I'm heading for bed. I will look that up. Also look up what was said about 11 Feb. Might find it interesting. Is it ok to kill Americans just because they have a different point of view? Is that not Ginocide? Did Sadam do that? Was he not hung for that?

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlKashif
If I were the leader of a country trying to protect my people and there was a country in my region that
- Has a history of REPETITIVE mass murder..
- Has nuclear weapons.
- DOES ITS BEST TO KEEP NEIGHBORING COUNTRIES INFERIOR.
- AND WAVES THESE NUCLEAR WEAPONS IN EVERYONE'S FACE..
- AND REFUSED TO SIGN THE ANTI-NUCLEAR-WEAPONS UN DOCUMENT.
- AND REFUSED TO ALLOW FOREIGN INSPECTORS TO ITS NUKE-PLANTS.
- AND IT IS THE ONLY COUNTRY THAT SPEAKS OF WAR ON MY COUNTRY.
- AND LIKES TO DRAG AMERICA TO WAR WITH MY COUNTRY..

EDIT: 2 typos

[edit on 9-2-2010 by AlKashif]

[edit on 9-2-2010 by AlKashif]

Sheesh... I wasn't sure if you were talking about Iran or Israel. Both are murderers in my book, only difference is Iran has killed a lot more people and once they get the bomb they can make their armageddon dreams of Jesus and Mohammad walking hand in hand a reality.

Sorry, but I don't think either side respects or understands life to begin with.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by [davinci]
I would like to give Iran the benefit of the doubt over thier nuclear program, but nuclear technology is not something to play dice with. The problem for the west is that North Korea was 100% right...

The US won't attack a nuclear country.

Utter Garbage.

Iran is not North Korea. If and When Iran gets the bomb there is no "Armistice Agreement" like there is in Korea to protect them. The US agreed to the cease fire and so far that peace has held. There is no such agreement with Iran or other "Involved powers" The US and West will not stand idly by and let Iran potentially blackmail other countries or bottleneck the strait.

" The US won't attack a nuclear country. "
If that's what people think and believe then they are horribly mistaken.

[edit on 9-2-2010 by SLAYER69]

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by AlKashif

Is that your default?

I am just trying to open other people's eyes and help them see both sides of the circle.. I am not making this crap up its the world. I am just expressing!!!! I am expressing my freedom to express, and share information..

No i do not feel sorry for Persia.. Oh and by the way Iranian's cannot express information or freedoms of speach without FEAR..

Just saying..

[edit on 9-2-2010 by Bicent76]

[edit on 9-2-2010 by Bicent76]

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by johnnyfive

No I am not saying any of this is ok..

We are just sharing information and experience.

Goodnight.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   
FYI - Israel and US are not the only powers that will easily accept a nuclear Iran...China and Russia are making their stances known, as well.

China has told Britain it is determined to stop Iran getting nuclear weapons, Foreign Secretary David Miliband said on Tuesday.

Russia sent its strongest signal yet on Tuesday that it could back a fourth set of U.N. sanctions over Iran's nuclear programme. But China -- one of the E3+3 powers dealing with the Iranian nuclear issue -- has argued that discussions about sanctions might make it harder to find a diplomatic solution.

Miliband said Chinese Foreign Minister Yang Jiechi had assured him of China's determination to prevent Iran obtaining nuclear weapons when they talked on the sidelines of a London conference on Afghanistan on January 28. "He insisted to me that the Chinese were absolutely committed to the goal that unites the E3+3 as well as the wider U.N. and that is to ensure that Iran does not become a nuclear weapons state," he told reporters.

China determined to stop nuclear Iran

[edit on 9-2-2010 by LadySkadi]

link   
reply to post by acultureinboxes

Ok maybe our country should never get involved in anything....I mean hell if we didnt step into WWII you'd be speaking German right now. As for Iran, trust me I do not want involvement! We will get involved though, because we are a power nation. Since you are probably not even a high school grad..I'm probably talking way over your head. Sorry, to bring it down a notch...we have allies and threats throughout the world against the U.S. Terriorist being one. Iran has been and will continue to be a threat to the region. Peaceful means are being sought after, but Iran is not responding! Get a freaking clue dude! Not everything is settled by peaceful means.

link   

Is that your default?

I am just trying to open other people's eyes and help them see both sides of the circle.. I am not making this crap up its the world. I am just expressing!!!! I am expressing my freedom to express, and share information..

No i do not feel sorry for Persia..

It's not about feeling sorry for Persia, It's about feeling sorry for the thousands that are constantly being murderd in palastine and southern lebanon that the western media HARDLY covers at all. But if you have an AIR GUN fired at an Israeli civilian its front page news.

Think about what's really going on. I think Alkashif is spot on.

Anyway, in that video, he talks of the Zionist regime, not the U.S. (although i doubt you'd be wrong in categorizing them together).

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by serbsta

Yes, that is the whole point and you hit the nail on the head...We can do anything that we want, and use it against you if you try to keep up with us...Not fair at all...no way to play this game...It is a lot like playing baseball while one time has all the bats and balls and the other team comes up empty! What the heck! Thank you for seeing it...that is the way it looks to me too...Ridiculous! Israel needs to be chastised for this threat regardless...Very reckless attitude...

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by chuckk

Originally posted by serbsta
Did anyone even notice the hypocrisy there?

Israel will use 'tactical nuclear warheads' against Iran... But, "NO IRAN! YOU CAN'T HAVE THE SAME DETERRENT TOYS AS US! NAUGHTY YOU!"

Yet they just blabber on as if thats the way its meant to be.

No hypocrisy here at all...
People who are generally responsible, get to have weapons
People who are criminals, aggressive, irresponsible don't get to have weapons .

The good guys use their weapons to eliminate the bad guys, and Iran has shown in multiple ways they are bad, so now it is wacking time, just hope a full and complete wacking is unleashed.

Oh really? What exactly has Iran done to show that they are the bad guys???

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnnyfive

Ok maybe our country should never get involved in anything....I mean hell if we didnt step into WWII you'd be speaking German right now. As for Iran, trust me I do not want involvement! We will get involved though, because we are a power nation. Since you are probably not even a high school grad..I'm probably talking way over your head. Sorry, to bring it down a notch...we have allies and threats throughout the world against the U.S. Terriorist being one. Iran has been and will continue to be a threat to the region. Peaceful means are being sought after, but Iran is not responding! Get a freaking clue dude! Not everything is settled by peaceful means.

Except the US in a sense MADE Iran a threat. It's two neighbours Iraq and Afghanistan are now sitting there with millions of their civilians dead and the U.S in control over their important natural resources. If you where from Iran, wouldn't you be concerned??

Look at Iraq. No connection to 9-11, and no WMD's were found. But still, the U.S war was "justified".

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   

well I refuse to really care that much about it. It is complex, and frankly here I am at a 360, still not getting it.

let me just digress and say I would not want to be ruled by the iranian, regime OR the Israeli regime. I am blessed or lucky to be American, and have security and freedom. I have tried very hard to understand Israel and Iran, and all of the middle east, and I just cannot wrap my mind around it. Discussing it with others on message boards leads many times to misunderstandings and or either furious flames or some lecture about how Israel is so horrible down there, or I am getting lectured about how its unfair that Iran a (facist) regime is not aloud to have nuclear weapons. Fine, fine, fine, fine.. Its all wrong down there, So I conclude I don't care, if people wanna argue, or fight, or lob bombs fine I do not care. Oh and I am not justifiying it either, I do not understand it..

I think I have made myself clear.

nice debating with you..

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   

well I refuse to really care that much about it. It is complex, and frankly here I am at a 360, still not getting it.

let me just digress and say I would not want to be ruled by the iranian, regime OR the Israeli regime. I am blessed or lucky to be American, and have security and freedom. I have tried very hard to understand Israel and Iran, and all of the middle east, and I just cannot wrap my mind around it. Discussing it with others on message boards leads many times to misunderstandings and or either furious flames or some lecture about how Israel is so horrible down there, or I am getting lectured about how its unfair that Iran a (facist) regime is not aloud to have nuclear weapons. Fine, fine, fine, fine.. Its all wrong down there, So I conclude I don't care, if people wanna argue, or fight, or lob bombs fine I do not care. Oh and I am not justifiying it either, I do not understand it..

I think I have made myself clear.

nice debating with you..

Well it seems you need to get the a sense of the bigger after a bit more research but at least you're open to more views.

Oh and about this;

I am blessed or lucky to be American, and have security and freedom.

Cute.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   

I totally disagree that the U.S. made Iran a threat. You have points on Iraq, yet you need to view the history of the region. Sadam was still a threat to the U.S.! Bottom Line! Do I think it had anything to do with 9/11 NO! WMDs were there! Intelligence pictures prove it! So, if you don't believe it too bad for you. Iran has threatened the region for years! Did we not bad Iraq during the Iran/Iraq conflict? Irans goal is to take over the region as well as become a National "power," which i have stated before. The intent to become a nuclear power at all costs and defy the international community should be the focus. Isreal is jumping the gun and I predict will drag the U.S. into a war.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Silly little boys playing their silly little games on a silly little sandbox.

That's what I think.

And probably what the aliens think as well.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Yes, there is no doubt that this is a sane approach to self preservation, and it is time that everyone everywhere wake up to that fact, but the real point is that the so called talking heads of all these governments have to rule out nuclear war of any kind and get to work on making progress in using intelligence to reach correct peaceful agreements instead of nuclear warheads or military might at all. Israel has to stop biting so much...

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnnyfive
Irans goal is to take over the region as well as become a National "power," which i have stated before. The intent to become a nuclear power at all costs and defy the international community should be the focus.

Now that is the fact.. Exactly. Now watch how fast this fact is somehow, discredited with Just wow. Just wait.. Here comes the lectures and flames..

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by johnnyfive

There were no WMD in Iraq.

One of Colin Powel's top aides couldn't believe the lies he presented at the UN.

He said , that Powell knew it was all B.S.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join