It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video: Israel Threating To Use Nuclear Weapons On Iran!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   
nevermind just check out youtube, and search Ahmadinejad: Israel and US Bound to Become Extinct.

Who needs the media, blowing things outta purporsion, when we got this guy talking.. yea, nukes.. In this guy's hands.. So I have just done another 360.
Naive.

[edit on 9-2-2010 by Bicent76]

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnnyfive
reply to post by FermiFlux

By ill leadership I mean the president himself helped to invade a U.S. Embassy! He was also part of on organization to overthrow the government at the time.....He himself has beheaded the "enemy." No better than Saddam. Why would a country that is offered help refuse and face international sactions? Including Russia who is providing them nuclear technology? It shows ill intentions on the part of the governmet. As for the Military involement in Iraq....you must have absolutely no clue....there are things call IEDs, which are being produced by "factories." You may not have all of the insight that I do and i will not go into more detail. As for U.S. involement in the Region, it is a well known fact the C.I.A. has been involved for many many years! Providing support in Afghanstan against the Soviets, etc. U.S. has been there will probably never leave. Did I answer correctly or our you not on board with my view?

Yes I'm well aware of IED's and am on board with your views. I know exactly whats going on over there.

The government he helped overthrow was a corrupt dictatorship that had warped views of religion mixed with primative culture. But I agree with most of your statements.

But I still don't see how this man is mad enough to launch a nuclear weapon should he acquire the capabilities.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by FermiFlux

Originally posted by Bicent76

They wanna make nuclear power plants and stuff, and the media, is making a big deal outta it, thinking Iran, will use their Uranium to make bombs to use against Israel and thats just stuff made up from the Media?

So this is a question? Maybe if you actually paid attention to the Media on all events..you would see the big picture. If other countries argree to make the Uranium for them...they WHY would they not agree to that and face MORE international sactions?? ANSWER THAT PEOPLE PLEASE!!!!!
If you read where it says quoting, you would see its a question aimed at jhonnyfive''s remark about sadam defying the international community with something (hence, WMDs??).

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rentor
Is it me or ATS needs to wake up! If your so anti-war this and anti-war that... Please quit your job, stop paying taxes, and go live in a forest free of technology.Because EVERYONE ON THIS SITE AS SUPPORTED DEATH OF MILLIONS WITH TAXES

[edit on 9-2-2010 by Rentor]

This is silly ideology in my opinon.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Why does a soldier care so much about the policies of the nation? A guilty conscience maybe? Whatever it is ... I'm sort of tired of hearing people killing in the name of MY freedoms. I don't need that. I can take care of my own freedoms. I don't need another genius with a gun and a few boot tracks in a desert to tell me what freedom should be for a country that he knows nothing about. Maybe you ate too much of that homemade apple pie? Whatever it is ... stop killing for my freedom! I'm free already, goddammit!

link   
If I were the leader of a country trying to protect my people and there was a country in my region that
- Has a history of REPETITIVE mass murder..
- Has nuclear weapons.
- DOES ITS BEST TO KEEP NEIGHBORING COUNTRIES INFERIOR.
- AND WAVES THESE NUCLEAR WEAPONS IN EVERYONE'S FACE..
- AND REFUSED TO SIGN THE ANTI-NUCLEAR-WEAPONS UN DOCUMENT.
- AND REFUSED TO ALLOW FOREIGN INSPECTORS TO ITS NUKE-PLANTS.
- AND IT IS THE ONLY COUNTRY THAT SPEAKS OF WAR ON MY COUNTRY.
- AND LIKES TO DRAG AMERICA TO WAR WITH MY COUNTRY..

THEN YES!

I WILL DO MY BEST TO PRODUCE NUCLEAR WEAPONS TO PROTECT MY PEOPLE.

I WILL HAVE TO LIE UNTIL I MAKE THE EQUATION EQUAL ON BOTH SIDES..

I WILL DO MY BEST BECAUSE IF I DON'T, THE OTHER COUNTRY ((WILL)) ATTACK MY PEOPLE!

IRAN, NOT ONLY HAS A RIGHT TO NUCLEAR TECHNOLOGY, BUT THEY ALSO HAVE THE RIGHT TO HAVE NUCLEAR WEAPONS!

BOTTOM LINE, EITHER ALL COUNTRIES DISARM THEMSELVES, OR ALL COUNTRIES CAN HAVE THESE DAMN WEAPONS..

PERIOD!

EDIT: 2 typos

[edit on 9-2-2010 by AlKashif]

[edit on 9-2-2010 by AlKashif]

link   
reply to post by Rentor

Is it me or ATS needs to wake up! If your so anti-war this and anti-war that... Please quit your job, stop paying taxes, and go live in a forest free of technology.Because EVERYONE ON THIS SITE AS SUPPORTED DEATH OF MILLIONS WITH TAXES

Wars aren't necessary for living, and neither is trying to live in a forest running away from police and soldiers trying to kick you out just because you're living on some forest company's land or wealthy European Baron's private hunting grounds or anything like that.

Wars should be outlawed, identified as a method that the Elites use to generate private incomes and power and control.

Ban wars, spend the money on healthcare, corruption prevention, infrastructure, environment, birth control education and tools, and space exploration.

That's it... BAN WARS, cut the military budget by 95%... No need to 'run away'

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Indeed it is...but its true, even if you say its silly. Majority of it was taxpayer money that went into making bombs..then later used to kill people. After awhile story or thread be made about it and we be like oh my god...but I mean come on
Personally it just seems we like to put the blame on others.

O well..I need to go to bed soon and go to work so I can pay my taxes like a good little citizen I am

[edit on 9-2-2010 by Rentor]

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bicent76

Oh because I was about to say, this is not Iraq..

one sec I got a cool link..

Who needs the media, blowing things outta purporsion, when we got this guy talking.. yea, nukes.. In this guy's hands.. So I have just done another 360.
Naive.

fixed

[edit on 9-2-2010 by Bicent76]

Your video doesn't work.

Originally posted by jhonnyfive

Since everyone wants to argue WMDs....I will say you all are dumb as sh1t! You dont think they moved them? Do you think Iraq doesnt have friends? Syria? Iran? Hmmm wierd! Idk how to argue with ignorance!!!

You seriously believe Iraq had weapons of mass destruction?

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   
If Israel thinks even for a second that China will allow them to interfere with the flow of oil from Iran to China, they are very sadly mistaken. Chinese Generals are already furious about our arms sales to Taiwan and we all know that the US and Israel are joined at the hip (I'll let you decide who's joining whom) and so this would only give China even more reason to react violently against the US.

I wouldn't be surprised to see China actively assist Iran in order to protect its interests. Israel may win the initial battle, but China's military might should not be underestimated. China has no loyalty to Christian faiths, and they all saw what extremist muslims did in Afghanistan when they blew up the Buddha statues. China has the largest Buddha statues on the globe. That area of the Middle East means nothing to them.

The US could try to respond militarily to China if it openly supports Iran, but China has the US by the economic balls and everyone knows it. They just announced today that all non-US Government guaranteed securities must be divested. Wall Street will feel that one in the morning.

Israel would be wise to quiet down and assess their situation more carefully. An attack on Iran is an attack on Chinese interests, and Israel isn't that good.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Ahmadinejad: Israel and US Bound to Become Extinct search that on youtube.com if you wanna see what I was trying to show..

yea, dunno why ATS does not like the format..

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I really don't believe Israel will strike first with nukes against Iran. A much more likelier scenario is that Israel uses nukes in the US. They may also set off a very limited one in Israel. This way they become the victims again and the US will do their dirty work. Of course the Christians in this country will say it is prophesy encouraging everyone in a new holy war. Guess who gets the hammer? Look at all the recent talk attributed to Iran and a big surprise coming. Are they really saying this or are we being prepared to accept them as the villain.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by bpg131313

HAHAHAHA BINGO! China has yet to side with the International community on sactions against IRAN. I think this is an EXCELLENT POINT!

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by johnnyfive

debating not insulting man.. Yup debating over the media, and how they are handling the middle eastern relationships between the differant leaders, banging their drums, and how they can be sensationalizing some of the information.. Propaganda. But I concluded with a Youtube videa link that did not work with this title if you would like to hear some hateful rhetoric.. Ahmadinejad: Israel and US Bound to Become Extinct

link   

Originally posted by die_another_day
People with nukes threatening others who want nukes is simply hypocritical.

I trust the Iranian government more than the Israeli government.

Israel is saying that Iranians have no moral limits and will use the nukes against Israel.

That's just stupid, if you really think that a modern country would use nukes then go back to middle school when a geography teacher lectures on MAD.

Nukes is a safety measure. It's used to protect the nation.

Middle Easterners are scared of Israel and the US.

What the hell do they have that we should be afraid of?

We killed Iraqis on a 3000:1 ratio. We pretty much destroyed their country in a few days. To think of Iran as a threat would lead to millions more deaths in Iran.

MOST of the world hate white imperialists. There I said it.

To them, we are the bad guys and they deserve nukes to protect themselves from us.

[edit on 2/9/2010 by die_another_day]
agreed. We vaporize 100k people and have the audacity to criticize someone for wanting to protect themselves from all of the military bases we're building around them. I'm ashamed of our country's owners and their desire to conquer the world. Someone needs to stand up and recite Reagan's speech on how we would forget our local trivial differences if attacked by an other-worldly force. The world is all of ours to share and none of us spoiled-rotten self-righteous "Americans" have no more right to claim it to ourselves than a slumdog in a 3rd world country. The creator made a beautiful borderless planet to live on and we're #ing it all up. If nuclear war is inevitable then I wish it would just happen and be done with because I can't take the foolishness much more.

link   

Originally posted by BillfromCovina
I really don't believe Israel will strike first with nukes against Iran. A much more likelier scenario is that Israel uses nukes in the US. They may also set off a very limited one in Israel. This way they become the victims again and the US will do their dirty work. Of course the Christians in this country will say it is prophesy encouraging everyone in a new holy war. Guess who gets the hammer? Look at all the recent talk attributed to Iran and a big surprise coming. Are they really saying this or are we being prepared to accept them as the villain.

Very possible scenario..

Just like the 9/11 trick, it works and it seems there are enough idiots that would buy into it!

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   
I can see why people dont like israel, stupid bastards when will they learn nuking iran or any country will have a far reaching impact that will plunge the world in it. The situation is so annoying its repulsive.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by serbsta
Did anyone even notice the hypocrisy there?

Israel will use 'tactical nuclear warheads' against Iran... But, "NO IRAN! YOU CAN'T HAVE THE SAME DETERRENT TOYS AS US! NAUGHTY YOU!"

Yet they just blabber on as if thats the way its meant to be.

Seeing that this was JUST a 'creditable source' and NOT someone in authority... there is no way of knowing if they are planning this. Sorry, but FOX news saying they have a source is about as good as saying the National Enquirer's sources can be trusted.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   
You have a point. With barbarians like you running the world - what chance do I have? But, I'll think of you and all the beautiful worlds the military has given me when I go shopping and my opinion pays for your salary and your guns and your bombs. In a way - I'm helping you destroy in freedoms name. You should be thanking me! I'm helping pay for you to be legally psychotic.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join