It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video: Israel Threating To Use Nuclear Weapons On Iran!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnnyfive
reply to post by FermiFlux

North Korea is not as big a threat to the world as Iran....both have bad leadership! N. Korea is willing to deal! They launch a missle to get national attention then the U.S. buys time with negotiations. Iran continues on thier own course unwilling to submit to international pressure. Russia is even backing off and agreeing with sanctions! That alone should show you signs that Iran is up to no good!

Elaborate on "no good".

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by antonia

Don't forget all the spy sattelites flying all over the place.

If Iran somehow gets hold of a nuke it will have a little print on the side saying "made in Isreal with US parts"

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   

My head hurts just thinking about it anymore.

I am reading allot of news articles quoting both sides Israeli leaders, Iranian leaders, basically beating the war drums.. Iran funding the gorilla's in palistine Syria, Israel lebanon.. Trying to tell me these guys don't wanna fight each other? What puzzles me is why all these countries do not like Israel, And vice versa. i am not from that region, I have a feeling their is something taught within these human beings from this region, a part of their culture or something that is learned and this is what is part of their make up. Talk about racism. Ahem, but the irony here, the thing that makes the World watch this strange human behavior is the OIL. Stranger then fiction..

As far as the civilians, it does not take rocket science to see their will be fighting around there sooner or later, why do they continue to live in that region? You see this is why I stopped caring, I do not UNDERSTAND it..

[edit on 9-2-2010 by Bicent76]

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bicent76

My head hurts just thinking about it anymore.

I am reading allot of news articles quoting both sides Israeli leaders, Iranian leaders, basically beating the war drums.. Iran funding the gorilla's in palistine Syria, Israel lebanon.. Trying to tell me these guys don't wanna fight each other? What puzzles me is why all these countries do not like Israel, And vice versa. i am not from that region, I have a feeling their is something taught within these human beings from this region, a part of their culture or something that is learned and this is what is part of their make up. Talk about racism. Ahem, but the irony here, the thing that makes the World watch this strange human behavior is the OIL. Stranger then fiction..

As far as the civilian, it does not take rocket science to see their will be fighting around their soon or later, why do they continue to live in that region? You see this is why I stopped caring, I do not UNDERSTAND it..

Well there is your answer! It's the media beating the war drums. Blowing nearly everything out of proportion, trying to make the situation seem worse than it is, and really making a boogie man out of Iran that would justify a war on Iran in the not so distant future because people like you lap up everything the media spews like a Holy Book and don't think for yourselves.

Look into the real motives of this potential conflict.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   

if only it were that simple.. Naive.

I do beleive it is deeper then that.

The media is not as gallant in that region.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   

if only it were that simple.. Naive.

I do beleive it is deeper then that.

The media is not as gallant in that region.

No, you're the naive one in thinking "oooh its ok if they lob a few bombs, be it nuclear or whatever, let them play with each other its a good lesson to learn". Its not that, it's World War III. It's much bigger than what you think it is and it doesn't have to be that way. Everything has a solution. Why start a war just based on the fear of someone having nuclear weapons (which I might add hasn't even made such claims to be afraid of). It's nonsense.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Let me ask this...are you from Iran? As for me referring to "no good," Iran continues on a course to establish itself as a dominate middle east country. Sounds good, but behind it is bad leadership with ill intentions. Why do they agree to something and then do the opposite? Such as agreeing to other countries providing them the 20% uranium they are looking for and then say o well we will produce ourselves and no one is going to stop us! The threats to Isreal and to the rest of the world are no mistake. I would only hope for peace. The region is in a rocky state as it is. there is proof of Iranian military help to terrorist in Iraq. Has been for years. Yet the U.S. stays out of it. We will not start this War! Yet will be drawn into it!

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   

I never said it was ok to lob nukes, or bombs.

I did not justify anything.. I said I do not care...

Yes it is Naive to think this scenerio, is being created by the Media.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Ugh why can't we just work on decent anti-missile technology? This way it's not a big deal if a country acquires a nuclear ICBM. We could let Iran develop what they want and Israel wouldn't have to worry, and so we wouldn't have to worry about the west getting their hands dirty either.

Obsolete the enemies' technology and you win. Simple as that.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Bicent76

I would Agree with Media driven! Yet, this has been an issue for years! Isreal has previously taken out Iran's nuke facility. I do not see any difference now! The Iranians are defying the international community, which turns out to be a bad thing! Sadam did that...you see where we are today!

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Let me ask this...are you from Iran? As for me referring to "no good," Iran continues on a course to establish itself as a dominate middle east country. Sounds good, but behind it is bad leadership with ill intentions. Why do they agree to something and then do the opposite? Such as agreeing to other countries providing them the 20% uranium they are looking for and then say o well we will produce ourselves and no one is going to stop us! The threats to Isreal and to the rest of the world are no mistake. I would only hope for peace. The region is in a rocky state as it is. there is proof of Iranian military help to terrorist in Iraq. Has been for years. Yet the U.S. stays out of it. We will not start this War! Yet will be drawn into it!

No, I'm from the UK. When I asked you to elaborate, I wanted more insight as to why you believe Iran has an ill leadership. (Which I agree on to a certain extent but would like to see your views).

By threat to Isreal you mean when Ahmedinjead said we'll wipe Isreal off the globe? That was debunked, it was a distorted view on his words that were taken way out of context.

And about the Iranian terrorist connection, I ask you to show me this proof of Iranian MILITARY, not radical groups, but military assistance to terrorists. And in turn, I could provide proof of US assistant or acting as terrorists in the middle east.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I just want to know with all this NUKE talk what are they trying to keep our attention away from?

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   

reply to post by Bicent76

I would Agree with Media driven! Yet, this has been an issue for years! Isreal has previously taken out Iran's nuke facility. I do not see any difference now! The Iranians are defying the international community, which turns out to be a bad thing! Sadam did that...you see where we are today!

You mean the WMD's that were never found?

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   

talking about propaganda,

I think I am begining to see, the media, is blowing the hole Iran, wanting nuclear technology for civilian use and it is being blown out of proportion by the media?

They wanna make nuclear power plants and stuff, and the media, is making a big deal outta it, thinking Iran, will use their Uranium to make bombs to use against Israel and thats just stuff made up from the Media?

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Who is really to blame for the nuclear situation? WWIII exists now because of the primitive, Human curiosity for weapons of mass destruction. What was the "Sick" and "Twisted" goal? To kill as many people as possible, leave nothing standing.

We brought this upon ourselves even when we knew the dangers. A 7th extinction period is inevitable, and it will be us.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   

By ill leadership I mean the president himself helped to invade a U.S. Embassy! He was also part of on organization to overthrow the government at the time.....He himself has beheaded the "enemy." No better than Saddam. Why would a country that is offered help refuse and face international sactions? Including Russia who is providing them nuclear technology? It shows ill intentions on the part of the governmet. As for the Military involement in Iraq....you must have absolutely no clue....there are things call IEDs, which are being produced by "factories." You may not have all of the insight that I do and i will not go into more detail. As for U.S. involement in the Region, it is a well known fact the C.I.A. has been involved for many many years! Providing support in Afghanstan against the Soviets, etc. U.S. has been there will probably never leave. Did I answer correctly or our you not on board with my view?

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   

talking about propaganda,

I think I am begining to see, the media, is blowing the hole Iran, wanting nuclear technology for civilian use and it is being blown out of proportion by the media?

They wanna make nuclear power plants and stuff, and the media, is making a big deal outta it, thinking Iran, will use their Uranium to make bombs to use against Israel and thats just stuff made up from the Media?

If you read where it says quoting, you would see its a question aimed at jhonnyfive''s remark about sadam defying the international community with something (hence, WMDs??).

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Is it me or ATS needs to wake up! If your so anti-war this and anti-war that... Please quit your job, stop paying taxes, and go live in a forest free of technology.Because EVERYONE ON THIS SITE AS SUPPORTED DEATH OF MILLIONS WITH TAXES

[edit on 9-2-2010 by Rentor]

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Looking at WW 1 & 2 in hindsight provides us with the possibility to figure out who really gained from those wars, and that may lead to clues as to who enabled and funded them. After doing my homework it is clear to me that more war is on the horizon until we all get together and put a stop to the fact that this planet is OWNED by less than 5% of the human population.

Till then, all we can do is make the best of it and spread the word.

Seems like the Middle East battle is close; if anything folks, please do not fall for the demonizing propaganda.

The only demons here are the loudmouth leaders cheering on the soldiers from the safety of their bunkers, in service to the Owners.

random pictures of Iran

random pictures of Israel

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join