It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video: Israel Threating To Use Nuclear Weapons On Iran!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by FermiFlux

only if I had not already thought of that occuring..

I am not as paranoid or red with anger right now.. It will take more then chaos, around me to get me to care..

As I said I do not care if they wanna baptise the desert with their blood, over whatever madness that infects their blood. It seems to be spreading across the globe..

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Where are you from?

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Chonx

why should I when it cannot be stopped..

Some people have to learn the hard way..

Let them..

Does not me I will not have compasion for the results of their ignorance..

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by RizeorDie

I truly believe the other middle eastern governments would be glad to get rid of the the Iranian leadership, as they are The ones supporting fundamentalism in the region. No responsible government needs that in their backyard. It can only mean unrest and doom in the end for non secular governments.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Which country in the Middle East has undeclared Nuclear weapons? Which country in the Middle East has undeclared biological and chemical capabilities? Which country in the Middle East has no outside inspections? Which country jailed its nuclear whistleblower for 18 years?

[edit on 9-2-2010 by fleshstorm87]

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bicent76

only if I had not already thought of that occuring..

I am not as paranoid or red with anger right now.. It will take more then chaos, around me to get me to care..

As I said I do not care if they wanna baptise the desert with their blood, over whatever madness that infects their blood. It seems to be spreading across the globe..

The only ones that need to be taught a lesson are the ones who authorize the pressing over a button that would kill milllions of innocents. (And a few radicals of course)

Where are you from?

London, UK. Why does it matter?

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Yep and they are not smart enough to learn from history..

So if they think they are smarter then the ones before them..

Let them kill each other over whatever it is that makes them hate each other. If they want to use the weapons that split the atom and create devistation over mythical beleaf's let em.

I am over trying to talk sense, if war is what you want, by all means may you enjoy the experince..

but you can't change your mind after you get it..

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Here's how I think it will go down. Iran will say it has a bomb, or will explode one. Israel will destroy whatever they believe is related to it with tactical nuclear weapons. Hezbollah and Syria will Immediately attack Israel with rocket warfare. Israel will use substantial force to repel and quash them. Iran will retaliate against Israel with chemical and bio weapons, bomb ships in the gulf and maybe some US assets as well as a few Arab nations. The price of oil will go through the roof bringing the Chinese economy to a screeching halt. Russia will ally itself with Iran and send in it's air-force against Israel. Israel will throw everything they have at it and will win but not without cost and major damage. The Chinese will assemble a major military force which will begin moving towards Iran in order to secure for itself oil. The US will at last come to the aid of Israel but only for oil. Europe joins with the US and begins to move military across Europe and by ships to the middle-east. Egypt sits this one out. Front lines will be drawn at a plain called Megiddo.

On the world scale. After the war starts, the economies of the world collapse, disease and starvation take a huge toll on the population of the world and about 3+ billion people will die from it.

Iran is a threat to all of the world and must be stopped before Israel moves against it. If Israel moves against it, a world war will be the end result.

[edit on 9-2-2010 by Fromabove]

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by fleshstorm87
Which country in the Middle East has undeclared Nuclear weapons? Which country in the Middle East has undeclared biological and chemical capabilities? Which country in the Middle East has no outside inspections? Which country jailed its nuclear whistleblower for 18 years?

[edit on 9-2-2010 by fleshstorm87]

Ohhhhh, I know this one. It's right in the tip of my tongue........oh wait, I lost it.

Can I use a life line??
Call a friend?
Google it?
Anything?

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Yep and they are not smart enough to learn from history..

So if they think they are smarter then the ones before them..

Let them kill each other over whatever it is that makes them hate each other. If they want to use the weapons that split the atom and create devistation over mythical beleaf's let em.

I am over trying to talk sense, if war is what you want, by all means may you enjoy the experince..

but you can't change your mind after you get it..

No, you're not talking sense. You're casually laughing off MILLIONS of lives as some kind of lesson that needs to be learnt.

I'd like to see your opinion if you owned a flat in downtown Tehran.

Jeez.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Ohhhhh, I know this one. It's right in the tip of my tongue........oh wait, I lost it.

Can I use a life line??
Call a friend?
Google it?
Anything?

lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!---------------------------1

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   
There are 3 main problems with this world;

Zionism, Freemasonary and Satanism.

NWO = ZMO = Zionist Masonic Oligarchy.

Consider this, the army of a country usually consists of half it's population and Iran has some 60 million or so people available for military activity while Israel has some 4 million roughly while China is something like 500 million and the US and Russia some 150 million each, per say.

The military expenditure of Iran is roughly 2 per cent of the GDP, while Russia, China and America is around 4-5 per cent.

Israel is around 8 per cent for some 8 million people only of GDP.

So who are the real TERRORISTS in this world?

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Fromabove

Very good Points and country involvement! I don't agree with every aspect, but i do think you have key players down to a T! China, Russia, Isreal, U.S., UK, and surrounding middle east countries! Almost looks like it may become another WWII ending with a Cold War at the end! Another stand off between power players! Iran will be crushed and that is the bottom line!

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by AeJor_Mn

The problem with this world is our morality. Our moral sums up everything.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   

how do you suggest you stop a war, that both sides want then?

Not talking sense..

How do you stop two people from fighting that want to fight? Oh and you cannot seperate them.

Their is no sense in war, or in the language of war..

Yes obviously Iran, and Israel, and whatever other country that wants to fight over which god is better or whatever land is riper needs to learn that the way they are thinking is wrong.. Sometimes people are so stupid that they have to kill themselves to experience the trama, to want to change.

I do not care because neither do they....

Don't use that tone with me either.. I am not a moron. Well maybe for hanging out on ATS,

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by arbiture
reply to post by die_another_day

Your views seem very kind, but simple minded. I don;t meen to insult you, but few things have the impact of someone holding a gun to your fore head.

Sadly, I'm not the only person living on this world.

And I couldn't give less damn about myself and this monotonous life that I'm trying to get through.

The reason why 20/21 of the world +some Americans hate our foreign policy is because of how we always tend to mess up other nations.

Founding father advocated for a non-interventionist policy. Nowadays people agree with whatever they are told. Actually, the deviation towards world policing started with the Monroe Doctrine in 1824.

Iran does not have a gun pointed at our heads.

Iran will not use the nuke because their leaders are not psychopaths. Leaders of non-white nations are not retarded. Christianity doesn't make the French more careful with their nukes. These leaders look for concessions and reputation, not world domination. I think we've learned enough from Alexander, Napoleon, and Hitler.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Not talking sense..

How do you stop two people from fighting that want to fight? Oh and you cannot seperate them.

Yes obviously Iran, and Israel, and whatever other country that wants to fight over which god is better or whatever land is riper needs to learn that the way they are thinking is wrong.. Sometimes people are so stupid that they have to kill themselves to experience the trama, to want to change.

Don't use that tone with me either.. I am not a moron. Well maybe for hanging out on ATS,

There isn't any God involved in this I don't think. It all comes down to their beliefs of course. Well the way I see it is, the middle east is getting hacked down one by one. Every country so far that has been invaded does not have nuclear weapons. Iran doesn't want to be the next fly that gets swated in the middle east, so it's gathering means to protect itself.

Isreal/US does not like this, they would much prefer to be able to walk in there and take what they want. They learnt their lesson with North Korea.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Not talking sense..

There isn't any God involved in this I don't think. It all comes down to their beliefs of course. Well the way I see it is, the middle east is getting hacked down one by one. Every country so far that has been invaded does not have nuclear weapons. Iran doesn't want to be the next fly that gets swated in the middle east, so it's gathering means to protect itself.

Isreal/US does not like this, they would much prefer to be able to walk in there and take what they want. They learnt their lesson with North Korea.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   

North Korea is not as big a threat to the world as Iran....both have bad leadership! N. Korea is willing to deal! They launch a missle to get national attention then the U.S. buys time with negotiations. Iran continues on thier own course unwilling to submit to international pressure. Russia is even backing off and agreeing with sanctions! That alone should show you signs that Iran is up to no good!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join