It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video: Israel Threating To Use Nuclear Weapons On Iran!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by johnnyfive

Israel has its own military, it has its Lap Dog US military , all that might, and it wants to use nukes ....

Who is the nut job we should worry about ??

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   
The scariest part for me is the fact that Isreal is crazy enough to lob a few nukes. Love em or hate em, you have to admit that they don't mess around.

"This is your captain speaking, please tuck your head between your knees and kiss your @$$ goodbye"

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   
This war, should it come to pass, will be the end of all things.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnnyfive
reply to post by antonia

What country are you from? If it is the U.S. please leave! We already have enough retards! Fair is Fair......wow hey lets give them all of our military technology too!!!! Let's give an insane dictator everything he needs to start a war! We are not starting this war, but we will be dragged into what i will call WWIII! Mark my words and everyone elses on here! The world will not be the same after this conflict! Iran is no push over and is a viable threat to not only the middle east, but the rest of the world! They launched a missle into space last week! What does that mean? Figure it the F out!

"Retard" is all you can muster? Guess what kid, I don't think "retards" are stupid. They are not bad/useless people. To use that as an insult only makes you look screwed up. As for me leaving-get real. I was born in this country, my father served it for twenty years and my husband serves it now. It's my leisure to say what i please. Unlike you I do believe in universal rights. If the U.S. has the right to use certain technologies in it's defense then all other nations have that right. As for the "madman", considering your opinion of "retards", I think i'll take your opinion of insanity with a grain of salt. I actually do know a bit about islam. That guy doesn't scare me anymore than Bush did when he proclaimed god spoke to him.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by murfdog

Sean you are a smart man! Iran is not going to use the technology for peaceful purposes! They want to dominate the region and secure themselves as a world power! They are intent on developing technology to be on par with the U.S., Russia and China. I say let them glow green for a few hundred years! The leadership is out of control! Nothing more than a thug that is worse that Sadam! look into that!

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Nothing can stop a conflict now. The only hope was to try and get a revolution going in Iran, but the CIA just couldn't get one to spark. Now, unless the Iranian regime is ousted and replaced by a more moderate bunch, it's going to kick off within months.

The scary thing is, tactical nukes is probably the only way to deal with the Iranian sites - and Israel is probably the only country I could imagine using them. They will stop at nothing to protect themselves and nobody should doubt that.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Centurionx
This war, should it come to pass, will be the end of all things.

Let's not get overly dramatic here. Cockroaches will still live.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by MegaCurious

woah, slow down on your judgement. Fallout In military science does not occur when you use tactical nukes..

Wow, talk about getting red in the face and just hearing what you want..

[edit on 9-2-2010 by Bicent76]

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnnyfive
Nothing more than a thug that is worse that Sadam! look into that!

you mean the Saddam that had WMD , so 1 million Iraqies are dead

That saddam?

Now , we are told the EXACT SAME CRAP , and you guys are downing it

like it was chocolate mousse

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Matrix Rising
reply to post by serbsta

Israel is right on this one.

Why shouldn't Israel have Nukes?

Last I checked they were not talking about wiping Muslims off the map in order to make way for King David.

This is one of the greatest farces spat out by Western media. Ahmadinejad said NO such thing.

This is what Ahmadinjead said:

"Imam ghoft een rezhim-e ishghalgar-e qods bayad az safheh-ye ruzgar mahv shavad."

See that word rezhim-e? It means regime. He never referred to Israel as a nation, but their political regime.

The Persian word for map is nagsheh, it was not used by Ahamdinejad at all. So instead of accusing this man of saying something ('wiping Israel off the map') he obviously did not say, you should do the research for yourself. In realizing the reality of this lie, hopefully it makes you question the propaganda system in place which is being used to demonize Iran.

Deny Ignorance.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Sean48

Actually, Im not talking about WMDs at all....But if you compare the backgrounds and rise to power you will see similar paths! Iran's punk was part of a group that took over a U.S. embassy! He is now president. So, i was giving you props and you're going to argue with me.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by RizeorDie

Thanks for posting that. I for one appreciate an Iraqi point of view. I happen to agree with you, I remember that war very well. Iran will not just be bombed into submission, they will put up a fight. In my own point of view, I think Israel should back off the sabre rattling and shut up, and clean off their own back porch before talking about another's.
I think it's time to stop the fighting, if only you all knew just who it is you are feeding when you kill each other.....ever hear of human sacrifice? Do you really think humans came up with that though? Think about it.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by antonia

Ok, I didn't care for Bush number one! Number two, did Bush acutally kill anyone personally? Iran has a madman as thier leader! I too serve in th military and sorry for using the word "retard!" When someone threatens the world, weather it be N. Korea, China, Russia, Iran, Iraq, Afghanstan, etc. They should not have the same technology we have. Then we won't win. It calls for an attack when the "madman" deceives the rest of the world in his intentions of so called "peaceful means," yet launches a rocket cable of holding a nuclear warhead into space last week......just incase you didn't see it on the news

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnnyfive So, i was giving you props and you're going to argue with me.

I have my beliefs sir, and I can't change them.

Iran is a war the US has no business in.

Iran is not Iraq, not Afgan.

You will see boxes with US flags on them like this generation has never seen

before.

Iran will not submit, and China WILL NOT give up their access to Iran's oil.

Without Iran's oil, the Chinese economy will be choked.

There's a big picture here

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Wow, kinda easy to see why Iran wants nuclear weapons now isnt it, and who can blame them!

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   
In addition I don't care what the hell happens between Israel, and Iran, if they wanna kill each other let em.

I do not care..

If this conflict eventually leads to me..

Then I will care..

As far as my analasys on how nuclear weapons can be used as weapons, I am not sure how me doing that shows a bias in nature on the how or wtf Israel, would use this weapon in this way..

It seems allot of people are very very very mad, and ready to just fight for no real reason as it is being displayed even in this small segment here on ATS. This is a current event, not restricted nor censored on ATS, so you see the primal essense of the instinct that has supressed the enlightenment and advancement of man, without control..

Carry on with your madness..

[edit on 9-2-2010 by Bicent76]

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Why not let Iran have the 20% enrichement program that would help the country in alot of good ways? Everyone is head over heels over Iran surpassing the measly 3%? mark.

We probably have more god-damned surveillance than the Iranian sources themselves over what they are doing on their plants. If they were making a weapon I think we'd know about it VERY quickly.

And my opinon? Think about it from Iran's outlook.

Hmmm my neighbour to the right (afghanistan), has been under occupation since 2001, has HUNDREDS of thousands of deaths, and has had all the pipelines from the caspian sea swiftly taken over....

Hmmm my left neighbour, to the left (Iraq), has been under occupation since 2003, has had over ONE MILLION deaths under occupation, and is getting all their god-damned oil sucked for sure.....

I'd be damned worried if I was an Iranian.

And don't give me that crap about Ahmedinjead being a madman because he said he'd wipe Isreal off the Earth. This was debunked long ago, as Serbsta just pointed out.

[edit on 9-2-2010 by FermiFlux]

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bicent76
In addition I don't care what the hell happens between Israel, and Iran, if they wanna kill each other let em.

I do not care..

If this conflict eventually leads to me..

Then I will care..

As far as my analasys on how nuclear weapons can be used as weapons, I am not sure how me doing that shows a bias in nature on the how or wtf Israel, would use this weapon in this way..

It seems allot of people are very very very mad, and ready to just fight for no real as it is being displayed even in this small segment here on ATS. This is a current event, not restricted nor censored on ATS, so you see the primal essense of the instinct that has supressed the enlightenment and advancement of man, without control..

I'm sure you will care when oil shoots to over $100 a barrel and your paper economy collapses and you're getting shoved to the back off a looting mob smashing into a supermarket right?

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Sean48

Very good points! You are one of the few that pay attention to world events! A+ my friend! America will be drug into the fight. We are already preparing for War if you haven't noticed! Arm up in the region is insane! Isreal sent 2 missle ships to the region! I honestly can say i hope nothing happens, because i fear WWIII is about to begin! The whole region will become a battlefield! We have not suceeded in Afghanstan nor Iraq! If this starts i will say a WWII type invasion is needed to clear the area! AND YES AMERICAN BODY BAGS will be plentiful! I can only hope I take out as many of them as I can! HERE TO PROTECT YOUR FREEDOM!

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bicent76

I do not care..

This is madness.

So you don't care about all the people who would lose their lives? Unless it affected you?

I'm saddened by your lack of compassion. Thanks for lowering my faith in humanity that little bit more.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join