It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video: Israel Threating To Use Nuclear Weapons On Iran!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bicent76
reply to post by Cydonia2012

not quite, if their tactical..

tactical as in small placements on lance missiles and what have you. As oppose to ICBM, fallout mushroom cloud usage..

Crazy dude.

So a pre-emptive attack with nuclear weapons is cool, as long as you use small nukes and not big ones? There ya go, that ATS logic is just so friggin brilliant... unless it's really just disinfo crew logic..

I wonder if the news will tell us right away that they used nukes, or if they'll wait until like months later after denying it and then say Israel did it.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   
If Isreal uses nukes....then i won't be surprise to see terrorist attacks in the name of Jihad.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I honestly wonder sometimes if these idiotic leaders really know what they are getting themselves and their countries into.

It's like a poker game really; each side is betting more and more; they have nothing, both are bluffing, but as soon as one goes all in and they flip the cards, TSHTF and its game over for another generation of humans.

I don't think any side is better than the other really; both need to undergo massive regime/political changes before any kind of real stable peace will take hold. Unfortunately, 95% of the time these regime changes come from war, violence, and revolution.

All I can do is pray for the countless innocent souls that will be lost in another childish, ridiculous slap-fight.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by arbiture
Iran has more oil then God. Do you really think Isreal is going to nuke Iran because todays its board? They will nuke Iran only if it has to to survive. Why are so many people so stupid they can't figure this out?

Well I wouldn't dismiss the idea of the Israelis launching a missile from one of their subs at a US boat from close to the Iranian shore, just to make it look like an Iranian attack. After all, it amost worked once before, didn't it!

Israel is the problem child in the region, and they do own the US government so US support, and lives, are of course to be used in any confrontation. Once Iran is dealt with, they'll be wanting dumb goy Americans to go fight Syria, Jordan, Lebanon etc....etc.....etc....

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
If anything nuclear goes off in that region of the world where soo much oil is sittting, the fall out will limit / eliminate the possibilty to drill for oil where ever the strike was launched, thats means trading for that oil will be affected, shipment and production of that oil will be affected, and we will be effected greatly,

if there are retailiation attacks, and other nations sitting on oil get involved you can probably count on a U.S draft, and the begining of another world war....

so if the powers that be want to eliminate over 2/3rds of the worlds population, heres the chance....

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I’m not trying to minimize the consequences of using nukes but the tactical nukes Israel are talking about using are 1/15 the size used on Hiroshima and Nagasaki and are designed to detonate very far below the surface of the ground as a bunker buster type bomb.
I know, I know nukes are nukes but I just wanted to point out that were not talking about dropping bombes on cities here. Ether way lets hope they don’t have to use them.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by murfdog
I’m not trying to minimize the consequences of using nukes but the tactical nukes Israel are talking about using are 1/15 the size used on Hiroshima and Nagasaki and are designed to detonate very far below the surface of the ground as a bunker buster type bomb.
I know, I know nukes are nukes but I just wanted to point out that were not talking about dropping bombes on cities here. Ether way lets hope they don’t have to use them.

Can Israel really afford to cross this line?

Setting the nuke precedent would be a major mistake for them.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by chuckk

Originally posted by serbsta
Did anyone even notice the hypocrisy there?

Israel will use 'tactical nuclear warheads' against Iran... But, "NO IRAN! YOU CAN'T HAVE THE SAME DETERRENT TOYS AS US! NAUGHTY YOU!"

Yet they just blabber on as if thats the way its meant to be.

No hypocrisy here at all...
People who are generally responsible, get to have weapons
People who are criminals, aggressive, irresponsible don't get to have weapons .

The good guys use their weapons to eliminate the bad guys, and Iran has shown in multiple ways they are bad, so now it is wacking time, just hope a full and complete wacking is unleashed.

Oh troll i mean ...lol you mean good = USA USA USA and bad = rest of the world that aren't your allies (that includes germany and russia)former soviet republic and nazi's lol anyway you better hope a full whacking isn't unleashed because i bet my bottom dollar if iran is nuked israel will come under a wall of pain even if iran is TOTALY obliterated you think hezbollah hamas and the PLO will have anything to lose? and i'm pritty sure the muslims inside israel will have a few things to riot about. if ya know what i mean

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   
I wonder if this is linked to the Isreali boats travelling the Suez Canal? Are they gearing up to something? I don't think Isreal will use nukes but it wouldn't surprise me if they launch an attack at some point.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by chuckk

bad? in whos eyes? F' what they do and who they do it to,as long as they dont bring their A's to america let them do what they want. i wish every country,nation, state, and city had a damn nuke,then everyone would STFU and mind their business and probably would look to do nice for everyone so you dont get blasted. just think.. everyone trying to please everyone out of fear......kinda nice imo

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I'm sorry but this is outright and UTTER HEARSAY WITH NO FOUNDATION IN ACTUALITY.

Those guys are sitting there essentially creating their own narrative.

No where does any Israeli official in any way shape or form say anything of the sort whatsoever.

What rot.

Booo.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by die_another_day

Your views seem very kind, but simple minded. I don;t meen to insult you, but few things have the impact of someone holding a gun to your fore head.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by serbsta

Israel is right on this one.

Why shouldn't Israel have Nukes?

Last I checked they were not talking about wiping Muslims off the map in order to make way for King David.

Ahmadinejad saw lights shining down from Heaven while he was talking at the U.N. He thinks he's in power to hasten the return of the Mahdi.

Why does the left hate Israel so much that they are okay with religious zealots having nuclear weapons? There excuse is Israel has Nukes but they are not talking about using those Nukes to usher in the end times.

I do think Israel will attack Iran and Iran is being backed by China and Russia and they could care less about handwritten notes from Obama.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Matrix Rising

One day , all of you will wake up, and see Israel for what it is.

You think Israel would ever put the concerns of the US first?

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Believe it or not, Iran can/does have peaceful uses for uranium enriched to around 20%. Medical isotope production normally uses this grade.

Yes, I said medical isotopes. You know for treating cancer, bad thyroids and other stuff. But no those Iranians they can't have that. they should just die of all that stuff right? /sarcasm

And yea, they are probably trying to build a bomb but as we have them and Israel has them-I don't care, let em have it I say. fair is fair.

I have to add something here. The absurdity of some of these claims is just mind boggling. The IAEA has Iran's sites under surveillance 24 hours a day. You think they are going to build a weapon without them knowing? You think they are going to move material without them knowing?

[edit on 9-2-2010 by antonia]

[edit on 9-2-2010 by antonia]

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Doesn't the Bible refer to Israel doing something that would turn the whole world against her in the "end of times"??.....

Using nukes in an attack whether strategic or tactical on Iran would sure cause major condemnation among the World's nations in such a risky climate we deal with these days......

Just thinking out loud here......

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   
good.
wipe the entire middle east off the map for all i care. hopefully all of you that support the muslim terrorists will go with it.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Matrix Rising

they don't have to they are already doing it.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by antonia

What country are you from? If it is the U.S. please leave! We already have enough retards! Fair is Fair......wow hey lets give them all of our military technology too!!!! Let's give an insane dictator everything he needs to start a war! We are not starting this war, but we will be dragged into what i will call WWIII! Mark my words and everyone elses on here! The world will not be the same after this conflict! Iran is no push over and is a viable threat to not only the middle east, but the rest of the world! They launched a missle into space last week! What does that mean? Figure it the F out!

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Sean48

I don’t think they have much of a choice other than to use the low yield bunker busting nukes. The uranium enrichment and other sites are deep in the ground and heavily fortified with extremely thick reinforced concrete. The only thing im aware of that can get through a bunker of this type is the low yield tactical nuke. Remember it 1/15 the size of the ones dropped on Japan and will detonate far below the ground so fall out should be minimal.
It’s ether this or they would need to put boots on the ground and that my friend would be Armageddon for sure.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join