It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Three OBE's Past Life?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 06:22 PM
link   
My first OBE was a terrifying experience.I believe I was pulled out, by what I don't know. I do know it wasn't voluntary.The number three appears to be important here. I've never been a believer of reincarnation, but this experience makes me wonder about the possibilities.... The first ...It was around 9 or 10 o'clock(pm,central time), I was alone in the apartment my sister and I shared. The neighbors dogs started barking, I felt this strange unusual sleepy feeling. I fell asleep. I dreamed I was on a country road. The night air is cool, there is a full moon and some clouds.Brush and trees line this road it is bring ing me to a hill top, at the top is another road to the right. I go down this road, it dead ends, at the end are three large houses. I am standind in the middle of the road ,to my right is a red brick house. In front of me at the end of the road is a yellow (stone/concrete)house. To the left is a white house (stucco/concrete). When I see the white house I become frightened and try to scream but nothing comes out. Now I wake. My skin and hair is cold, but everything else in apartment is the rooms temp. I looked out the window, there is a full moon some clouds in sky sweeping over moon. I want to add I was not aware of this before this dream. I noticed the dogs were not barking. I believed I was really there...... The second OBE came approx a month later. It all started the same way. I was alone, the dogs barking, the unusual sleepy feeling. I fell asleep. This time I found myself there. When I saw the red house I knew I was near the white house(this is the one I feared) I tried to scream nothing came out. I woke. There was something different in this one I noticed an odd shrub, it had twisted branches. At a later time I saw a shrub that looked like it, it was called a Harry Lauder's walking stick.... The third OBE started the same way the dogs barking, unusual sleepy feeling. But this time I find myself at the red house, I am outside walking the grounds. I believe this is a church. There is a graveyard. The markers are old. I am on a hill top I see city lights below. Looks like a small town. I walk around towards the road I see the twisted branched shrub, and the white house. again I try to scream. Nothing comes out. I woke up. This was the last of this terrifying OBE's. I want to add. I was unaware of OBE 's at the time thios happened I also wasn't aware the moon was full before these OBE. I didn't keep up with the phases. .......Seems to me the No 3 is important here, three dreams or OBE's, three moons, three houses..... I have alot of unanswered questions. Someone help me out here. I am wondering where I was???? Does this place exist???? Was this a past life place???What is the meaning of three???? Where do Harry Lauder's walking sticks grow?? Anybody.... Any answers

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Hi there
..firstly what makes you distinguish between a dream and an OBE? If this was an OBE then it could well be that you are being shown symbolism and the key is understanding what this means to you personally! It could be a situation you are in that is troubling you, or something that is in your psyche somewhere, OBE's normally occur when you are on the brink of sleeping usually when you are in what is called an alpha state, ( different levels of consciousness), Did you feel like you were pulled out of your body by a sudden jerking sensation, because this is how an OBE occurs with me, and they can be very scary if you don't like the feeling of a loss of control. I could be wrong but i suspect you may be having a very vivid lucid type dream that can seem as real as reality itself. Maybe there is a message in there somewhere for you, you will need to think about it and write down any strange dreams when you wake, as we often lose them in conscious memory soon-after, unfortunately. Please let me know how it goes.

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Hello Mindsmog. Thanks for your response. I'm not sure if it was OBE. The reason I thought it was, is because upon awakening my hair and skin was cold.... I had the same cold feeling in this dream. Because wherever I was the night air was very cool. I felt my hair, it was as though I had been out side in the night air. Everything else was room temp. Also the other strange thing was..... I did not know there were full moon out before each experience, so there was in all of these OBE's or dreams and then after I woke there really was. Also all my senses worked except I was unable to talk or scream. I have had two astral travels, while awake, but nothing like this.

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Well I believe there is a very fine line between an OBE and a lucid dream, But you are in the best position to know which of the two it was
. OBE are really quite amazing as long as you remember that YOU are in control, it fraked me out my first time, but soon realized they can be interesting and fun. Sometimes its the unknown that is the scariest part. can you think what makes you wake? is it sudden due to something you think or does an outer obstruction wake you?? would be interesting to know

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Each time I woke it was at the time when I realized where I was. This one house was so terrifying. I don't remember this place as being anything I've visited in reality. I've never traveled overseas but I am thinking it may have been in another country. I'm not sure about lucid dreaming. I will read on it. So it may have been.

new topics

top topics

join