It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"America cursed by God if we reject Israel " From Rep. Bachmann (Minn)

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   
At least we know how to defeat America, threaten a curse upon them and clearly that's enough to make them do our bidding. America is highly vulnerable to bronze age wizardry, her enemies would be smart to keep that in mind.

Do Americans use these kinds of lines in everyday life, in average jobs, too, or is it just limited to political theatrics?

"Frank I want to see that Powerpoint presentation on my desk by 5 or the lord will send down upon you a plague of deadly locusts and curse all that you hold dear!"

[edit on 6/8/2010 by ZombieOctopus]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   
When is a good time to talk about the propaganda that comes in the church's program materials straight from Israel?

How many people that go to church ever read the fine print to see where their lesson books come from and then follow up on that company?

My father goes to a Megachurch. I was looking at his Wednesday night program and noticed it was FULL of pro-Israel propaganda a few years back - maybe 10? I noticed the publishing company WAS Israel.

Ok, fast forward. Go to any Christian book store. Just browse. Notice where a lot of the material comes from.

Think the CIA is the only clandestine group that uses teaching materials and religious materials to manipulate? (RE: The propaganda in the Afgan children's school books provided by the CIA., that were meant to & did radicalize them.)

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Bicent76

Well putting aside the fact that all politicians are criminals and the people on this board seem to forget that from time to time, I would much rather deal with her than the creepy skeletor Pelosi..

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   
If by god you mean the Rothschilds

then yes we will be cursed.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChrisCrikey
reply to post by Peruvianmonk

That would be she, not he. Michele Bachmann is another scary crazy semi attractive female bimbo religious right wing nutcase...just my opinion of course.

Yeah, she got sexy looking eyes, she was probably pretty hot when she was younger.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by cavrac

She has those crazy chick eyes common to jesus freaks and women who kill their own children.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by brainwrek

As long as she is good in bed and does not talk too much, I don't mind

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by burdman30ott6

It is one thing to go against Israel. It is quite another to say to Israel, "Sorry we cannot back you on this one."

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   
God doesn't need American military support.

The global elite and Zionists could though.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 01:20 AM
link   
You've got to be kidding me?

Muslim nations are canned for calling on god, holy wars, jihad and all the other crap... yet the same thing happens in the USA!

Has the spaceship been built, so I can escape this war-torn planet, where god seems to be fighting on both sides?

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by burdman30ott6

Isaiah 54:14
Any alliance that forms against you (Israel) will not be my doing; whoever tries to form such an alliance will fall because of you.

I would never say stand against them,
but does America have to "bend over" for them either??

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by burdman30ott6
1. MUG? Not familliar with that term.

2. The vast majority of protestant Christian theologies do, in fact, teach that siding against Israel is a fool's errand. The stance is Biblically justifiable, too...

Isaiah 54:14
Any alliance that forms against you (Israel) will not be my doing; whoever tries to form such an alliance will fall because of you.

Just one of numerous examples from the Bible of vows from God that no one who stands against Israel shall recieve His blessing or rewards.

3. I respect her for stating a view publically and standing behind it openly. It's a view which obviously she's going to take massive flak over, yet she demonstrates a great level of conviction and that's an honorable trait not seen often in today's politicians, most of whom backpeddle at the slightest hint of controversy over their opinions.

Point 3 would be a good remark if it wasn't attached to one of the most religious fundamentalistic statements of the year.Sanity and this woman do not go hand in hand.

[edit on 9-6-2010 by Rafe_]

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by freetree64

I do not know this woman.

I do not live in America.

But does she have a hotline to God? She simply cannot know if what she says is true.

Enough of brainwashing, I think.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Why dont you guys admit.. The old u.s is long gone with the constitution and bill of rights dead and buried.. Instead its now a Fanatical Christian State bent on a crusade to destroy the world.. How can anyone believe that god would want them to support genocide and crimes against humanity ? The u.s needs to do the right thing for a change and cut all ties to isreal. Not allow a bunch of religious fanatics to destroy the country and world with their zealotry.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by catwhoknows
reply to post by freetree64

I do not know this woman.

I do not live in America.

But does she have a hotline to God? She simply cannot know if what she says is true.

Enough of brainwashing, I think.

The thing is ,she can know if it is true what she says.
The question is ,does she want too ?
(I could post the anwser ofcourse but it seems to be a bit too obvious really

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join