It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Governments bodies in for a surprize

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   
What if God rooted a supernatural bomb inside each member of the governments across the globe for B.S.ing their citizens?

"I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star."

When a bomb trips off it makes for a bright and mouning star.

Jesus did mention:

"I am come to send fire on the earth; and what will I, if it be already kindled?"

Fire is the result of any explosive explosion. Looks like Jesus has his own war tactic to bring in anarchy which has yet to be on this earth based on this day and age. Before government began what was it like for man? Obviously if it got to this point in the present, then anarchy can work.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Religious followers are producing some very alarming questions. Earlier you opened a thread seemingly in favor of "Civilized slavery", now the talk of harmful devices to fulfill biblical nonsense. I hope that favoring, "civilized baby and animal sacrifices" isnt next. PLEASE give that bible a rest, it will make you nuts.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
"Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, Nay; but rather division:..."

"For as a snare shall it come on all them that dwell on the face of the whole earth."

^^A snare which shall choke off the governements up and down the rankings. At least I have faith in this snare being the case after the pause in the whole world. The face of the whole earth is the governemnts as we know it.

"Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power. For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet."

All rule on earth must be put down. So bye-bye all governemnts members current, new, and old.

[edit on 9-2-2010 by Tormentations]

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   
pplrnuts

" it can make you nuts "

and people are also biggots. It can also make you saintly and good and sane. Before I knew God I was nuts.

Now i actually agree with pplrnuts.

The OP is ridiculous. IMO. No offence. But that fire inkindled in mandkind is divine love.

when he said he wants earth to be inkindled he means love. a love that causes saints to reach ecstacy.

peace

new topics

top topics

join