It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

advise

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
ELY

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 06:11 PM
link   
A loving girlfriend devoted to her boyfriend who is in the brotherhood Lodge, is facing some scary and unimaginable things. How would you feel if someone was watching your every move 24hrs a day, someone who could know everything about you, someone that can visits you when you sleep.A very uncomfortable and unsecure feeling.

Do you believe in the Lodge performing demonic rituals, speaking to the dead. Finding information on others to succeed and get whatever they want financially and physically.

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 06:14 PM
link   
You play with fire your gona get burn`t.

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Oh, you hit the nail on the head.... Someone who can watch everything we do... hmmm... I guess God... But, I do not really feel too insecure.....

but wai, I just has a terrible thought.... The people who take money by force ..... oh, the IRS! Actually thinking about it with the new patriot act, they are watching 24hrs..... Wow, you are right, it is a conspiracy!

Oh, BTW, the Freemasonry, does not give a hoot about following people around. If they are being followed around, they need to contact the police!

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 06:19 PM
link   
maybe they're not talking about freemasonry, but if they are, they've got everything totally wrong, and is probably just trying to syphon points, but if that's not the case, please do tell what brotherhood you're talking about.

ELY

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 06:44 PM
link   
The word Secret has always for some reason filled some minds with curiosity.
When you hear good things about freemasons or bad things about them it leaves you unsure or you would have to take a chance on believing or not. It might be unbelievable to certain people but i have seen alot of things that make me say the things i do. My curiousity here is why all the secret rituals, and what are they meant for
and are my thoughts on them right at all.

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Well, you may have seen alot of things that make you feel the way you do, but you haven't given us any facts or any idea what you are asking.

Could you please be specific about what you are trying to tell us.

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Why cannot we not see a Catholic Conclave? Why does the Rotary Club not let us into a meeting without being a member, why can I not go to a shreholders meeting for IBM without being a shareholder? Why can I not go to a Boy Scout retreat without being a boyscout? Why can I not walk into Harvard and sit in on a staff meeting? etc etc etc.... Because, the way of doing this is for the members of the organization. Freemasonry is not really secret.. The information is all out there.

It is that simple.

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 07:12 PM
link   
On a similar note, why won't that pretty girl from the coffee shop let me watch her sleep at night? C'mon, I want to, and if she doesn't let me watch, I'm going to assume she's actually worshipping Satan all that time.

Or: why won't my friend tell me about his sex life with his wife? I'm very curious, and if he doesn't tell me, I'm forced to assume that he impregnates her, has her have babies, then kills and eats them.

Or: don't I deserve to know everything Uma Thurman says and does all day? After all, she's a big star, she shouldn't have secrets of her own.

Or: there are lots of solitary people throughout the world. They go home and then close the blinds. They must be doing something sinister.

Or: I'm the only one (I know of) on ATS who uses their real name for a handle... I demand to know everyone's real name, address, and phone number.

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ELY

Do you believe in the Lodge performing demonic rituals, speaking to the dead.

Well, I'm in a Lodge. But I don't speak to the dead.
I have a hard enough time getting the living to listen to me.

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Reason for any orginizations "rituals", is to bring people together, by giving them a shared experiance. What do you think Pep rallies in school are for? They are a type of ritual.

Two people see the same car wreck, both give totally different accounts of what happend. Why? They both saw the same thing, but they each percieved something different. You might have seen things, but it's what you've tried to make them out to be thats screwed.

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I will U2U you with the sex life stuff, do not want to get banned. I will send the photos ... Want vids too?

[edit on 22-11-2004 by JCMinJapan]

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Nice to know ya, Brother Mayes. I wonder if you know Brother Steve Smith from Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, Avon Glen #170? He is from my Lodge, and now lives in Japan... I know he's quite active in the Craft over there.

By the way, come visit us up here some time.

P.S. I retract my "demand" that people give their real names. I was merely being rhetorical.

[Edited on 28-5-2004 by AlexKennedy]

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 07:50 PM
link   
I have a question for you guys.

Do you call a brother "Worshipful" if he has passed through the Chair as we do here in England?
If JC is a PM he would be addressed as "Worshipful Brother JC" here.

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Yep, we do that here in the Jurisdiction of Alberta, Canada. Although some people are against it (mostly Worshipfuls and above
)

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by ELY
Do you believe in the Lodge performing demonic rituals, speaking to the dead. Finding information on others to succeed and get whatever they want financially and physically.

I do believe that there are people out there who can do just that. As a Wiccan I have learned both from other Wiccans and books that one of the first things we need to learn is how to defend ourselves spiritually/psychically from what you just explained. There are people who can perform these negative magicks and yes, they do work. I know people will say that I'm stupid and don't know what I'm talking about when I say these things but its not what I believe - its what I know.

One question I have for you is this. Has she been given anything 'important' by the person she believes she is watching her ? I heard of a woman who was given a present by someone (actually a practicing Satanist - and not the Laveyan kind) and from that point on she could well have had serious problems. She was attacked psychically by the Satanist (who wanted her to join his coven). Fortunately she was a witch, recognised what was going on and destroyed the item.
She needs to get rid of anything she thinks was given to her by her 'watcher'. It may be someone else within the brotherhood. It may be her boyfriend. They may be watching him too - probably are.

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Leveller
I have a question for you guys.

Do you call a brother "Worshipful" if he has passed through the Chair as we do here in England?
If JC is a PM he would be addressed as "Worshipful Brother JC" here.

We do also, as do most US Jurisdictions. Masters and Past Masters are styled "Worshipful", Grand and Past Grand Officers are "Right Worshipful", and Grand and Past Grand Masters are "Most Worshipful."
Similar protocol is in place in the higher bodies of the York Rite.
In Chapters of Royal Arch Masons, High Priests are called �Excellent�, Grand Officers �Right Excellent�, and Grand High Priests �Most Excellent.� In Councils of Cryptic Masons, the Master is styled �Illustrious�, with same stylings for Grand Officers as in the preceding examples. In Commanderies of Knights Templar, the Commander is styled �Eminent�, as well as Grand Commandery Officers. �Right Eminent� is reserved for Grand Commanders and PGC�s, and �Most Eminent� is reserved for current and Past Grand Masters of the Grand Encampment of Knights Templar of the United States.

Fiat Lvx.

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 10:03 PM
link   
With GL of Scotland, we do not do it. So, if I went to another lodge, I would only call them Brother. We just follow what our own district rules.

Where is the guy in Japan? He is not in my lodge. I am in Yokohama.

BTW: I know what you meant by the name thing.. ha ha I was just being stupid. My usual self. Actually, does not matter if they ALL know my name. I will party with anyone coming to Japan! After a few beer and clubs in Roppongi, tey will forget anyways..... But hey... who cares after that!

[Edited on 28-5-2004 by JCMinJapan]

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 10:15 PM
link   
First two posts, I'm clueless, is it an excerpt from a book?

JCM don't be disclosing the details and scope of our surveillance system; Sources and Methods!

"Syphon points"? On ATS? Well I never!

So it is Freemasonry you wish to know about, please be specific.

DTOM, I'm so proud of you.

JCM, our wallets won't hold all the membership cards?

AK, for shame, sex, sex, and more sex. You know my name, etc.

AK, now you have that nice JCM doing it too, for shame again.

Now you change your tune.

Yes, Worshipful, Right Worshipful, and Most Worshipful are expected in Lodge, and it usually carries until you're in the pub, then bar etiquette takes over (he who pays will be called whatever he likes).

*pant, pant* all caught up.

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 10:39 PM
link   
I see I was not sufficiently explicit with my "Masonic Titles" talk... so here's the rock-hard, throbbing purple truth:

In the Jurisdiction of Alberta, Past Masters are Worshipful Brother XXX. Grand Lodge officers of a certain type (including DDGM) are Right Worshipful Brother XXX. Grand Lodge officers of another type are Very Worshipful Brother XXX. The Grand Master is of course Most Worshipful Brother XXX.

What determines whether a GL officer is Very or Right Worshipful? I believe the distinction is based on whether the position is elected or appointed (with appointed being "Very Worshipful").

Here's some weird points:

i) Past Grand Masters are ALSO known as "Most Worshipful." Therefore, our jurisdiction could easily contain, say, 10 "Most Worshipfuls."

ii) If a GL officer is not a past master, they cannot attain the title "Very Worshipful" according to our constitutions. But non-past-masters can be appointed to GL offices. What happens in this case? This happened with one of the Brethren in my Lodge, who was appointed Grand Tyler. For that reason, for the whole year, he was stuck with the unwieldy title of "The Very Worshipful the Grand Tyler Brother XXX." Whereas a PM could have gotten away with "Very Worshipful Brother XXX." Interestingly, the Past Grand Tyler to whom I am referring is now simply known as Brother XXX, now that his year is over.

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 10:53 PM
link   
I know you to be an intelligent and sensitive person. I don't want to argue whether people are or are not preforming "Demonic Rituals." I'm sure others know far well than me. But no such thing takes place in Masonry, I give you my word.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join