It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exposed: Naked Body Scanner Images Of Film Star Printed, Circulated By Airport Staff at Heathrow

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Exposed: Naked Body Scanner Images Of Film Star Printed, Circulated By Airport Staff at Heathrow

www.infowars.com

Claims on behalf of authorities that naked body scanner images are immediately destroyed after passengers pass through new x-ray backscatter devices have been proven fraudulent after it was revealed that naked images of Indian film star Shahrukh Khan were printed out and circulated by airport staff at Heathrow in London.

UK Transport Secretary Lord Adonis said last week that the images produced by the scanners were deleted “immediately”
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   
This is from Infowars but I think this could be true. It seems that it was on a BBC show too.

So much for these scanners, I think we will see our nude photos on the internet, it is only a question of going through these scanners, and who knows what might be done with our photos

Even kids will be scanned and can you imagine that 3 and 5 year old kids may have their nude photos posted on the internet, I dont mind these scanners but not my family, I would think twice before putting my family through this

www.infowars.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by sunny_2008ny

I am going to need more than an infowars article before I beleive this.

Could happen, but seems like it's pretty easy to *say* it happened.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

read the article then
there's a link to yahoo india

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

Apparently, the film star was signing autographs on the scans.

in.news.yahoo.com...

"'I'm always stopped by the security, because of the name. And I think its okay: the western world is a little bit worried, paranoid and touchy, I guess - and feely when they're frisking you,' Khan told his celebrity chat show host moments after explaining how his new film is about a Muslim named Khan on a mission to tell the US president he is not a terrorist.

'I was in London recently going through the airport and these new machines have come up, the body scans. You've got to see them. It makes you embarrassed - if you're not well endowed.

'You walk into the machine and everything - the whole outline of your body - comes out.'

What a refreshing attitude, to just sign the picture instead of birthing a cow over it.
edit on Mon Mar 4 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: EX tags and trimmed overly long quote IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

+32 more 
posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
This is a scam that attempts to lure people into thinking this whole ordeal is 'OK' because our televised hero 'Sharuh Khan' tolerated it with a thumbs up.

If pop idols think it's ok then so do we!

*Runs off to McDonald's whilst stopping off at Gap on the way with a cup of Starbucks and listening to GaGa foo on my Apple iPod*

[edit on 9-2-2010 by Jinni]

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Jinni

This is a scam that attempts to lure people into thinking this whole ordeal is 'OK' because our televised hero 'Sharuh Khan' tolerated it with a thumbs up.

It would have been OK had he just endorsed the scanners, but printing and circulating the images? How would anyone justify that?

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by sunny_2008ny
reply to post by Jinni

It would have been OK had he just endorsed the scanners,

NO IT WOULDN'T!

WHAT KIND OF MINDLESS iLLOGICAL nonsense IS THAT???!?

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Shah Rukh is like that though, but his wife will be very angry

they're a very possessive couple

this could also be a publicity stunt as he has a movie coming out this month called My Name is Khan.

And his movies always show worldwide especially France and North America.

This is the same guy who had trouble in JFK a few months ago and the thread was also in BAN.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Jinni

NO IT WOULDN'T!

WHAT KIND OF MINDLESS iLLOGICAL nonsense IS THAT???!?

Yes I personally dont like these scanners too. And for those living in London, these scanners are not at Gatwick, they are only at Heathrow, so take a flight out of UK from Gatwick and not Heathrow

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Great! Hey Pervs! Wanna see lots of little naked kids? Want to print out images as keepsakes for later? Become a scanner operator! Now Hiring!

Let me off this crazy ride, I want off.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Thanks for that advice buddy!

I thought I might have to stop flying totally.

I also need to check my destinations too now though...

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Are these scanners mandatory? Couldn't you just request a strip and cavity search by a real person?

The personal attention adds such a nice touch to an otherwise cold and formal event, don't you think?

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by hotbakedtater

'Then I saw these girls - they had these printouts. I looked at them. I thought they were some forms you had to fill. I said 'give them to me' - and you could see everything inside. So I autographed them for them.'"

What a refreshing attitude, to just sign the picture instead of birthing a cow over it.

Refreshing attitude? Refreshing attitude? You think naked pictures being shown to all and sundry and a complete infringement of privacy and human rights would be refreshing…geez.
However, this is obviously total nonsense as there were no girls who miraculously had scanned copies of the images unless as a publicity stunt. It’s not a photo booth where copies exit as they are developed…lol
There was no unauthorised scan and then distribution of that image of a film star for one simple reason…and that is that if any image was taken without knowledge and permission, then a film star could, should and would sue the airport for millions, and next day the scanners would be taken out never to be seen again. Roll on when this does actually happen.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Im sure he needs the exposure lol ...did i say that ?

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I predict some celebrity will walk through one and that ohsovery detailed pic will get leaked and go viral hitting every tabloid and email box, lawyers will get richer and terminals will come to a standstill with people refusing to use them.

[edit on 11-1-2010 by riley]

..well I was almost right.. right up until where it says he was signing them rather than sueing over them.

So why would he do that..?

'I was in London recently going through the airport and these new machines have come up, the body scans. You've got to see them. It makes you embarrassed - if you're not well endowed.

snip

Then I saw these girls - they had these printouts. I looked at them. I thought they were some forms you had to fill. I said 'give them to me' - and you could see everything inside. So I autographed them for them.'"

See he wasn't embarrased cus he's well endowed!

Not only are these scams great for catching terrorists but it's great for male celebrities who want to subtley brag to the world about how well hung they are.

[edit on 9-2-2010 by riley]

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jinni

If pop idols think it's ok then so do we!

*Runs off to McDonald's whilst stopping off at Gap on the way and a cup of Starbucks and listening to GaGa foo on my Apple iPod*

[edit on 9-2-2010 by Jinni]

I donno man some Indian star isn't gonna have much of an influence on most of the western world. The only kinda scam I see here is a publicity stunt.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa
Are these scanners mandatory? Couldn't you just request a strip and cavity search by a real person?

The personal attention adds such a nice touch to an otherwise cold and formal event, don't you think?

Taking this seriously for a second -- as I understand it, not at Heathrow. I think they've made it mandatory, though I'm not sure if they scan everyone or (the way I've seen it done here) only "random" passengers.

Here in the US you can request a patdown instead of the scan. Believe it or not, I did so recently. I don't recommend it if you are running late for your plane -- I had to sit in a little plexiglass cubicle for several minutes until they could find someone to do the search, then got patted down in full view of everyone else waiting in line to get through security.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia

And his movies always show worldwide especially France and North America.

ppppfffffffff, .... LoL right, .... I can't wait to go see the next Kahn movie !!! haha, untill this thread no North American here prolly knew who he was. So as far as this being propaganda is out of the question.

Let these morons keep printing out pictures, let them to continue misusing these scanners, .... really.

because their going to get their dumbazzes sued, ... as well as bring these scanners to national attention and hopefully get them shut down.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I had to post this. It is so relevant to this thread!

but sad at the same time.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join