It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maddow: Is The Tea Party Movement Trying To Get Rid Of Ron Paul?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   

I don't think that this is a good picture of the tea party, I think this is the media trying to take Ron Paul out of the Tea Party movement.
But I may be wrong, however I am positive that the tea party got infiltrated, that's for sure!

It seems that there's a growing number of idiots supporting neocons than there are just regular conseratives.

What's with this?
Has the movement been hijacked?

Here's an interview from the 5th of this month
Ron Paul Interview on the Tea Party Movement

Thoughts?
What's going on man?

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Yes it probably has been infiltrated. Stalin said it this way. The best way to control the opposition is to lead it. The whole tea party movement is suspicious to say the least. How could all those geographically diverse locations all spout 'spontaneous' tea party demonstrations so quickly?

Could it be that TPTB decided to organize them themselves in order to attract and identify potential troublemakers?

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
There are 2 tea party movements, very different from one another.

One is the roots, Ron Paul...the "tea party" goers have Ron Paul as their mascot and have been around for quite sometime.

The other are the ones that hijacked the party in name only, these are the "tea-baggers" whom have no concept about what the origins and intent of what the tea party was. They have people like palin, limbaugh, beck, and hannity as their mascot and only resemble superficially the original tea party movement

a good southpart reference would be when the twilight vampire kids took over the goths...they dress the same but are exceptionally different

so...the answer is yes and no...the tea-baggers are pretending to be tea partier and they basically want the founding ideals and people of the tea party to be ousted.

I dont like the ideals of Ron Paul, but I find it a intellectual disagreement. I do see how he has put a ton of thought into it and definately much with merit, I simply dont think his concept is practical on many levels...but I respect him and believe if he did win an election, we would have a clever and plotting president...My ideals would not be represented, but I would not fear for the country sort of thing...

I find alternatively, the Palin types to be moronic twits that would only corrupt and destroy the countrys very principles and place in the world beyond repair, there would be wars, intolerance, a polarization unlike what even bush brought, etc...I find the tea baggers and their "knuckledragging" methods to be a insult to civilization and a step backwards towards any progress as a society we have made in the last 30 years.

but hey, thats just my opinion...if your not going to vote for Obama, vote for Paul...dont counter disagreements with pure insanity.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beancounter72
Yes it probably has been infiltrated. Stalin said it this way. The best way to control the opposition is to lead it. The whole tea party movement is suspicious to say the least. How could all those geographically diverse locations all spout 'spontaneous' tea party demonstrations so quickly?

Could it be that TPTB decided to organize them themselves in order to attract and identify potential troublemakers?

The tea-bagger movement has been almost exclusively sponsored by Fox News...from the initial infiltration to the current agenda. not a TPTB move (unless of course you find Fox News to be a illuminati mouthpiece of course).

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I had to ask this again: why aren't these limited gov pro personal liberty people joining with the Libertarians?

It doesn't make any sense. They have the numbers to make for a viable third party yet they choose to populate some minor league farm party for the big two.

What the hell?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I think Maddow is just trying to rile up the Ron Paul kooks. Why would the TEA Party want to mess with someone as insignificant as Ron Paul?

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Wow, the Democratic machine never stops. Now they are putting Rachel Maddow up to do their dirty work by trying to drive a wedge through the Tea Party movement and Ron Paul supporters.

Sorry, we can see right through your attempt, Maddow.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   
This is the establishment protecting it self from any 3rd party force materializing, maddow thinks the tea partiers are hard to figure out which is laughably clueless.. they're people mostly sick and tired of the 2 failed parties being two side of the same coin "heads they win, tails you lose".

Tea people should boo & hiss opportunist establishment tools like palin, openly, loudly and unequivocally reject her, her GOP cronies AND obama and his cult of DNC lackeys... leaving no doubt, and no room for MSM clowns like this chick, to opine about which establishment tribe they "really" belong to.

Wasn't it Stalin who said something about the best way to dilute opposition, was to control it?.. the allegedly "democratically elected" DC mafia soldiers have no interest in sharing power with pot smoking peaceful regular folks who don't buy into their bulls#, wont be purchased as easily as they were, and who display something unseen in DC for years: honest average joe US citizen character.

top topics

join