It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Nitro Thread

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Hey there to all the millions and millions of like minded people out there, who all share like minded views about all the hushed public affairs.

Ok i am self independent, so i am not bound by the social governing of money, the world's biggest control factor, What scares me is the thought that people are so oblivious to everything that is going on around them. I try and do as much good as possible and try to help people figure things out, in a way that they think they thought of it themselves if you know what i mean, I love recognition, but don't let it get to my head.

I care for those around me and am worried on the one hand that so many people are clueless, but on the other hand it doesn't actually phase me at all.

We all know that we are put here for a reason, we might not know what that reason is, but we all know there is a bigger picture.

My views on life vary.... - i believe that the is a greater consciousness that we are not aware of, or cant see, being everything as one, i believe that a lot has gone down in past years( B.C ), that we will never know the answers to, yet so many of us try. I believe that life on other planets or in other dimensions has to exist, otherwise our little puny lives wouldn't mean anything, if we only live for an average of 75 years.

So i say HEY, good to be on board lets see what you've got...

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by psy_smurf

Welcome to ATS, you Smurfing Smurfer.

Sorry, I could not resist.

Come on by my newest thread and see what is in store.

Pusher : Cerulean Blue, Pushing the Lie, and Psychological Operations

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by psy_smurf

Hey there and welcome to the wonderful world of ATS. it certainly sounds like you'll fit right in here ... so with that said ... enjoy yourself and see you on the boards.

Woody

join