It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In the beginning, define a wall...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   
the golden steps of life .
fungai as the brick maker

a wall of life retaining itself, like walking on a golden brick road, with all kind of adventures and reality`s on the path ahead.

life nothing more.

a wall build by itself.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by telfyr

That sounds like then everything is alive.

If everything is alive then individuals are what is basically sane, or at least have the basic 'wall' to prevent from being fully insane. That mean the is room to be insane in order to know the wall, plain insanity, which suffix means a part of the whole.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by zosomike
reply to post by dzonatas

Maybe it's so difficult to define the Wall because in reality there is no wall - only your /our perception of the Wall...or how the Wall should be.
After all, we are all thinking in human terms.

The only reason we understand a wall to be a wall is because we have been told that's it is.
So we apply that logic in a metaphorical sense - which I don't think we can do.

The Many and the One/Source are the same...like a rope that has frayed.
There's only a separation or a decision to separate because we are applying human thinking to it.
The only other analogy I can think of (which probably only look right in my head) is -

Imagine the Source as an insect. That insect possesses 'feelers' to enable it to experience or interact with it's environment...to enhance its experience if you will.
Maybe we are those 'feelers', directly connected to the insect/Source, in order to enhance the experience.
There is a direct connection - no gaps in the information...ie - no Wall.

Going back to topic - we only think a Wall exists or should exist only because we perceive it to.

Sorry if that was rambling...!

Much love...

The only reason we understand a wall to be a wall is because we have been told that's it is.
So we apply that logic in a metaphorical sense - which I don't think we can do.

Maybe it's so difficult to define the Wall because in reality there is no wall - only your /our perception of the Wall...or how the Wall should be.
After all, we are all thinking in human terms.

life began with this tiny wall build, to live.

(like , there is no spoon, there is no life, only the wall that was made by it.)

[edit on 19-2-2010 by telfyr]

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by telfyr

Let's say there was only life.

Once realized there was only life and nothing else, then Nothing became the wall.

I am nothing. Something else is alive.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by dzonatas
reply to post by telfyr

Let's say there was only life.

Once realized there was only life and nothing else, then Nothing became the wall.

I am nothing. Something else is alive.

life is a concept of our understanding, it is not definite in any way.
life seen deep in the ocean, predicted impossible, is still life.
not life as we define life as it should be.

one thing and only life, will explane it all?

welcome your wall, in your own soup of letters.

peace.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   

reply to post by telfyr

If everything is alive then individuals are what is basically sane, or at least have the basic 'wall' to prevent from being fully insane. That means there is room to be insane in order to know the wall, plain insanity, which suffix means a part of the whole.

you have just explained a life-form within an complex structure, great plains are useless, we need boundaries to see.

a strain of koral is strange enough, building away to create more suitable habitat for its offspring.

still it will be a debate if it is alive or individuals that depend on koral, to be living.

boundaries, all around.
no 10101 computer even super connected ones can figure it out.

1 gram of brain can do unimaginable calculations, with a level of understanding in the fly.

life is bound within the walls that our brains live in.
nothing more.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   

reply to post by telfyr

If everything is alive then individuals are what is basically sane, or at least have the basic 'wall' to prevent from being fully insane. That means there is room to be insane in order to know the wall, plain insanity, which suffix means a part of the whole.

now try to understand your writing.
sane and insane are like the basic of particals that are here and there at the same time.

we see dumb foks, only becos we do not recognize them as valuable.
he has a mental disorder, so automatically you go into ,,, you're a dumb f*

>>
still a remarkable person like kim the extra vagant, took most of guard! (we know it all) (other people) >living somewhere else<
kims living potentialis still unexplored,.

and its living legacy denied by a lot of paper reviewing judges that say,
look at the books and leave us be.
>>

exclude the ones that your close society wont approve of, ridicule the life that needs some help.

look at yourselves!
it asks for,
this wall of life.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by telfyr
life is bound within the walls that our brains live in.
nothing more.

If we use fuzzy logic to say "brain" is similar to "brane" and "membrane" and so on, then ya this works, as in understood.

I usually say I have no brain just because of some truths I know. If we compare the simple functions of memory to a brain and as space for light then it makes sense, or at least what others think is a brain makes more sense to me.

I'm not that stupid, yet it is obvious that we are all different and people do tend to expect people are more the same then they actually have been.

These differences make us stupid.

[edit on 24-2-2010 by dzonatas]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join