It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1 in 100 Americans in prison?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 07:51 AM
link   
If people just stopped agreeing to the contracts maybe they will not go to jail. A court of contract (circuit, federal, traffic etc) makes you go into a contract whether involuntary, voluntary, via fraud before they can do anything to you.

This is the reason why they say "will the defendant please rise" (instead of JOHN DOE, please rise) and as a sheep, the person who is not the real defendant does so on behalf of the straw man.

One of the legal definitions of the word dummy is: A person or an agency secretly in the service of another.

What this means is that the courts knows that you are just filling in for the real defendant which is your corporate self, because your corporate self is a fictitious person that will NEVER show up in court you are the one punished on it's behalf since you agreed to the court's contract.

I honestly believe that EVERYONE locked up is there because they volunteered!

Learning how to stay out of Jail/Prison is a survival technique that we must all learn.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   
i can relate to the prison population thing i have been 3 times for victemless crimes 1time sales of a conterfit substance [baby powder 2time pellet gun[pos of dangers weapon] 3time for acessary becuse i refused to give up names i also relate to this site my grandpa has all was told me these things and predicted things to me and how it would happen i use to think he was crazy but now i know oh and just for 411 target is not a plase i would ever shop me and my grandpa went ther one time and he ask for military discount and they told him they dont support are trops well peace and thanks for lissening anti gov

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Most of it is cheap labor. The rest is housing for criminals and drug addicts, what else is there for them.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   
I've been put in jail over bs charges, resisting without violence. For the past year or so I was telling myself it was partially my fault because I went out drinking. I know now that where I was the bouncers and police get a kick out of harassing drunk people, using fight words and threats to get a reaction so they can arrest people. This took place in Jacksonville Beach, Fl at the Brix and continues to go on there as a warning to anyone who may go there. I should have fought the case but is was easier to take a play and pay the $300+ fine(not couting the money that was stolen from my wallet when I was booked).

Recently my parents were arrested on frivilous charges and brutalized by the police in their own home(that is call I can release due to a gag order and a pending case). My parents have never been in trouble with the law and are now facing serious charges. I used to think America could be saved and an intellectual revolution would take place. I no longer believe in that fantasy. America is a POLICE STATE, and while there are many LEO's who do their job there a too many who abuse their power and get away with it. The corruption in the police forces is the tip of the iceberg as far as what is wrong with our legal system.

I am starting to believe the US has become an idiocracy with the masses hypnotized by what the watch on TV and they will never wake up as long as the TPTB controls the propaganda that is fed to the sheeple. Maybe Oprah will decide to give them all the finger and do shows on what is wrong with this country.

America needs another revolution but I seriously doubt it will ever happen. The few who are not afraid to stand up and say what is wrong quickly get silenced. April 22 2010 was the day I realized the United States of America was no longer For the People and By the People and that new birth of freedom that Lincon talked about has perished from this Earth.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join