It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Subconscience Racism?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Ever since Barack Obama has been a name on ATS and ever since people has seen who he is, has there been silly threads asking whether he is Muslim or whether he is from Kenya etc?

Seems pretty lame to me to think that because he is black we immediately stereotype against him and judge who he is and what his background MIGHT be

Seriously though would that happen if he was white? Because I doubt it would!

Seems like all these threads are being made just because the guy has a darker skin colour than others, so we assume he is a terrorist or that he is a Muslim or we assume that he can’t have been born here can he?

Makes me feel sad for those who express the views above for the very reasons I stated above.

[edit on 9-2-2010 by Rising Against]

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 05:03 AM
link   

John McCain was born in Panama. Throughout 2008, I never saw a single thread questioning his ability to legally be president. Not one. Not here on ATS. not on any of the other forums, political, semi-political, and otherwise.

The same people questioning Obama's citizenship are often the same people who think changing the constitution so that Arnold Schwarzenegger could be president is a good idea.

Of course these questions wouldn't be raised about a white guy.

[edit on 9-2-2010 by TheWalkingFox]

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rising Against

seriously though, you think he'ld be president if he was white? i doubt he would!

HC would have kicked backside against a white guy with obamas political ability. he got the nomination because he is black, that's just the way it is.

like every aspect of our person, physical and mental, our skin colour gives us advantages and disadvantages. in this case, BO's skin colour seems to have been an overall advantage. i think there's a lesson in that for a lot of whining, self entitled, "poor me" activists.

[edit on 9/2/10 by pieman]

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by pieman

Quite possibly. In hindsight, I'm willing to give a pass to Limbaugh on his "Barack the magic negro" crap... because a year later, I'm seeing that that's exactly what a lot of my fellow Democrats were expecting. They figured that because he's black, he could fix everything in his first three days and then everything would be perfect, just like in the movies.

However, if Hillary had won the primary, we'd have a Republican president right now, and if you think the country's in bad shape now, imagine it under President Romney! Or *shudder* Thompson.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheWalkingFox
....................................I'm seeing that that's exactly what a lot of my fellow Democrats.........

how exactly does an intelligent person resolve the double think required to say "my fellow democrats"?

[edit on 9/2/10 by pieman]

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 05:54 AM
link   
All blacks have black skin! Cept albinos and ones suffering all over their entire skin from vitaligo, or however u spell it, like... Michael Jackson, LOL!

[edit on 9-2-2010 by fat_frank]

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by pieman

I can tell you it's a lot easier than being an intelligent person and managing to justify anything about the republicans

Assuming you weren't being facetious, though, I'm not sure what's puzzling you. I'm a registered member of the Democratic Party. A lot of people in this party really seem to have though that they were electing Morgan Freeman or Will Smith to come cure their woes with movie negro magic.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by TheWalkingFox

John McCain was born in Panama. Throughout 2008, I never saw a single thread questioning his ability to legally be president. Not one. Not here on ATS. not on any of the other forums, political, semi-political, and otherwise.

People get this into your heads, once for all: Barack Obama is a SCAPEGOAT of Freemasonry. Period. He, a Freemason himself, only was allowed to be the president of a majority Anglo-Saxon nation, 'cos he was chosen to be a scapegoat of the (scheduled) events that will lead USA straightly to a new civil war, an ethnic war, actually. - "Ah, but how the hell could north-american freemasonry be interested in set up a civil war in the country??". People, there's an agenda in course to install a NWO based in a global dictatorship government. The so called "Round Table" of this agenda, is formed by the main world organizations behind 99% of political, economic and military events:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d967678cf2cc.jpg[/atsimg]

Freemasonry is submitted to the guideline of this roundtable. They are puppets and the last obstacle to settle this global new order, is american democracy, that works, even with all defects. The freedom of american society threats the plans of a world dictatorship. They need bring down America to raise this global order. The best and easiest way of bring down american society is setting up a civil war within it. How??? Hitting the Achilles Tendon of North-Americans: The ethnic hatred, that was never healed, that is still infected, ready to erupt any moment. Who financed Obama knew this and knew it would be easy to spread the Anti-Obama propaganda after his election, based on natural administrative mistakes, but if pointed out in a majority anglo-saxon racist society, would quickly create a climate of social unrest that could to force the installation of martial law and suppression of civil rights. Bingo, American democracy falls, the next step, launching an internally weakened USA, in a massive war against some superpower (China, Iran?) to the round table propose to create a global government. Am I crazy?? Anyone can't see this plot already happening??? Are american people that dumb and blind??? I'm scared 'cos right here in ATS, there's a tsunami of Anti-Obama threads. Does anyone have doubts about this sinister conspiracy???

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/55a2f697ce81.png[/atsimg]

People, wtf??

[edit on 9-2-2010 by ucalien]

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by ucalien

I agree that Obama is part of a plan to further divide the nation for an inevitable takeover.

This has historical roots going back to the Civil War and beyond actually.

As I have been publicizing here on ATS for years , all of the US Presidential candidates are members of the Council on Foreign Relations, AND most if not all US Presidents are also Freemasons.
This is essentially the chain of command, the exclusive club from which the US Presidents are chosen.

If you recall during the summer of 2008, the announcement of Obama's press release in which he was a no show, only used to mislead the press finding out later that he wasn't aboard the plane.

Only later revealing that he and Hillary were meeting secretly at her home in Virginia, which they were not, and coincidentally there just happened to be a Bilderberg meeting being held in Northern Virgina at the time.

I have also pointed out that that is why Obama's past has so much secrecy involved.

He was anointed to be POTUS long ago, and as in the past History of the US, is tasked with dividing the country amongst political and racial lines that failed in 1933 with the planned coup and takeover of the US called The Business Plot.

The Business Plot , which failed due to the exposure and later testimony of Marine Major General, Smedly Butler, (Of "War is a Racket" fame) to the US Senate.

Revealing the plot as well as it's conspirators to overthrow President Roosevelt, one of which coincidentally was Bush's grand dad, Prescott Bush.

The same Bush family from which we've had two US Presidents, all Masons and Skull and Bones(Illuminati) members as well.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I know a lot of folks have an inherent fear of being labeled racist here in the states. In fact, those people will go out of their way to give the impression they are not racist....and isn't that in and of itself an example of racism?

Let me give you an example from my own life, because I am certainly guilty of this. Whenever I speak to someone of a different race, I'm always very conscious of what I say and do, always wondering, "Is this going to offend them?" Thinking this way is a division, a separation of myself and others. It's something I'm trying to change, to get over the fear of offending others, but its not easy.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by ucalien

as if. this country wouldnt be as bad as it is if there were an elite group of masons. they're doing a piss poor job if thats true.

and the president alone cant change a damn thing. its all about the senate and the house. do you think even 50% of the people who voted for Obama know this? no they dont, they think he is like the king or some nonsense.

new topics

top topics

join