It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two Hi's From a New Guy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Hi

I don�t want to reveal too much personal information about myself in such a public domain but my first name is David and I currently live in London, England. Since I was very young my greatest passion has been the pursuit of truth and I believe deeply that the truth is incredibly important however painful it is, because without truth there can be no real freedom. I am a deeply sceptical person and although I try to keep an open mind I find many conspiracy theories to be...rather less than rational, so if I come of as dismissive then I offer you my apologies in advance.

My interests include mythology, world history, film, literature and technology. I spend much of my time surfing the internet of just being with those I consider my friends in one way or another.

So again, hi.

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Hello Azrael and WELCOME TO ATS!

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Hello and welcome, Azrael!
It sounds like you have come to the right place.. There is plenty here to interest you and more is added every day. I look forward to reading your posts. Explore the site and enjoy yourself.

The latest discussions:
AboveTopSecret & BelowTopSecret

Check out the latest news at TerrorAnalysis & ATS News Network

If you like puzzles you might enjoy the "Find the Rings" game

If you are a SETI@Home user, or are interested in searching for E.T.'s, please consider joining our team.

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Greetings Azrael, and welcome to ATS.

With your name, you have to read my ATS story

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Welcome to ats David,
hope you enjoy the site plenty to be looking at here cya around
if you need anything send me a u2u

7n

join