It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Next flag attack coming?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Next flag attack coming?

Supreme leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei said on Monday that Iran is set to deliver a "punch" that will stun world powers during this week's 31st anniversary of the Islamic revolution.
"The Iranian nation, with its unity and God's grace, will punch the arrogance (Western powers) on the 22nd of Bahman (February 11) in a way that will leave them stunned," Khamenei, who is also Iran's commander-in-chief, told a gathering of air force personnel.

(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
hotlineoncall.nationaljournal.com
apnews.myway.com

[edit on 9-2-2010 by stinger94]

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 04:19 AM
link   
I have also included a link with Obama'a poll numbers, and Sarah Palin saying Obama should go to war with Iran to improve his numbers. Are government is already looking like Germany, Russia of old. They (the gubmint) is trying to censor things on the web, Cass Sunstein who could be the next supreme court justice says that not only will freedom of speech be overturned but the right to bear arms as well. I am not going ot be one of the doomsayers saying the world is going to end right now, what I will say, is keep your eyes on the Olympics. The US Military is helping out with security, but how many? How many to continue to protect the Americans?
www.youtube.com...-main-area
(visit the link for the full news article)
www.youtube.com...[edit on 9-2-2010 by stinger94]

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Unrest is spread across the globe (including Iran).. which runs deep within every society. Society at the moment is facing many challenges and issues it needs to resolve, and the almost serf like system of consumer based debt servitude we are all stuck in needs to end if hunamity to flourish again.

We have lost balance in our approach and are, in my opinion at one of those tipping points in history..

I feel we will naturally hit an event (civil unrest, natural disease ect) which will readjust society and rebalance the level of power the current establishment has..

However there is also the additional factor that the Establishment can engineer an event (External wars, manufactured disease etc) which will have a similar effect as a natural event but will have the end result of consolidating the Establishments hold and increase the negative cycle of debt servitude we are currently in.

I guess it is down to personal choice if you think we are facing a natural or engineered event.. Either way this is not going to be a pleasant ride.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 04:54 AM
link   
I'll wait till the 12th before I make a full statement to this thread , that way I'll either get it right or simply get it right.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by DataWraith
I'll wait till the 12th before I make a full statement to this thread , that way I'll either get it right or simply get it right.

I will throw in my guess, or two.

First, Iran announces a nuclear capability with the means for delivery, most likely garnered from Russian or Chinese tech.

OR.

Second, Iranian oil embargo to the west, all oil subsequently going to Russia/China.

The second will have the greatest impact.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 05:36 AM
link   
With statements like this coming from Iran, all TPTB who were behind 9/11 need to do is set off a nuke and blame Iran, or at least some 9/11 style attack on the 11th and acra cadabra they have the ultimate excuse to go to war.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 06:05 AM
link   
The American economy is on life support something has got to give and they know it. War is the only way out at this point and they will set it just like a rocky movie. Money will be made and freedoms will be lost I am really starting to hate this cycle we call the American experience. If we are destined to fight a big one lets really put on a show so we can go without war for awhile.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Iran to take control of the Caspian Sea. That way they have control of all Goods and Oil control coming into Western Europe and can dominate that region without ever having to invade land.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Why all the doom & gloom? Perhaps Iran is going to announce they are going to a free society and allow it's citizens the same rights as the rest of the free world.

Or

They launch a few missiles at Israel and start WW3 off in grand fashion.

Seriously though I think they will announce they along with North Korea, China will cooperate on nuclear building. China is already highly upset with the US and North Korea is well, North Korea. Either way it's going to make the lines on Hillary's face even more pronounced I'm sure and Obama will get his slap to the face and hopefully awaken him from his pesudo rock star slumber he has been in.

[edit on 9-2-2010 by mikelee]

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 08:00 AM
link   
I think that at the end of the day, something has GOT to happen.

Why?

Because some steam needs to be let off / out of the pot to make everybody calm down a bit and stop it getting really silly!

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   
I think it might be on 26th March 2010.

It was 3119 days from the first attack on WTC to 9/11.

3119 days after 9/11 is 25th March 2010.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by aristocrat2

I must have missed something here!

Where does the number 3119 come into anything at all?

Numerology is a load of BS if that's what you are trying to say?

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   
www.nytimes.com...

Just saw this link saying about more sanctions planned on Iran.

Sorry if slightly off post but we do need a false flag because Iran are going to simply ignore the UN and tear the sanction paperwork up / put it in the big like the rest of them!

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by minkey53

No, we do not need a "False flag" attack. That's what gets everyone messed up in the first place. Look at 9/11, many people think the government and a corrupt behind the scenes group was behind it and we just blamed it on Al-Qaida. A group that we started. The CIA founded them. So we should just start wars and say someone did it so the American population gets behind it? You have lost your mind sir.
We don't need wars, we need to get to the bottom of what happened on 9/11/2001, and ensure we live up to the Constitution. We (The US) haven't for awhile, and because of that we have lost freedoms, and will continue to do so until the PEOPLE stand up.

Side note: What the hell does 3119 have to do with anything? I know you didn't say it minkey53, but I saw it up there and was just wondering

top topics

join