It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Next Elections lets Vote 1 China OK!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by OmegaLogos

Explanation: Uhmmm???

2] China's space program will soon meet and then overtake the entire rest of the worlds space capabilities and we all know that the moon is the high ground!

NASA is defunct and the Russians will extort their revenge on the US via upping the travel costs and fees for ferrying the NASAnots into space to the ISS which will soon sold off by the US as a useless financial blackhole!

Note: edited to bold for emphasis.

63 Million for U.S.Astronaut Ride (by binomialtheorem posted on 15-3-2011 @ 01:38 AM) [ATS]

Personal Disclosure: I told you all so!

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   
im surprised and disappointed that in america there hasnt been an asian president.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Except that china is just one earthquake and dam break at 3 Gorges Dam on the yangtze river from joining japan on the disaster list and having to start over in a lot of ways.

source

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Explanation: Bumped to help generate ad revenue!

Personal Disclosure: Enjoy!

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 02:38 AM
link   
The topic creator is obviously being sarcastic and blatantly fearmongering against China here, and that aside, I do actually think that it is unwarranted. I would rather Australia be allied with China to be honest. They are investing pretty heavily and have kept the economy going, and they are so close to us that it is in our best interests to have good relations with them, rather than constantly antagonising them as the current government seems to want to do.

Let's not be a #ing military base for the US, or any country for that matter. Build ties with countries actually in our region instead of pretending we're somewhere else!
edit on 13/2/12 by Yazman because: fixed typo

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join