It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A great experience with Karma.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   
So when are you going to marry the handicapped girl? Imagine the Karma. I bet Jesus would give you one of his cigarettes.

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I wrote this in my journal quite a few years back for some reason, probably off in mind space contemplating irrelevant thoughts, but here goes, exactly as written.
"KARMA: Definition. (Hinduism and Buddhism) 1) The effect of a persons actions and conduct during the succesive phases of existence. 2) Fate; Destiny.
Comes from the Sanskrit word which means "deed"

PUNISH: Definition. To subject to penalty for a crime or fault 2) To inflict a penalty for an offence. 3)To injure or hurt.
Comes from the Latin word Punire.

According to the Buddhist idea you will be punished (or will punish yourself) for all of the wrong actions you perform and rewards will come to you if your will is good. To punish someone yourself (or to take fate into your own hands) would be to inflict punishment onto oneself."

I don't really know what my point is but to say that I too believe in Karma. Plus to be on the safe side, I prefer to keep my negative energy in check. Not to mention it really feels good to be good.

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   
It's not about the wheelchair. It was simply a nice gesture. Doing something nice for anyone, wheelchair or no, can brighten their day. It is also possible she's not permanently handicapped.

Originally posted by groingrinder
So when are you going to marry the handicapped girl? Imagine the Karma. I bet Jesus would give you one of his cigarettes.

Lol, point is taken, but she would probably say no. No offense to the OP, but just because she's handicapped doesn't mean she just wants to marry ANYONE who is willing. I wouldn't be in a hurry to disrespect others because I underestimate their ability to provide for themselves and live a good life.

[edit on 23-2-2010 by Novise]

new topics

<< 1   >>

join