It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I want to get involved in to secret societies

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by VinnyboyXI

I agree with Augustus. It should be by your choice alone. Your friends who asked you must think you are the kind of person it takes to be a mason. From my view, that is a big compliment. It's a big step and should not be taken lightly. If you have any interest at all, you should go to the meeting. You could see the inside of the lodge, find out where we make all the sacrifices, where we plot world domination and such.

I think Emsed1 is from the Illinois area. Not sure if he is in the city. I'll send him a U2U and see if he can get up with you. I am sure he knows somebody.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by VinnyboyXI

Well,as per the current Grand lodge of Illinois website www.ilmason.org... these people were out of line.If this is correct, these said folks were in the wrong so their solicitation was invalid. If I have out of date info,please correct me.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I have heard that Craigslist is a secret society. Is this true? What would the initiation involve?

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by LuxFestinus

I know you are not trying to say that all FreeMasons are Illuminati.... are you or for that matter mind controllers?? People are misled when it comes to things they can not understand or are not educated about. Therefore it becomes evil to them. You can not go far in life thinking like that

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Sad to see this thread died down.

I thought it was pretty interesting. Has anyone else heard about any recruiting?

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by YourPopRock

As a Master Mason in the Illinois Grand Lodge jurisdiction I can tell you we are not allowed to recruit.

I believe the poster misunderstood whatever was asked of him. He certainly would not be allowed to attend any ceremony or ritual or business meeting.

However, we do sponsor several events every year open to the public, including the installation of lodge officers for the coming year.

It defeats the entire purpose of Freemasonry to coerce someone into joining.

The first thing a man is asked is if it is of his own free will and accord.

This doesn't mean we don't talk about Masonry, or let people know about it, but that is a far cry from recruiting.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   
In minneapolis we too don't get to recruit.

Now occasionally we do bulk out our numbers with a string of kidnappings where we brainwash the men we kidnap to be sleeper operatives for the group. But fortunatly, that doesn't happen too often anymore because we have a good fresh batch right now.

If you were asked to join, that is odd.

But, if you were tased and thrown into one of the cargo vans, then you are definatelu on your way to becomming a mason.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Oh,

And I almost forgot!

None of what I said about the kidnapping and tazing was true...

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Go to college, taking a wide range of courses, including at least two foreign languages.

Get a Masters Degree, preferably in World History, advanced mathematics, language skills, etc.

Get into the military, voluntaring for a wide range of missions, especially in those areas other colleagues shy away from.

Continue to study as many and as varied subjects as possible. Get stationed oversees, and volunteer for combat assignments.

When finally given low level classified missions, complete those missions, no matter how boring they are, as though the world depended on it. Maintain a superb physical status.

Eventually they will provide a high-status classified mission, as an introduction into another world of covert operations. Do whatever they say to do, to the n-th degree of completion. If you complete that mission completely, to the pleasure of those who have been assessing you from the day you applied to the military.

Then, perhaps they will approach you, with a ridiulously complex mission that you don't imagine anyone can complete. Do this job to the best of youcr personal capaibility. Then, they MAY approach you to join their organization.

After that, it begins to get complicated.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by YourPopRock

Originally posted by KSigMason
reply to post by gandhi

You were invited?

I had the same question brother...

Wasn't aware there was active recruiting going on! Something doesn't quite seem on the level about that..

No ways. Dude, out here they advertise in the newspapers!!!
I can be a mason if i pitch up and smile. Oh and pay.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by YourPopRock

Yep that movie with Will Ferrel (Old School) nearly exposed our whole 'van kidnapping world domination' ritual.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   
you gotta be recommended by a member for pretty much every one. so good luck with getting into one with this thread.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   
You joke about this, but in reality its all of us on here that wish we were part of the Illuminati or something as big. Its good that we have each other on ATS, to encourage one another that our lateral thinking is the true form of intellectuality, and its nice that we have one another to prove to ourselves and one another that we are not stupid, simply because we don't think like the majority. If we all found this website by any sort of means throughout the time-line, then we are here for a purpose. Above Top Secret is already a society of its own. The difference between us and them is that we are public and have not gotten together as a coven for our own human interest

There is no CHANGE unless we are willing to revolve our time here on Earth around ONE specific cause. We as the individual who wanted to escape the mental mind frame that the majority is cast under found themselves on here or infowars. We can achieve anything in the world, we are all capable of the same.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by MasterJedi
I'm certain that this post will so impress them that they'll likely have an internal struggle on which secret society will count you among their ranks...

Good luck with that

OMG.
You stole my thoughts! I was going to go with the same line.
Except, I was frightened about Mod retaliation for being mean.

But, you put it perfectly.

Without the "rod" we spoil the child.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by bkaust
reply to post by angelx666

I'm sorry but you sound like you're about 14, in which case, most likely not eligible to join any sort of secret society -

How terrifying is this?!
Wow!
If I had a 14 year old, or even a 17 year old, and found out that they posted this kind of thread here, and were actually getting advised by ATS adults, let me just say that:

TSWHTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join