It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I want to get involved in to secret societies

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by LuxFestinus
Yes I researched further and that is an old requirement and things have changed, but it is still highly likely that you will be sought for recruitment if your family has freemasonry ties.

Food for thought here.

For the record, I will never seek salvation in imitating Hiram Abiff.

Hmmm... from what I understand... Freemasons forbid active recruitment... I can't remember where I heard that inculcated...

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by LuxFestinus
For the record, I will never seek salvation in imitating Hiram Abiff.

There is no salvation pro-offered in the Hiram Abiff re-enactment. It is to symbolize his fortitude, fidelity, faith in God and virtous conduct.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by LuxFestinus

not to be mean, but anybody who was so insecure in their religion that they needed their pastors permission to make any decision outside of church would probably not do well in masonry. You are required to think for yourself and determine what certain events mean to you.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   
You're insane.

Why would you want to seek this out? Some ego trip?

Besides any real secret society has to want you first. What have you done or what traits have you that might interest them enough to consider approaching you?

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 06:34 AM
link   
the limo has broken down, but if you let me know where you are i can figure out which busses you'll need to take...

form your own secret society: quit your job, sell your shoes and claim that YOU are the NWO while you people watch the tourists in the park..

its bin a blast really but i have to read the post for complete idiots.
peace

[edit on 10-2-2010 by Kajajuam]

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 06:55 AM
link   
what makes you think a functioning society wants a new member that only makes the former dysfunctional by virtue of your being?

do i have to explain myself?

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   
First off, Freemasons are NOT a secret society. Idle minds and ignorance paints them as such.

If you are 21 years of age, believe in god and are of reputable character and background, then you can seek out any Freemason and ask them about becoming a Freemason.

You will require 2 sponsors and you will need to apply. You will be investigated and vetted and if found suitable, you will be initiated on a regular emergent night like anyone else who has become a Freemason.

It's not for everyone and if you don't like being in the fraternity, you can ask to be demitted and that's that.

There are plenty of other groups as well and I would imagine they would all have their own guidelines for membership as well. I wouldn't count on being recruited. Freemasons do not actively recruit anyone. You must request and you must join by your own free will.

2b1ask1

I'm certain a few members here are Freemasons already. Perhaps if you know any of them personally, you could ask?

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   
noone singled out a society of people who build things in secret or not as a society that is secret. from the posters original post; why would any functioning society secret or not need an alien to that society?

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   
do masonry's joining allow you people to think you can become members of dis/functioning societies; a society: although a word, is more than the word you type on the internet that seems easy to backspace.

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ausar
do masonry's joining allow you people to think you can become members of dis/functioning societies; a society: although a word, is more than the word you type on the internet that seems easy to backspace.

I am having trouble understanding your point in your last two posts. They seem kind of disconnected and not very articulate.

Can you be clearer? I'm sorry if you have difficulty with English, but I would like to savvy what you are saying here.

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ausar
do masonry's joining allow you people to think you can become members of dis/functioning societies;

Whether we are Masons or not we are all part of a disfunctional society.

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   

TextFirst off, Freemasons are NOT a secret society

No, just a Society with secrets.

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Why wait for the best to come to you? There is a secret society that has the best and most succesful leader of them all and he is always willing to accept new members.......it is so very secret that most members do not know they are member....and all for free....well.....

It will cost you your soul.

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by zatara
Why wait for the best to come to you? There is a secret society that has the best and most succesful leader of them all and he is always willing to accept new members.......it is so very secret that most members do not know they are member....and all for free....well.....

I am there already, and it's not what it looks like ..

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   

I'd pay a soul if I could find one. I don't think there is such a thing. Having never seen one and never heard of them outside of the context of organized religion.

I believe in god, but I don't believe in all the other clap trap that gets thrown in the mix. If you can't produce a soul, then neither can I and I don't know how I will ever pay a soul for something.

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
If you are serious about joining the Freemasons, there are MANY members on ATS who are in the organization... I am quite sure that the members are waiting in the wings to see if you are seriously interested in pursuing light in Masonry.

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by YourPopRock
If you are serious about joining the Freemasons...

According to information disclosed in the past that I have encountered, angelx666 cannot join a fraternity.

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Are we thinking more like a sorrority?

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by djusdjus

I'd pay a soul if I could find one. I don't think there is such a thing. Having never seen one and never heard of them outside of the context of organized religion.

I believe in god, but I don't believe in all the other clap trap that gets thrown in the mix. If you can't produce a soul, then neither can I and I don't know how I will ever pay a soul for something.

Well....there is the standard answer...how can you believe in God without believing in the excistance of devil? If you don't, it is not the God most people belief in you are revering to....and a religion unknown to me.

And I wasn't really serious with my comment....maybe I should have mentioned.

On the other hand if you and the thread starter did take me serious......I'd suggest to keep all bets open on matters about the devil, your soul ...or any soul.

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnlightenUp

Originally posted by YourPopRock
If you are serious about joining the Freemasons...

According to information disclosed in the past that I have encountered, angelx666 cannot join a fraternity.

hum, why is dat ??? am flexible

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join