It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I want to get involved in to secret societies

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   
canu please contact me thanks

line two

line three

line four

line five

yoooo, works now ?

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I'm certain that this post will so impress them that they'll likely have an internal struggle on which secret society will count you among their ranks...

Good luck with that

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   
i want the best, thanks....

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   
So then go and join one...

2B1ASK1

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by polychronopolis

they sud come pic me up with the limo

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by angelx666

I want to get involved in to secret societies

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/299cb4e201c1.jpg[/atsimg]

Probably the best advice you're gonna get all night...

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by angelx666

Actually I've written an in-depth thread regarding all the whos and the whats about "Secret Societies"

Enjoy.

The Complete Idiot's Guide to the New World Order

[edit on 8-2-2010 by SLAYER69]

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Shhhhh!!! They already know you do, before you even posted this thread.... Just keep quiet, and someone will be with you shortly...

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Just a Notion...but the infamous Craigslist houses a few secret societies, may want to browse their forums. Never know...perhaps you could trade an antique for a limo ride

Disclaimer: in no way was this a plug for said classifieds website, just casual sarcasm

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Well, join free masonry. i have been invited, but declined.

Its not hard, just a sword to the chest and your in. 300 dollars a year as well, if your in Canada.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   
The best kept secret is within your self; enter the church of the Silence to hear the call of the Secret One, who is of course, your true self.

If you haven't looked at the Ageless Wisdom, then you may want to start with The Voice of the Silent @
www.theosociety.org...

or Ponder on This @ www.lucistrust.org...

or The Art of Self Realization @

www.share-international.org...

Really, secret societies are not all they are cracked up to be, the answer is within your SELF. Happy initiation....

Regards,
David

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by freetree64

can't wait canu tell them to hurry up ......................................

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by gandhi

You were invited?

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   
no 'pay to join' businesses for me either please, looking for a REAL thing

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I have been invited to join freemasonry twice but very, very subtly. I did research into them and choose not to join them. One of the requirements is you have to have a family member in freemasonry. My then wife was a Job's daughter and my great grandfather was a 32 degree Freemason.

Most secret societies get their members from specific families. In a lot of cases they split the core at an early age and mind control you for their specific needs. Trust me you do not want to go anywhere near these methods. Here is some specific reading on the subject:

educate-yourself.org...

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by KSigMason
reply to post by gandhi

You were invited?

I had the same question brother...

Wasn't aware there was active recruiting going on! Something doesn't quite seem on the level about that..

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   
This is a joke isn't it? You can not be serious.

There are many, many secret societies and they all have a belief system.

What you are asking for is nonsense and possibly dangerous.

You must believe in something strongly just to associate with those that are members of said societies.

Your post makes secret societies sound flippant and not important. You could not be further from the truth.

I really don't believe you are serious. But if you are then you need much study about secret societies and it will take years before you are accepted, if you are chosen.

Did you know many societies make their vows under a penalty of death if you talk about the society to aliens (humans)?

Secret societies are serious and not to be taken lightly.

As far as paying in a secret society most do expect dues. It cost money to operate a secret society.

I will stop now so I won't accidentally revel anything secret.

But I can tell you now that you not mature enough to join a circus much less a secret society.

I mean no disrespect to you personally. Study, study, study.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by LuxFestinus
I have been invited to join freemasonry twice but very, very subtly. I did research into them and choose not to join them. One of the requirements is you have to have a family member in freemasonry. My then wife was a Job's daughter and my great grandfather was a 32 degree Freemason.

Most secret societies get their members from specific families. In a lot of cases they split the core at an early age and mind control you for their specific needs. Trust me you do not want to go anywhere near these methods. Here is some specific reading on the subject:

educate-yourself.org...

No family connection is needed to join freemasonry... just an interest in taking the fact that you are a good man and making yourself better.

2b1ask1

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Yes I researched further and that is an old requirement and things have changed, but it is still highly likely that you will be sought for recruitment if your family has freemasonry ties.

Food for thought here.

For the record, I will never seek salvation in imitating Hiram Abiff.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by angelx666
reply to post by polychronopolis

they sud come pic me up with the limo

GROOVY
2ND

[edit on 2/9/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join