It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Concerning the Pyramid on the Dollar Bill

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Privy_Princess

Intuition becomes, in my opinion, a problem when people begin to trust it over facts. I'm a journalist, and I use my intuition a lot, looking for a story, trying to figure out who will give me the best information, ect. I agree that after a certain time spent on a subject you do gain a natural affinity for it, but intuition can still be wrong. I listen to my intuition but I do not trust it blindly. Ignoring the facts is always going to result in misinformation and delusion, the opposite of what we need.

Intuition is a means to help find facts, not an end.

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

Both sides start either first letter or last. How is hat a mere coincidence? It looks pretty geometric to me. I don't know how you can't see what everyone else sees.

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Equinox99
It looks pretty geometric to me.

Pretty geometric or actually geometric? Are all the sides and angles equal? If not, why would a orginization which prides itself on the recommendation of the study of geometry so poorly create a geometric figure?

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

The angles seems pretty good. So because you think the angle is off you discredit what is in front of you?

The person who made this might not be a Freemason but must have been around them at those times. I am only going to ask one question.

Does it say Mason on the one dollar bill?

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   

I AGREE 100%

One of the best documentaries that explains all of this is....

SECRET SPACE VOL. II- ALIEN INVASION

The documentary is about 2 hrs. long, so I suggest preparation
cause it's one of those you'll be glued to.

S & F

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   

The angles seems pretty good. So because you think the angle is off you discredit what is in front of you?

'Pretty good' is not exact. Tell me, is an equilateral triangle pretty close in angles and sides or exact? A pentagram must have all sides and angles equal for it to be a pentagram, not 'pretty good'. It discredits itself, it does not need outside influence.

The person who made this might not be a Freemason...

Precisely. If they were a Mason the geometric aspects of it would most likely be correct if that were the intended result.

Does it say Mason on the one dollar bill?

The dollar bill says several things. Only when a poorly represented shape is drawn upon it (and then rearranged in the proper order) does the word in question arise. You can spell countless words with the motto on the Great Seal by haphazardly drawing lines across it.

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dock9
Regardless of its possible significance

it's still a very strange and unusual thing

to be on United States currency

We'd consider it a lot more strange if we weren't so accustomed to seeing it, I think

Not really, considering that:
On the day of the Boston Tea Party,
the logbook for the Masonic order in Boston has an entry that reads:
"Not enough members present for a quorum"

[edit on 10-2-2010 by seataka]

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Okay let us see you draw a pentagram or any star to make another word. The fact that a pentagram makes up the star of David is not a coincidence. Do you think the artist actually did not pre-plan everything?

Would you say the artist was ignorant to these facts?

Edit Interesting note:

The first one dollar bill was issued with a portrait of Salmon P. Chase. He was also on the $10,000. Which I didn't even know existed.

Chase was also a freemason,[citation needed] active in the lodges of Midwestern society, and a collaborator with John Purdue, the founder of Lafayette Bank and Purdue University. Eventually, JP Morgan Chase & Co. would purchase Purdue National Corporation of Lafayette, Indiana, a merger fully completed in 1984.
Wapedia

[edit on 10-2-2010 by Equinox99]

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Okay let us see you draw a pentagram or any star to make another word.

Who said it has to be a star? Draw lines from the second 'N' in Annuit, the 'P' in Coeptus, the 'U' in Seclorum and the 'O' in Novus. It forms a square. Rearrange the letters and....abracadabra...it spells 'Upon'. As in the all-seeing eye is always upon you. Ooooooooooohhhhh, scary.

The fact that a pentagram makes up the star of David is not a coincidence.

The fact that the Star of David really consists of two equilateral triangles and does not contain a pentagram only further underscores your lack of understanding when it comes to geometrical shapes.

Do you think the artist actually did not pre-plan everything?

No.

Would you say the artist was ignorant to these facts?

Yes.

Now please answer the questions I asked you in my previous posts.

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   

If not, why would a orginization which prides itself on the recommendation of the study of geometry so poorly create a geometric figure?

How is it poorly created? If you have a one dollar bill, draw the lines. Turn the bill over and look at the star of David above the eagle. I am sure it is a coincidence that they used 2 of these stars.

Really?

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   

While I agree with what you say in the OP...

I just wanted to thank you for having such a great signature... it just inspired me.

"Stop telling your God how big the storm is, start telling the storm how big your God is."-- not known

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   

How is it poorly created?

Once again, the sides and angles are not equal. If you are going to engineer something like this why not make it correct?

If you have a one dollar bill, draw the lines. Turn the bill over and look at the star of David above the eagle. I am sure it is a coincidence that they used 2 of these stars.

Considering the Star of David is a Jewish emblem and does not appear in Masonry I do not see the relevance. Please indicate where the Star of David is used in Masonic ritual if you disagree.

Really?

Really.

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Considering the Star of David is a Jewish emblem and does not appear in Masonry I do not see the relevance. Please indicate where the Star of David is used in Masonic ritual if you disagree.

Well what does Solomons temple have to do with Freemasonary?

you know, Solomons temple that was in Judea, Israel, where the star of David comes from.

I already know the answer!!!!!

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sparkey76
Well what does Solomons temple have to do with Freemasonary?

It is used in the allegorical lessons taught in the Degrees. It has nothing to do with the Star of David which made its first appearance in the Middle Ages. The Shield of David is much older but this also has no relevance in Masonry.

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   

The father of King Solomon, who was one of the wisest people of all time. But why isn't his emblem on the bill? Check out the green seal, you will see the key of Solomon.

According to the legends contained in the rituals of Freemasonry, the Masonic fraternity dates back to the construction of the Temple of King Solomon as described in the Bible - a project so vast that an organisational structure was devised to ensure that the Temple was built properly and completed on time. This led to the stone masons and architects being organised into various grades and classes, each with their own responsibilities. **

The star looks like how it should. There is nothing wrong with the shapes.

As for why the shape is not as perfect as you say it is, how do you know? Maybe it is as perfect as the designer wanted it to be. Masonry is not only about shapes, it is about sizes, measurements and math. What if that angles equaled something?

I don't have the one dollar bill to measure because I am from Canada.
One is a coincidence, two? What do you think?

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   

The father of King Solomon, who was one of the wisest people of all time.

There is no historical consensus as to whether Solomon or his father David were real figures.

But why isn't his emblem on the bill?

Why should it be on the dollar?

Check out the green seal, you will see the key of Solomon.

The Key of Solomon? What does a medieval grimoire have to do with anything?

According to the legends contained in the rituals of Freemasonry, the Masonic fraternity dates back to the construction of the Temple of King Solomon as described in the Bible - a project so vast that an organisational structure was devised to ensure that the Temple was built properly and completed on time. This led to the stone masons and architects being organised into various grades and classes, each with their own responsibilities. **

You do realize this is an allegorical story and has zero basis in reality? There is no connection between the First Temple and modern Freemasonry other then allegorically.

The star looks like how it should. There is nothing wrong with the shapes.

Really? So this shape is the same as this shape? Try using a protractor and get back to us.

As for why the shape is not as perfect as you say it is, how do you know?

Because proper geometric shapes are not disputable. That is unless you happen to know something the rest of humanity does not. Do you Euclid?

A square is a square because it meets certain parameters. Same for a triangle, hexagon or a pentagram.

What if that angles equaled something?

Such as?

I don't have the one dollar bill to measure because I am from Canada.

I guess until someone invents the internet we will have to wait for you to actually get a United States One Dollar Bill in your possesion to view it. Anyone see Al Gore around? We could use his help.

One is a coincidence, two? What do you think?

Neither is a coincidence since neither one appears on the Great Seal except in a crudely perverted form propagated by the mathematically challenged.

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Jeez, there isn't one? You really need to have a better look before you go and discredit something.

What is the one on the right a little off too? Get out your protractor and start measuring again.

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Equinox99

That is not a Star of David that is a hexagram. A casual understanding of Geometery and Heraldry would certainly help your understanding of the symbols we are discussing.

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Well then call Israel and tell them because I think they got their stars mixed up.

There is no historical consensus as to whether Solomon or his father David were real figures.

"The Society adopted the Temple of Solomon for its symbol, because it was the most stable and the most magnificent structure that ever existed, whether we consider its foundation or superstructure; so that of all the societies men have invented, no one was ever more firmly united, or better planned, than the Masons . . . The edifices which Freemasons build are nothing more than virtues or vices to be erected or destroyed; and in this case heaven only occupies their minds, which soar above the corrupted world. The Temple of Solomon denotes reason and intelligence."
[/ex]

Dr. Oliver must have been delusional to think the fictional temple actually existed. Or the fact that the Jews are re-building a non-existing temple to match the one that never existed...

EDIT:
You are correct, it was a hexagram, which is what the star of David is.

[edit on 10-2-2010 by Equinox99]

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I totally agree with the OP.

The highest Illuminati are not the capstone, they are near the top of the trapeziod.

The top of the pyramid is ment to symbolise extra-dimensional beings who control these very powerfull human bloodline.
At the top, being the eye itself is Lucifer - the holder of light, the great wisdom, the illuminated one, or as they also like to call him - The great nothing (lol! exactly what he is)

The human beings that destroy us from within - the higher achelon of this Illuminati/masons society, are only -VESSALES- for these dimensional beings, to carry out their will.

You can see this symbolism everywhere!
I'll give a small example:
Every masonic ritual is held on the checkered floor.
The checkered floor (in addition to a few more symbols) is one way to point twards dimension and dimension manipulation.
Another symbol is the X within the + like the flag of great britain.
Another symbol is the star of david, a triangle within a triangle.
Or the swastika, also ment to refer to torsion physics..

All these occult symbols basically talk about one thing!
Which is: Manipulation of -Intersecting- points of energy on the earth's grid,
Thus being able to understand the basics of dimension manipulation.

In this way they can communicate with other dimensional beings.

Now i'll just se thing streight and say this: I do not mean that these -Countries/people- such as US or UK or Israel, are luciferians!

I only mean to show that all these countries have been infiltrated by masons (WHO ARE LUCIFERIAN BY NATURE)!
and these masons who acquired very high ranks in every aspect of society if politic or corprate, and got to "Inject" their symbols and rituals infront of our very eyes, thus hiding it.

Well, you guys know what? We can infiltrate them aswell, many of them has become whistleblowers (or something) and show all their secrets in the open.

We just need to be interested - the problem does not lie in people who are active on this site (sort of) its more of a problem with people like your brother/sister/uncle/friend who calls you crazy when you speak of such things.

[edit on 10-2-2010 by freebourn]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join