It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Concerning the Pyramid on the Dollar Bill

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I hear many people ask, "what's the significance of the unfinished pyramid?"

Well, what if I told you the pyramid is finished.

The capstone is meant to "float" above the rest of the pyramid, and there is immense esoteric symbolism behind it's design.

I'll tell you why.

The pyramid symbolizes the pyramidal structure of the Illuminati and different levels of Illumination within. Ex. Pawns are on the bottom

The top of the pyramid is not the 33rd master masons, 13 elite bloodlines, etc...nah. They don't make it to the top. Not even close.

Because at the top, the true leaders are not earthly-bound beings. That is the significance of the floating capstone. They aren't bound by gravity (floating capstone), are full of LIGHT (illumination escaping the capstone), and were once WATCHERS (eye) (Read the Book of Enoch for more info)

That's why the invocations are done. You don't think our beloved elite do that stuff for fun, do you? NO. They do those rituals and invocations to call down their MASTERS and get the next step in the plan.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Makes sense. Look at the eye, it looks like a hole where someone is looking through, as if someone is looking at us from another dimension. this isn't really new though, many theories boil down to use having people who aren't from Earth running everything. This is good proof of it though.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bananarama
Makes sense. Look at the eye, it looks like a hole where someone is looking through, as if someone is looking at us from another dimension. this isn't really new though, many theories boil down to use having people who aren't from Earth running everything. This is good proof of it though.

I agree with both of you, that does look like someone looking through a doorway of some kind into our realm.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Or it could be the eye of God watching over the 13 colonies that were the foundation of our country.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Regardless of its possible significance

it's still a very strange and unusual thing

to be on United States currency

We'd consider it a lot more strange if we weren't so accustomed to seeing it, I think

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dock9
Regardless of its possible significance

it's still a very strange and unusual thing

to be on United States currency

We'd consider it a lot more strange if we weren't so accustomed to seeing it, I think
Why? You don't think "one nation under God" is appropriate for US currency?

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

You sound a bit aggressive. Or maybe it's defensive. You tell me, ok ?

United States currency bearing a PYRAMID ?

Not a Grizzly Bear ?

Not a pictorial representation of the oceans by which it's surrounded ?

Not a map of the United States overlaid with golden wheat or Indian Teepees or pioneer-cabins, or majestic, snow-capped mountains ... or, or, or .... ?

A PYRAMID ?

You don't believe a pyramid is an unusual object to occupy pride of place/dominate United States currency ?

Is it intended to portray the United States of America as directly related to Egyptian pyramids ?

Isn't that relationship a little obscure ? Were the US founding fathers Egyptian ? Were the US pioneers Egyptian ? Are US citizens Egyptian ?

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 12:28 AM
link   

You don't believe a pyramid is an unusual object to occupy pride of place/dominate United States currency ?
Not at all. They were founding a nation that they wanted to last for millennia, not unlike how the pyramids have endured. I mean, the Great Pyramid is one of the seven wonders of the world. Don't you think they could have been bragging a bit about this country they'd made? Grandeur by association?

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Dock9

Don't take it personally, Mr Norton is quick and vehement to deny anything close to nefarious influences of Freemasonry on broader societies.

Why not make your allegiance conspicuous by flashing the ol' S&C like the other religious ATS masons?

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Is it intended to portray the United States of America as directly related to Egyptian pyramids ?

Yes, it is. It represents who controls you. Hence the depiction of Horus alongside it.

Horus

South Australian government and the Nazis used it too, along with many others. Don't believe the fairytales about why it is used, it is obvious.

[edit on 9/2/10 by NuclearPaul]

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Moonsouljah
Why not make your allegiance conspicuous by flashing the ol' S&C like the other religious ATS masons?
I'm a Discordian. I show my religion well enough.

The simple facts of the matter are:
  1. There's no evidence that either William Barton nor Francis Hopkinson (the two guys who independently suggested a pyramid for the Great Seal) were Masons.
  2. The Bavarian Illuminati never used the eye in a pyramid as a symbol (nor have the Masons).
So anyone trying to tie that symbol to either group is grasping at straws.

[edit on 2/9/2010 by JoshNorton]

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 01:26 AM
link   

I'm just always amazed at how swiftly you come to their defense.

And the star spelling of M-A-S-O-N? Nothing but utter chance?

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Privy_Princess

I take it you can prove all of this if you're saying it like that? You're stating it very forcefully and I've heard it bantered about for years. However it seems that as soon as the conspiracy is pressed it falls apart under scrutiny.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProjectJimmy
reply to post by Privy_Princess

I take it you can prove all of this if you're saying it like that? You're stating it very forcefully and I've heard it bantered about for years. However it seems that as soon as the conspiracy is pressed it falls apart under scrutiny.

That's just it. How can anyone prove what is so carefully guarded information, essentially not allowed to be proven?

I am not an Illuminati member, I have not been in contact with any illuminati member, and I cannot prove in a literal sense, if I am correct.

What I use is a little something called intuition. Many people have it, but unfortunately usually dismiss their theories because they have no "proof".

Let me just say, any secret society that allows their esoteric knowledge to be "proven" is very weak. That's why it is esoteric. Not only can it not be "proven", but it is even hard to understand the "symbolism". This is what they do. And it works quite nicely, wouldn't you say?

I believe that once you study a subject for a certain length of time, you become intimate with that subject. Things just start to come together for you. It's not like a mathematical equation, where you must understand every part of the equation to achieve the answer, it's more like things start coming into focus for you after a certain perod of time. You understand when the answer shows itself; you don't guess at the answer.

I know many don't put much stock in intuition, but I feel as if it is a great gift, and should be treated as such.

Now, if I'm in the least bit wrong, I have no problem admitting this. All good and workable theories are potentially falsifiable.

Now I may not be 100% correct, and that's fine, but as long as this theory sparks an interest in the minds of other posters, it's done it's job.

I think I'm onto something, though :-)

[edit on 9-2-2010 by Privy_Princess]

[edit on 9-2-2010 by Privy_Princess]

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Moonsouljah

I'm just always amazed at how swiftly you come to their defense.

And the star spelling of M-A-S-O-N? Nothing but utter chance?
If it were really there by intent and design, the angles would be equal. You think a society based on the perfection of geometry would lay out a sigil that sloppily?

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Moonsouljah

What about the original design for the Great Seal? Benjamin Franklin, the only member who was a Mason, had intended for the turkey to be the national bird and the reverse to carry a depiction of Moses destroying Pharoah with the motto, "Rebellion to tyrants is obedience to God".

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
The unfinished pyramid is symbolic of limitless progress. The floating capstone is symbolic of God watching over humanity (or the U.S.) as this is God's place at the top, which cannot be replaced by humans. The symbolism isn't really that hard to understand.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Dont that blazing sun around the eye represent something too?
Ive seen that in lots of other symbology, not linked to the U.S.

Hey we have symbolism on our money too.

notice the square within square or am I reading to much into it.
square within square represents a fourth dimension mathematically, like this building in Paris.

In my view, this goes all the way back to Sumer, the lion has been used in lots of empires and country's including Ancient Egypt.

but the official line its a lion, that depicts Scotland, bs.
Is it even a lion?

I can go on but with repect to the OP, I dont want to go off topic to the original discussion, I will get some sources for the blazing sun around the eye, brb.

[edit on 9-2-2010 by Sparkey76]

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Annuit Coeptis Novus Ordo Seclorum

the phrasing on the dollar bill

www.latinphrasetranslation.com...

a good latin translation site, it gives you all the meanings of the word

look it up for yourself lets see what you come up with

Annuit - designate with nod, nod assent, indicate, declare, favor/smile upon, agree to grant

Coeptis - begin, commence, initiate, set foot on
Undertaking, enterprise, scheme; work begun, started
adj.- started, begun, commenced, undertaken

Novus - new, fresh, young, unusual, extraordinary

Ordo - row, order/rank, succession, series, class, bank, order(of monks)

Seclorum - world/universe, secular/temporal/earthly/worldly affairs/cares

Put this altogether and the end result is very interesting, add that to the symbolism and I think your getting somewhere.

O and the numbers at the bottom of the pyramid is 1776, in addition with the thirteen layers, or thirteen colonies at the time, the eye could be our government.

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pajjikor
Annuit Coeptis Novus Ordo Seclorum

the phrasing on the dollar bill

www.latinphrasetranslation.com...

a good latin translation site, it gives you all the meanings of the word

look it up for yourself lets see what you come up with
Yes, Annuit Coeptis means "He (God) has favored our undertakings." and comes from Virgil's Aeneid, book IX, line 625. While Novus ordo seclorum means "New Order of the Ages" taken from the fourth Eclogue of Virgil... "Now comes the final era of the Sibyl's song; The great order of the ages is born afresh. And now justice returns, honored rules return; now a new lineage is sent down from high heaven."

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join