It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bob Kerrey (911 comm) admits 911 was Pre-Planned

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   

The more I watch it, the more I think Kerrey was humoring the guy, not acknowledging treason or a cover up. Sorry. He's almost smirking at one point like - Is this guy for real?

I think this is a lot of wishful thinking. Which y'all are entitled to. Good luck.

I can accept that analysis more than the others if true.

Normally when people are humoring others it's a little less subtle if that's the case. And why humor over such an issue. It certainly didn't sound like it when he mentioned the commission was shut down prematurely.. His "closed for business" comment sounded like less than humor.

I guess that's why there are two sides to every fence..

b

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper

Kerrey is talking about the fact that our defense and intelligence communities may not have been forthcoming during the commission hearings due to the CYA culture that has plagued those groups, particularly intelligence, since the Church committee hearings in the 70's, which is the 30 year old conspiracy that he was referencing, not some nebulous evil neocon master plan to start World War III.

If you want straight answers - ask straight questions. If you want soundbites to quote mine then this is the way to go.

Thanks for saving someone else the bother. What you say is obvious.

It won't matter in a topic where the rule is to make the evidence fit the theory instead of the other way around. Notice the phony title to this thread. The title is a bald faced, intentional lie and yet nobody seems to care.

How hard is to post an honest title like "Did Bob..........?"

Once again I get suckered into reading a post and watching a video only to find out the thread title is not true.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   
so what you guys are saying is that the "CYA culture" "cover your ass" extended to the complete disregard of building 7 in the commission report?

Granted your theory fits in but that leads to even more implications regarding implicit intent in the whole 9/11 affair and is MORE cause for a true investigation.

b

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Here is more proof that it was definitely pre-planned. Check out all these ads on this website. Plus, of course the 20 dollar bill when folded right.

www.metatech.org...

[edit on 2/9/2010 by stardust1955]

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrickoftheShade
What make and model of laptop did they use?

You know when it comes to being THAT trivial, people are just going to ignore you, as they should anyway.

But thanks for showing us that you never came here to be reasonable, something I already figured.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Well, if you don't know what happened may I suggest you read the 9/11 Commission Report and maybe the NIST reports and the ASCE report on the Pentagon. Maybe look at some newspaper articles and there have been a few books published on the subject as well.

But you know all that, don't you. You just don't believe or don't want to believe.

Do you realize the guy in the OP was on the 9/11 Commission and he HIMSELF is saying that they were lied to by officials, and there is much more to the story than we have been told?

Look at the title of this thread.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   
it would be nice to prove 9/11 was a goverment conspiricy because we could destroy the dems and replicans and also change our government....we should of heeded the words of George Washington in his farwell speech to Washington as his presindency ended

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by hill 10

No need to prove - the facts speak for themselves (as of course does the video!).

What we need is enough people to ungag the MSM and push this to the mainstream.

Please tell your friends. Everyone who is woken up to this horrible reality is a bonus and quicker till justice is done.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   

reply to post by alienesque

Well, if you don't know what happened may I suggest you read the 9/11 Commission Report and maybe the NIST reports and the ASCE report on the Pentagon. Maybe look at some newspaper articles and there have been a few books published on the subject as well.

But you know all that, don't you. You just don't believe or don't want to believe.

Now, I realize that you are not being sincere, if you really had no clue what happened then the above stated reference materials should fill you on the details quite nicely. However, I suspect that you think all of that is no good, and you must have some factual basis for that thought process, just be honest about it and ask for that line of reasoning to be investigated.

I was reading the Commission Report and strangely they didn't address building 7? Fancy that!

Your sources are suspect.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Interesting...I saw one post asking about the 1993 bombing of the WTC and no one on the conspiracy-side of the house bothered to answer the question. So I take it that Ramzi Yousef doesn't really exist and he's a figment of our imagination.

For all the 9/11 conspiracy buffs, go read Michael Eddowes book "The Oswald File." It's a brilliant book. Once you're done reading it you'll firmly believe that Lee Harvey Oswald did not kill JFK but that the killer was a substitute from the USSR.

Based on the body of Eddowes' work Oswald's body was exhumed because Eddowes was convinced beyond a shadow of a doubt that a new autopsy would find that the body wasn't Oswald. And he convinced the MSM and everyone else too.

Well in 1981 they exhumed the body and did a second autopsy – it was Oswald – and Eddowes’ vast conspiracy theory fell flat on its face.

There's a lesson to be learned here...but I assume it's mostly wasted on this crowd.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by bowlbyville

Lee Harvey Oswald = Bruce Ivins = = Patsies

Ivins took the fall for the US Anthrax attacks after 911 ,

Then he committed suicide

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by bowlbyville

This crowd? We stick to evidence, not hearsay. And the laws of physics. Thats why we know 9/11 was an inside job. all evidence points to that, regardless of hearsay.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by antonia

There's a bit of Cognitive Dissonance going around today. If 9/11 was sanctioned by the government there had to be some involvement on their part. Merely turning your head and ignoring something is an action.

I was asking because "the government" is synonymous to "they", "them", "TPTB". But since you use the term I was wondering if you could define it a little better for me. You were also talking about cognitive dissonance

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by bowlbyville

Interesting...I saw one post asking about the 1993 bombing of the WTC and no one on the conspiracy-side of the house bothered to answer the question. So I take it that Ramzi Yousef doesn't really exist and he's a figment of our imagination.

For all the 9/11 conspiracy buffs, go read Michael Eddowes book "The Oswald File." It's a brilliant book. Once you're done reading it you'll firmly believe that Lee Harvey Oswald did not kill JFK but that the killer was a substitute from the USSR.

Based on the body of Eddowes' work Oswald's body was exhumed because Eddowes was convinced beyond a shadow of a doubt that a new autopsy would find that the body wasn't Oswald. And he convinced the MSM and everyone else too.

Well in 1981 they exhumed the body and did a second autopsy – it was Oswald – and Eddowes’ vast conspiracy theory fell flat on its face.

There's a lesson to be learned here...but I assume it's mostly wasted on this crowd.

I feel that the '93 WTC bombing and the '01 attacks are on significantly different scales, or magnitude, if you will. Do you know what I'm saying?

Regardless of my position, I'll be honest with you: I never thought twice about the '93 bombings in terms of, "Oh, the OS isn't what really happened." Unfortunately, as it probably would be a bit more comfortable for me to have been able to swallow the 9/11 OS, my inquisitive mind hosted questions when I read or saw things that didn't add up. And that was a good five years before I knew there existed such a thing on the internet as conspiracy theory-oriented member forums.

So that's a problem. I wasn't predisposed to think anything differently than what I was told by the government after 9/11. However, I'm intelligent, and I will refuse to be satisfied if, to put it simply, what I'm told doesn't match up with what I see.

Lastly, your Oswald example isn't very direct in relevance, as that was only one of dozens of conspiracies about the JFK job.

Now, for the user who was asking about Rumseld's slip of the tongue:

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   
give it up fellas, they won't be convinced!

30 years ago from 2010 is roughly 1980.....hmmm.....who just got into the White House in 1980? Reagan and......damn....what's his name.....its right on the tip of my tounge?

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by hikix
I'm not quite sure if that was just a cleverly edited video.. or the conversation actually went like that.

Anyway, 30 year old conspiracy? WTC was finished in 1971 and destroyed 2001.... imagine if the WTC was created solely for this event. Imagine how deep this could possibly go.

And the connection has been made.
Create a economic base in a couple of masterpieces of architecture, for the sole purpose of destroying them to cripple the country's economic state.
The next question in developing that hypothesis is listing motivation, so what would someone gain from destroying America, and do we think that someone was the perpetrator?

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   
The 30 Year reference MAY be to the death bed testimony of Werner Von Braun

www.lermanet.com...

When I was a Corporate Manager of Fairchild Industries from 1974 through 1977, I met the late Dr Wernher Von Braun. We first met in early 1974. At that time, Von Braun was dying of cancer but he assured me that he would live a few more years to tell me about the game that was being played- that game being the effort to weaponize space, to control the Earth from space and space itself. Von Braun had a history of working with weapons systems.

He escaped from Germany to come to this country and became a Vice President of Fairchild Industries when I had met him. Von Braun's purpose during the last years of his life, his dying years, was to educate the public and decision-makers about why space-based weapons are dumb, dangerous, destabilizing, too costly, unnecessary, unworkable, and an undesirable idea, and about the alternatives that are available.

As practically a deathbed speech, he educated me about those concepts and who the players were in this game. He gave me the responsibility, since he was dying, of continuing this effort to prevent the weaponization of outer space. When Wernher Von Braun was dying of cancer, he asked me to be his spokesperson, to appear on occasions when he was too ill to speak. I did this. What was most interesting to me was a repetitive sentence that he said to me over and over again during the approximately four years that I had the opportunity to work with him. He said the strategy that was being used to educate the public and decision makers was to use scare tactics That was how we identify an enemy.

The strategy that Wernher Von Braun taught me was that first the Russians are going to be considered to be the enemy. In fact, in 1974, they were the enemy, the identified enemy. We were told that they had "killer satellites". We were told that they were coming to get us and control us-that they were "Commies." Then terrorists would be identified, and that was soon to follow. We heard a lot about terrorism. Then we were going to identify third-world country "crazies." We now call them Nations of Concern. But he said that would be the third enemy against whom we would build space-based weapons. The next enemy was asteroids. Now, at this point he kind of chuckled the first time he said it. Asteroids- against asteroids we are going to build space-based weapons. And the funniest one of all was what he called aliens, extraterrestrials. That would be the final scare.

And over and over and over during the four years that I knew him and was giving speeches for him, he would bring up that last card. "And remember Carol, the last card is the alien card. We are going to have to build space-based weapons against aliens and all of it is a lie." I think I was too naïve at that time to know the seriousness of the nature of the spin that was being put on the system. And now, the pieces are starting to fall into place. We are building a space-based weapons system on a premise that is a lie, a spin. Wernher Von Braun was trying to hint that to me back in the early 70's and right up until the moment when he died in 1977.

What he told me was that there is an accelerated effort in place. He didn't mention a timeline but he said that it was going to be speeding up faster than anybody could possibly imagine. That the effort to put weapons into space was not only based on a lie but would accelerate past the point of people even understanding it until it was already up there and too late. When Von Braun was dying in front of me, the very first day that I met him, he had tubes draining out of his side. He was tapping on the desk telling me, "You will come to Fairchild." I was a schoolteacher. He said, "You will come to Fairchild and you will be responsible for keeping weapons out of space." The way he said it with this intenseness in his eyes, and added that very first day, the first time I met him, that space-based weapons were a dangerous, destabilizing, too costly, unnecessary, untestable, unworkable idea.

The last card that was being held was the extraterrestrial enemy card. The intensity with which he said that, made me realize that he knew something that he was too afraid to mention. He was too afraid to talk about it. He would not tell me the details. I am not sure that I would have absorbed them if he had told me the details or even believed him in 1974. But there was no question that that man knew and had a need to know, I found out later. There is no doubt in my mind that Wernher Von Braun knew about the extraterrestrial issue. He explained to me the reasons why weapons were going to be put into space, the enemies against whom we were going to build these weapons, and that all of that was a lie. He mentioned that extraterrestrials were going to be identified as the final enemy against whom we were going to build space-based weapons back in 1974. The way he said it to me, there was no doubt in my mind that he knew something that he was too afraid to talk about.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   
I’m sure most people remember the Murrah Federal Building bombing in April 1995? Does anyone remember who called in to authorities to take responsibility for the bombing? If I remember correctly there were more than a dozen calls that came in to various places and they were all Arab Muslim organizations.

President Clinton actually had to say something about the situation; something along the lines of “we shouldn’t cast aspersions until we know the truth” (I’m paraphrasing).

The point is that U.S. support for Israel has so ‘hardened’ the hatred for the USA in the minds of Arab Muslims that many would stop at nothing for our destruction.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sean48
Kerrey : I don't think, Well if that's the condition upon which we'll be saving our country, because , the problem is it's a 30 year old conspiracy.

LA CHANGE : No, I'm talking about 911.

Kerrey : That's what I'm talking about

And that is exactly what I was discussing as well;
Sept 11 Conspiracy, 30 years in the making.

Imagine that.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by ADVISOR

Originally posted by Sean48
Kerrey : I don't think, Well if that's the condition upon which we'll be saving our country, because , the problem is it's a 30 year old conspiracy.

LA CHANGE : No, I'm talking about 911.

Kerrey : That's what I'm talking about

And that is exactly what I was discussing as well;
Sept 11 Conspiracy, 30 years in the making.

Imagine that.

I'm getting "wife eyes" at the moment .

Thanks for the link, I will read this thru later .

This is just too crazy to be a coincidence.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join