It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bob Kerrey (911 comm) admits 911 was Pre-Planned

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by NorEaster

As to why the government continues to cover this up, please remember the Anthrax Attacks that followed the 9/11 Attacks. The Anthrax is still out there and many more letters are being threatened if the government (or the media) allows or encourages another investigation. 4 letters crippled this nation in 2001. 100 letters would destroy it. No investigation will occur as a result of this.

I wish I wasn't right about this.

Your not right about this, no offense

The Anthrax was a high grade Military Anthrax, traced back to Fort Detrick,

Frederick Maryland.

The Anthrax was sent to two Democratic Congressmen who were voting no

to the Patriot Act.

A patsy was set up and blamed as the only one invovled, Bruce Edwards

Ivins. He committed SUICIDE on being told of the pending investigation.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Kerry's reference to a 30 year conspiracy indicates that he is suggesting that the OS is basically true, and that the 9/11 perps were Arab terrorists. It was in the late 60's and early 70's when Middle East terrorism began showing up on the world scene in a big way. Remember Munich in 1972? From what I heard, it sounds like he was suggesting that 9/11 was in the same vein as the classic terrorist plots from those regions.

As far as how the towers were "wired" to drop, please keep in mind that explosive devices are now triggered by wireless transmissions (IED's in Iraq and Afghanistan are all cell phone triggered bombs). The blasts in the towers, including cutter charges, were triggered by RF signals transmitted by a low wattage, UHF transmitter that was sequenced by a laptop from a nearby building (line of sight broadcast). Once the planes hit their targets, the firing sequence of the C4 charges and Thermate cutters, were quickly reconfigured to initiate at the respective impact points. This was to cause the initial structure failures to appear to be caused by the impacts themselves.

These C4 demo charges were attached via magnet to the inner steel matrix (core) and placed with one man operating a freight elevator (there were many within the core maintenance compound) and two men standing atop it and setting the numbered charge packages in critical joints from floor to floor as the elevator operator brought them one floor at a time (or two floor intervals depending on the demo plan). This process probably took a weekend with multiple teams in multiple elevator shafts being done in concurrent activity.

When the planes hit, the numbered transmission frequencies (each freq assigned to a specific charge grouping) where then adjusted to initiate at the impact zone for each building, and the rest of the drop sequence was left as originally configured for optimum drop speed and efficiency once the collapse began. The C4 explosions were deep inside the core of each building, and this prevented them from being seen from the exterior, as the large steel beams at the blast point were thrown out and through the outer perimeter web structure as each floor's blast pack arrangement fired. This freed the drop from all resistance as the entire mass of debris continued in a free-fall downward momentum.

As to why the government continues to cover this up, please remember the Anthrax Attacks that followed the 9/11 Attacks. The Anthrax is still out there and many more letters are being threatened if the government (or the media) allows or encourages another investigation. 4 letters crippled this nation in 2001. 100 letters would destroy it. No investigation will occur as a result of this.

What make and model of laptop did they use?

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by hooper

Then open with that. Don't start with the "new investigation" stuff, that could mean anything. And in the context of most of these confrontations it usually means something other than what the "movement" is actually aiming for. Just plain deceptive.

?

they dont know what happened...so why should they open with that?

they simply want an open and honest investigation..which has never taken place...

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 07:43 AM
link   

You first need a fair and honest request. Put in plain language what and why you want it investigated.

How's this?

It's become the firm belief of millions of educated people around the modern world that the Official Conspiracy Theory that the US Government and US Mainstream Media have embraced and promoted, concerning the events of 9/11, is hopelessly flawed, with - in the professional opinions of thousands of world class field-related experts - some of its fundamental premises proven to be physically impossible. We, therefore, request that a new, and completely independent, investigation into the events of 9/11, and related events leading up to the attacks, as well as events that occurred in association with those events after the fact, be official sanctioned and adequately funded.

A government of the people, for the people and by the people, can't exist if this level of widespread suspicion exists concerning the central impetus of that government's entire security and foreign policy protocol. It is because of this, that the outstanding reasonable questions surrounding the controversies associated with the 9/11 attacks need to be aggressively and properly addressed in an open investigation of the facts surrounding the attacks of that morning. This investigation is required to allow the governed of this nation, as well as its international partners and allies, to feel that this government is a fair and law abiding sovereign entity, and one that can be trusted. Without this confirmation, no future trust can ever be granted to such a government by its own people, or by the international community. Only a full and open investigation will clear this cloud from the domestic and international image of the US federal government.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by expat2368
A 30 year old conspiracy takes us back to the early 1980's. The beginning of the Reagan years and also the beginning of the Bush years.

The Bush daddy fresh from being the director of the CIA, in the oil business, in bed with the Saudi's. I am betting that is the origin of the 30 year old conspiracy Kerrey is referring to. Its another follow the money exercise and I am guessing the whole 9/11 thing circles right back to G.H.W. Bush. He and Jeb recently paid a visit to the White House to see Zero, the puppetmaster checking on the strings.

dude, 2001 the towers went down, 30 years prior to that was 1971, not the 80's.

Besides, this doesn't mean anything as mentioned because the interviewer started out as a tinfoil hat wearer and was treated as such.

dross on the mill.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by NorEaster

Almost perfect obfuscation.

Nowhere in that lengthy statement do you make any factual reference or provide any desciptors.

If you don't know what and why you are investigating, how do you know who should be doing the investigating? Lets say a Congressman is going to do this "investigation". Who does he/she hire to help him/her? A Doctor? A Lawyer? A Carpenter, plumber, cook, engineer, truckdriver, etc? What kind of research? Who should be subpeona? What records should be requested? Who should or should not be on the investigation staff? Who may have conflicts of interest?

Just give me an outline of the investigation. Where do you want to start? Who should be questioned first?

Quoting Lincoln doesn't mean a thing.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sean48

Your not right about this, no offense

The Anthrax was a high grade Military Anthrax, traced back to Fort Detrick,

Frederick Maryland.

The Anthrax was sent to two Democratic Congressmen who were voting no

to the Patriot Act.

A patsy was set up and blamed as the only one invovled, Bruce Edwards

Ivins. He committed SUICIDE on being told of the pending investigation.

en.wikipedia.org...

Tom Brokaw was also targeted. He represented the mainstream media. That S. Florida tabloid paper was also targeted, but that was just to announce the attacks. That comes to 4 letters. The targets were the DNC leadership, and the mainstream media, and all the letters referenced the 9/11 Attacks.

They occurred as soon as CNN started running stories about "oddities" that occurred on the morning of Sept 11. Within a few days, the FLA tabloid writer was stricken. Then three more letters went out as I just described. Then cross contamination nearly locked up the entire postal system, and crippled business across the nation. Then the coverage of "oddities" concerning the morning of 9/11 stopped forever, and everyone fell immediately into line with the OS.

Seems pretty clear to me. Especially since the Rightwing talkingheads never include the Anthrax Attacks in with their list of terrorism attacks against this nation, and since the FBI hasn't really investigated those mailings beyond what they can rationally point to for the press releases.

You have to look at the crazy foreign and domestic decisions that our federal government has made on both sides of the isle, and then try to find a common thread that unites both Left Center and Right Center to such obvious lunacy. The only real option is coercion, and the Anthrax Attacks have never been solved or even aggressively investigated. Also, like you said, this was primo weaponized stuff. Only big-time defense contractors can get that sort of thing together with their federal research partnerships and surrogates in government labs.

The Anthrax Attacks were to ensure that the policy impact of 9/11 would continue after the emotional impact was long gone. It was also the insurance against anyone in the plot being at risk as a result of being in the plot. This would ensure that no one ever "confessed" or leaked the plot to the media or out-of-the-loop federal investigators. It would also make damn sure that if a journalist ever did uncover anything, the bosses would kill the story immediately, and keep such stuff to the alternative press outlets, where it could be dismissed as tinfoil hat conspiracy theory crap.

Thousands of lives are threatened by these mailing that are being held back. Probably tens of thousands when you consider the cross contamination potential. If the top level of our government or our mainstream media ever acknowledges any of what they likely know, the immediate response would kill a lot of people, shut down our healthcare system with panic, destroy our economy, and - well, we all saw what only 4 letters did.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Nowhere in that lengthy statement do you make any factual reference or provide any desciptors.

If you don't know what and why you are investigating, how do you know who should be doing the investigating? Lets say a Congressman is going to do this "investigation". Who does he/she hire to help him/her? A Doctor? A Lawyer? A Carpenter, plumber, cook, engineer, truckdriver, etc? What kind of research? Who should be subpeona? What records should be requested? Who should or should not be on the investigation staff? Who may have conflicts of interest?

Just give me an outline of the investigation. Where do you want to start? Who should be questioned first?

sooo..lets see....just because we dont know what happened we cant expect a serious investigation?

hmm....odd viewpoint but if your happy with it...

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by alienesque

Well, if you don't know what happened may I suggest you read the 9/11 Commission Report and maybe the NIST reports and the ASCE report on the Pentagon. Maybe look at some newspaper articles and there have been a few books published on the subject as well.

But you know all that, don't you. You just don't believe or don't want to believe.

Now, I realize that you are not being sincere, if you really had no clue what happened then the above stated reference materials should fill you on the details quite nicely. However, I suspect that you think all of that is no good, and you must have some factual basis for that thought process, just be honest about it and ask for that line of reasoning to be investigated.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   
So, does Kerrey implicate himself in what he is saying? If he knows that there was a 30 year old conspiracy why would he not say anything then. while he was on the commission?

You cannot say he was afraid or else he would not have said anything to this reporter either. I am not saying he did not say it but I want to know why he would not be charged with withholding evidence from a Federal investigation.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Well, if you don't know what happened may I suggest you read the 9/11 Commission Report....

which have been shown to be inaccurate and a whitewash

great..thanks

keep up the good work

ps..why are you talking about me?...you started talking about the people in the video..now your claiming they havnt read the 9/11 report?

are you serious?..how do you know they havnt read it?

[edit on 9-2-2010 by alienesque]

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Any serious researcher - which I assume you are, with the strength of conviction that you display - has all the links and references required for such a 35,000 foot overview. The descriptors I provided are simple and extremely clear. Read it again. The elevators, the RF triggered C4 blasting packs magneted to the stress joints, the simple laptop sequencing program triggering the transmitter with line of sight to the towers. Sounds very descriptive to me.

These are disingenuous 2005 OS defender talking points. As if it actually matters what I personally think about any of this. This kind of rhetoric didn't really work back then, and now days, it just comes across as desperate.

There is no impediment to the formation of such an independent investigation. It's done all the time, and the professional have already done the necessary investigations, with only extensive fact verification necessary as performed by independent or even qualified antagonistic research teams. The main thing is professional independence and open scrutiny of the entire process.

Google around, and stay away from the crazy stuff - like nuclear blasts and holographic planes and orbitting deathray stations - and you'll discover that extremely intense research has been ongoing since 2004, with mountains of peer reviewed discoveries piling up all over the world. Japan has been on the verge of taking its case to the Hague for a couple years now, and one European nation has brought legal charges against Cheney for his involvement in the attacks.

The entire planet is prepared to proceed with this.

Do you OS defenders all go to the same training classes? This tactic stopped being effective in 2005. You need to get out more often. That kind of demand is just intellectual laziness on your part.

Didn't say it did. That said, it doesn't change the fact that if the governed can't trust the legitimacy of its government, then after a few failed attempts to correct the situation, that government's future is in doubt. I love this nation. I want it to survive. It can't survive if most of its citizens and all of its international partners know that it's criminally compromised for any reason.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by trueforger

Jefferson would be tackled, cuffed and if he was lucky, have his bloodied face make the evening news. The time to act was in the early 1900's and, at the latest, the 60's. Our hope for cleaning the house without it getting completely demolished is gone.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Do you OS defenders all go to the same training classes? This tactic stopped being effective in 2005. You need to get out more often. That kind of demand is just intellectual laziness on your part.

Been asking the same question for years and still no answer, just a little temper tantrum "I want a new investigation, I want a new investigation and I am going to hold my breath until I get one"!!!

Every investigation needs a resolution. What would your little investigation seek to resolve? And if you answer "what happened on 9/11" then you're done, because that has been done.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Been asking the same question for years and still no answer, just a little temper tantrum "I want a new investigation, I want a new investigation and I am going to hold my breath until I get one"!!!

Every investigation needs a resolution. What would your little investigation seek to resolve? And if you answer "what happened on 9/11" then you're done, because that has been done.

you seem to have forgotten what was asid in the video at the very start of this thread....

all your doing is wasting peoples time...and confusing the argument..

as someone has already said...its an old trick...

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Oh man...............it's so beautiful!!

If Kerrey's seeking some redemption, he just took the first step. The weight of the lie is a hard burden to carry for those who still have any soul left.

Peace

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   

all your doing is wasting peoples time...and confusing the argument..

Asking the question only "confuses the argument" because there is no argument. Just a loosely interdependent and sometime conflicting series of "questions" and doubts and statements of incredulity. Arguments have meaning and disposition.

"I want a new investigation"

"Fine - what is it you want to investigate"?

"Stop using that old trick"!

2+2=4 isn't an "old trick", it is just reality.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Honest to God, is this crap ever going to end? 9/11 was not an inside job for goodness sake, how could they lie to so many, why would they do it, who still believes this crap?? i like this website for its alternate views on things but this 9/11 nonsense should end now. there was no conspiracy, it was terrorists, you know, they guys over in the middle east who continue to kill our soldiers every day? if it really was the government that was in on 9/11 why the hell dont the terrorist say so? it would be the ultimate weapon for them, to say we set them up, and our own are to blame.

if i never hear anymore about a 9/11 conspiracy in my life i will be happy

and no, i don't work for the CIA or MI5 or any black project to conspire against 9/11 or any of that nonsense

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by spuddyboy

So being directly asked on camera
1: why wasn't the building 7 involved in the report
and
2: he STATES it's a conspiracy
then you come along with hooper and say "there's no conspiracy.."

amazing the denial.

b

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Kerry's reference to a 30 year conspiracy indicates that he is suggesting that the OS is basically true, and that the 9/11 perps were Arab terrorists. It was in the late 60's and early 70's when Middle East terrorism began showing up on the world scene in a big way. Remember Munich in 1972? From what I heard, it sounds like he was suggesting that 9/11 was in the same vein as the classic terrorist plots from those regions.

You ARE right about this. He said nothing about a conspiracy by our government. Yes, it was a conspiracy. Yes, it was pre-panned. Duh. But he's NOT saying that our government was involved in this conspiracy, which is what many people are reading into this.

I do believe 911 was at least sanctioned by our government, but that's NOT what Kerry is saying.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join