It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bob Kerrey (911 comm) admits 911 was Pre-Planned

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   
The 30 year reference could relate to the guy who drew up plans when he was in the military almost thirty years ago to hijack airplanes with box cutters. It was connected to the towers even in this mock up. Anybody remember this guy? Anyone help with a link? It fits quite well with 911 being a "thirty year conspiracy"

After he and his fellow soldiers drew up plans he told someone that if this ever came to be that he would go public. Then orders were given for him to be beat up and then he was told that he would never speak of it.

Then right after that he got called into one his superior's office and was told basically "sorry about the whole getting beat up thing, if this ever happens in real life it means something is wrong and you SHOULD speak out"

Anybody help me here? It connects I think.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   
"Specifically, I am curious what the 30 years reference means."

Start by asking yourself which administration was elected 30 years ago and oversaw the largest PEACETIME military buildup this planet has ever seen. Ever heard of Strategic Defense Initiative (SDI)?

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by SphinxMontreal

My take on the 30 year reference, is the birth of the Neo-con movement.

Thats what I thought of.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Not a bad find, not a bad find at all.

30 year conspiracy?

heh sounds about right. I am starting to think that the towers were just built for September 11th, using them like a tuning fork so everyone can be affected by this event. everyone would focus onto this tuning fork (ritual) and this was supposed to give the PTB more power, which it did! dismantling of the constitution, AKA patriot act, and all these other freedom suppression agendas. Police state would be enhanced (currently is) and all this other consolidation of power.

Yes, complex, and it is a 30 year conspiracy theory in the making. a huge catalyzing event to bring the PTB into their new era of dominance over its people.

Kind of sounds like something from a movie eh? but maybe that's what they want you to think so this version could be unbelievable by those who dont know who really is in control.

[edit on 2/8/2010 by ugie1028]

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by hikix
Anyway, 30 year old conspiracy? WTC was finished in 1971 and destroyed 2001.... imagine if the WTC was created solely for this event. Imagine how deep this could possibly go.

This rabbit hole can go really deep if you consider the 110 floors and the giant 11 the buildings formed once finished. The same 11 that is in the $ symbol, etc. etc. etc.

...this train of thought brings us back to the more esoteric conspiracies however, and I don't know if that's the best way to unravel this thing; surely in a 30-year conspiracy there are lots of red herrings.

[BTW, I was a little shocked to see Infowars.com at the very end of the video, underneath WeAreChange Los Angeles. Is WeAreChange a subprogram of Infowars? What's up with that? Just wondering...]

Back to the topic at hand...

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   
I don't think he meant specifically with 30 years, I think it was meant as a general plan. Like they were planning on a major false flag 30 years ago, but back then they may have not known exactly when and what.
I wonder though how would he have this inside knowledge?

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Very, very, interesting revelation there, Bob Kerrey.

Is this common knowledge amongst Senior Government Officials?

Oh yeah, you know, it's a 30-year Op.

So he is glibly implying that either; Bin Laden, at about 14 years old, started planning the attacks of 9/11 (the young lad obviously utilizing an apparently earlier-than-thought internationally organized Al Queda intelligence network, which immediately informed him of the Twin Towers impending construction, so he could start formulating his plan) or, that it was an agenda-driven U.S. 'Government' Operation of some sort.

[edit on 8-2-2010 by FewWorldOrder]

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   
30 years ago would bring it in line with the 1979 energy crisis. He is hinting at what all this is about. OIL

[edit on 8-2-2010 by ViperFoxBat]

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by ViperFoxBat
30 years ago would bring it in line with the 1979 energy crisis. He is hinting at what all this is about. OIL

[edit on 8-2-2010 by ViperFoxBat]

Hmmmm, ViperFoxBat,
It could very well be just that.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   
What happened approx. 30 years ago? The Iran Contra scandal and the associated massive money laundering scheme reportedly committed by the usual suspects (Cheney, Bush Sr, Rumsfeld, etc).

www.israelshamir.net...

When I first read this link I was literally chilled. It is a long but exceedingly detailed and well argued read. Take a look and tell me what you think. Could this be to what the Commish' refers?

If so, it's a level of evil I personally find hard to truely grasp.

**hat tip to the guy whose name I can't remember who first posted this document"

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by SphinxMontreal
"Specifically, I am curious what the 30 years reference means."

Start by asking yourself which administration was elected 30 years ago and oversaw the largest PEACETIME military buildup this planet has ever seen.

Not only that but who was behind the initial commissioning of the WTC complex. It was David and Nelson Rockefeller.

If you want to talk about the Bilderbergers, you're also talking about David Rockefeller.

If you want to talk about the Council on Foreign Relations, you're also talking about David Rockefeller.

If you want to talk about the Trilateral Commission, David Rockefeller FOUNDED that organization.

If you want to talk about big banking... David Rockefeller.

If you want to talk about the Rothschilds... Grandaddy Rockefeller sold out to them before he died and left plenty of capable grandchildren in his place to continue their dirty work.

If you take this back to its roots it goes back even further than 30 years. David Rockefeller has even admitted to intentionally trying to form a one-world order:

“For more than a century ideological extremists at either end of the political spectrum have seized upon well-publicized incidents such as my encounter with Castro to attack the Rockefeller family for the inordinate influence they claim we wield over American political and economic institutions. Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as "internationalists" and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure - one world, if you will. If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it."

en.wikipedia.org...

Where are the debunkers?

Not much to debunk about this, is there?

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   
You know what else happened about 30 years ago?

The Port Authority started investigating ways in which the WTC Towers could be involved in various terrorist events, calling in sabotage experts and the buildings' original engineers for advice.

The Office of Special Planning (OSP), a unit set up by the New York Port Authority to assess the security of its facilities against terrorist attacks (see Early 1984), spends four to six months studying the World Trade Center. It examines the center’s design through looking at photographs, blueprints, and plans. It brings in experts such as the builders of the center, plus experts in sabotage and explosives, and has them walk through the WTC to identify any areas of vulnerability. According to New York Times reporters James Glanz and Eric Lipton, when Edward O’Sullivan, head of the OSP, looks at WTC security, he finds “one vulnerability after another. Explosive charges could be placed at key locations in the power system. Chemical or biological agents could be dropped into the coolant system. The Hudson River water intake could be blown up. Someone might even try to infiltrate the large and vulnerable subterranean realms of the World Trade Center site.” In particular, “There was no control at all over access to the underground, two-thousand-car parking garage.” However, O’Sullivan consults “one of the trade center’s original structural engineers, Les Robertson, on whether the towers would collapse because of a bomb or a collision with a slow-moving airplane.” He is told there is “little likelihood of a collapse no matter how the building was attacked.” [Glanz and Lipton, 2004, pp. 227; New York County Supreme Court, 1/20/2004] The OSP will issue its report called “Counter-Terrorism Perspectives: The World Trade Center” late in 1985 (see November 1985).

www.cooperativeresearch.org...

An old ATS thread I started about this: www.abovetopsecret.com...

link   
reply to post by bsbray11

The debunkers are busy debunking the 16-foot hole in the pentagon that a 757 made and the mysterious vanishing 6 tonne engines.

They'll be here soon. I amsure they're digging uip dirt on any and everybody involved in the interview.

link   
Kerry knows about conspiracies. He and his team of Navy Seals conspired with the CIA to murder over a dozen women and children in Vietnam, and then again conspired to keep that information from the American people.

As governor of Nebraska, he recruited the Omaha World-Herald to help him bring down the Koppel family - a banking family who was in Nebraska long before it was even a state and did nothing but good things - so that those bankers who contributed to his gubernatorial campaign could benefit. Associates of his (though not him directly) would later be connected to The Franklin Credit Union Scandal - a scandal involving drugs, prostitution (mostly male prostitution, which included midnight tours of the White House during the Reagan Administration), satanism, kidnapping, child slavery, and fraud.

No offense, but Bob Kerry doesn't rank real high on my credibility list.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by hmmmbeer
They'll be here soon. I amsure they're digging uip dirt on any and everybody involved in the interview.

This is going to get tricky considering this guy was on the Kean Commission!

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   
It seemed like mr. kerry may have been confused about the whole conversation. The way he answered about the whole thing seemed a bit screwy or weird. the whole "burning of rome" concept is by no means new, maybe thats all he was getting at with the whole "30 year" thing.
Regardless of all that however, the OS is surely a bunch of malarky, at least anything that went beyond what everyone witnessed anyway. ie:" plane hits building x at xx:xx am..." and so on. needless to say, the whole thing smells bad, and I'm not confident the truth will publicy come out, at least not for a long, long time.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by DeathTribble

I read a fictional book sometime ago that involved a secret meeting that Reagan had set up with Bin Laden. At that time, Bin Laden was seen as an ally in arms because he was leading the resistance in Afghanistan against the Soviets. The author was clearing laying the framework that the meeting actually occurred between Bin Laden and special forces of the military who spoke for Reagan.

Okay, so what if the 30 year conspiracy referenced this meeting? Maybe in the mind of Bin Laden to take out an American target, maybe something else?

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   
You ever get that feeling that we are just being strung along, while the folks in power are planning for some event that they know is coming. I know it probably sounds cliche, like a doomsday movie, but you have to wonder why the government is purposely running this country into the ground with these false stimulus packages. What precisely is this money for?

I get this impression that one day we're going to see a breaking news story that talks about some impending disaster that will destroy most of humanity, but the elite took all of that funny money and built themselves some awesome shelters (sounds 2012'ish doesn't it). Either that or they will announce some impending disaster and that they took the money to build some gizzmo that's supposed to save us all (like Armageddon).

Has something been known by the government for at least 30 years? And this 'something' has been steadily moving us to the false flag operation that resulted in 911 so we could invade Iraq (Stargate) and Afghanistan (Oil = Money) and then elect Obama so he could read a teleprompter and then take, take, take?

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Thank you for sharing this even if this video is a few months old. It is refreshing to hear comments from the people that were involved in the OS come out and state the OS is lies. It makes me feel a little more sane each time.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by ExPostFacto
Thank you for sharing this even if this video is a few months old. It is refreshing to hear comments from the people that were involved in the OS come out and state the OS is lies. It makes me feel a little more sane each time.

Sane? The people who buy the OS are the insane ones, and certainly dont understand basic physics or common sense. You are perfectly sane for questioning it.

Things like this get my hopes up, but they are soon squashed. My big hope is that as the pool of people who it was an inside job grows (and this pool is growing - never shrinking) that at some point it will become exponential and people power will overcome the gag on the MSM.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join