It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bob Kerrey (911 comm) admits 911 was Pre-Planned

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   
As I was reading this thread yesterday, everyone was wondering what was meant by a 30 year old conspiracy. Its funny I just read in Yahoo news to day about Iran being a 30 year old headache to the U.S.

WASHINGTON — At first blush, it seems like a godsend for U.S. foreign policy: a tenacious Iranian opposition, democratic in name at least, is challenging a regime that has caused the U.S. no end of headaches over the last 30 years.

Yahoo news

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Elepheagle

The really interesting part of the Rumsfeld video is the two agents in the background. The female's body language (when R. pauses in mid-sentence) and then the guys reaction to his slip of the tongue are very revealing. I'd like to know who they report to and why they look at person X for instructions.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   
After reading and listening to this clip.

I have pondered the 30 year conspiracy .

If we use a straight 30 y from the 911 we drop back to 71 . The conspiracy theories at that time involved JFK assassination moon landing and the Gulf Of Tonkin incident and of course oil rights in in the area and when we left the oil rights US companies had were sold to red china . (never researched this one but remember to was going like wild fire in the mid 70s lived in a oil gas producing area at the time )

If we look at the Tonkin incident it seems the military could have fabricated the attacks on the US navy ship to increase the conflict in Southeast Asia. But it happened in 64 though . But was being discussed in the early 70s as a conspiracy .

In the context of his questioning his remarks .

Kerrey : "No I don't thing so, but I don't know, but I do support a permanent
commission to examine not just that , but lots of things in this area so...

LA CHANGE : But if it's a permanent cover up... its, a It's a act of war and it's hiding things, which everyone on your commission knew that the Pentagon was changing their stories , lying to you , then its a cover up of a act of war and under Article 3 Section 3 of the Constituation ... Its treason , so unless we get to the very bottom of it , were still talking a Treasonous exposition.

Kerrey : This is a longer conversation , I'm not sure we will ever to the bottom of it.

LA CHANGE : We have to or I don't think we can save our country sir.

Kerrey : I don't think, Well if that's the condition upon which we'll be saving our country, because , the problem is it's a 30 year old conspiracy.

LA CHANGE : No, I'm talking about 911.

Kerrey : That's what I'm talking about

LA CHANGE : Oh , you are..

The problem may have started in the 70s or earlier he may be referring to how the pentagon may be doing things behind the drapes to ensure a ongoing need for the military industrial complex which gave rise to the Iran contra affair people in the military going behind congress to do what they think is right . The treasons act of lying to congress ect might be the 30 yo conspiracy he is referring to .

How it relates to 911 ? I wish I knew speculation is all I have .

Dwight D. Eisenhower warned us about in 61

www.h-net.org...

This conjunction of an immense military establishment and a large arms industry is new in the American experience. The total influence -- economic, political, even spiritual -- is felt in every city, every State house, every office of the Federal government. We recognize the imperative need for this development. Yet we must not fail to comprehend its grave implications. Our toil, resources and livelihood are all involved; so is the very structure of our society.

In the councils of government, we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the militaryindustrial complex. The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists and will persist.

We must never let the weight of this combination endanger our liberties or democratic processes. We should take nothing for granted. Only an alert and knowledgeable citizenry can compel the proper meshing of the huge industrial and military machinery of defense with our peaceful methods and goals, so that security and liberty may prosper together.

Just a different angle

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by ADVISOR

i read that thread, and it had good info. at least now you know your research may be validated based on what he said.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   
If Kerry was going back 30 years from 2001, the one incident which stands out is the Munich Olympic Games of 1972. This event first brought alleged Middle East terrorism into the world's livingrooms via the television, just as it did on 9/11. Planning for the Munich attack no doubt took place around 1971 or earlier.

There was less than $2 million spent by Germany for security for the entire games. To put this into perspective, Athens spent over $600 million for the 2004 Games. Isn't it interesting how a few terrorist events like these start the ball rolling for huge amounts of money to flow towards the security companies some human beings think they need to keep them safe. Does this seem to be a recurring theme with these attacks?

Here is an interesting excerpt from a 2002 Time Magazine article:

"Excerpts from a long-suppressed Bavarian State Prosecutor's Office report on the debacle surfaced in 1992, after an anonymous whistle-blower leaked documents to the families of the Israeli victims when he learned how his government had for 15 years stonewalled their efforts to learn the truth about what happened that night."

www.time.com...

An accusation of the Israeli Government stonewalling for 15 years in regards to Munich. Now, in relation to what other alleged terrorist event has a Government been accused of stonewalling an investigation?

Are these all coincidences or just business as usual?

There is a movie called "One Day In September," which was released in 1999 about that other September day, 29 years prior to 9/11. Was this the start in transforming society into the militarized surveillance police state it has become today?

One thing is certain: The Olympic Games have never been the same since.

For the remaining parts of the video, please visit YT.

[edit on 9-2-2010 by SphinxMontreal]

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Re Olympic Games

The supposed "terror" attacks by fringe "extremist militant" groups in Europe were staged by intelligence agencies.. for the purpose in creating a demand by the public for a police state.. I have the cites somewhere... some of Reinhart Ghelen's network were involved in this..

[edit on 9-2-2010 by seataka]

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 05:41 AM
link   
The 30 year conspiracy reminded me of the documentary, "Who Killed John O'Neil".

Links to ATS threads...
9/11 Conspiracy: Who Killed John O'Neill? -by SkepticOverlord
[Who Killed John O'neil] History of Terrorism, al Qaeda connection to CIA -by zren

Who Killed John O'Neil- 1 hr 40 min.

Google Video Link

My opinion is that this 30 year conspiracy has to do with a perpetual war on terror for the sole purpose of controlling the population through the delusional need for security. Don't get me wrong, security is good but who is it we need security from? We are becoming our own enemy. Out of control fear is the thing that is pitting us against ourselves and, ironically enough, we call this, "The War on Terror". We are supposedly fighting a war against fear, does this strike anyone else as a futile act of ignorance?

"Those that give up freedom for security deserve neither and will soon loose both."

I always say lead by example and treat others how you wish them to treat you. With that said it becomes very clear what kind of message is being sent, it is one that propagates hatred and promotes violence.

[edit on 2/10/2010 by Devino]

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bspiracy
so what you guys are saying is that the "CYA culture" "cover your ass" extended to the complete disregard of building 7 in the commission report?

Granted your theory fits in but that leads to even more implications regarding implicit intent in the whole 9/11 affair and is MORE cause for a true investigation.

b

The Building 7 thing has been gone over a thousand times with reference to the 911 Commission. The mission of the commission was NOT to investigate the exact mechanisms of building reactions, but to determine how this act of terrorism was perpetraed and how to prevent it in the future. The report also did not "investigate" building 5, 6 or the trailer outside the Pentagon because it was irrelevant. The commission was studying the cause, not the effects. The act of terrorism is the cause.

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11

Originally posted by TrickoftheShade
What make and model of laptop did they use?

You know when it comes to being THAT trivial, people are just going to ignore you, as they should anyway.

But thanks for showing us that you never came here to be reasonable, something I already figured.

Really, how sanctimonious can you be? It was obviously a joke, based on the fact that the the poster clearly couldn't have the information that he purports to.

Obviously it went whooshing over your head, brave soldier. Like a plane flying over the Pentagon.

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   
This is not an admission that 911 was pre-planned. This is an admission that events and situations that have led to inquiries have existed for over 30 years or more.

Personally, I DO believe that 911 was an inside job, but, this video is not proof of that.

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I like the 30 year part. It seems Nixon took us off the Gold standard in 1971. It does seem part of the end process. He must have been talking from an economic point of view rather than the planing of downing buildings. 911 was about peak oil, drugs and money laundering. In the 1970s funding was cut to the CIA and the planing went in for the S & L scandal starting in 1980. In 1992 I got word of a massive amount of gold flown out on choppers to one location to another. Then comes the story lately of fake gold plated bars sold to china. Then lately the massive wire transfers threw derivatives market. What has happened is all the wealth has been vividly moved out of the country by intent and then credit has been tightened by the bankers. The same condition that created the great depression. I know part of this is related to the 1987-1992 S & L lawsuits coming starting in 2012. This is far more likely what the guy had on his mind.

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Sean48

Ive always thought that there were bombs built into the wtc when it was originaly constructed, it was the only way I could percieve them pulling off an operation this big. His comment about the 30 year conspiracy confirmed this for me, the wtc was completed in the early seventies. This same technique was used in the second blade runner book.

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Bspiracy

look, everyone loves to believe in conspiracy theories, its fun, thinking that there is hidden agendas, secret societies ruling the world and playing us like puppets for their own amusement. but think of it in real terms. honestly, go into it a bit deeper, i mean on the real reasons given, and you soon see there is no conspiracy, there is no inside job, it was simply terrorist, evil fanatical people, who did a horrible thing. we all hear these conspiracys and think, maybe its true, without any real evidence to back it up. its all, maybe this, or supposedly that, then it just gets out of hand, until you have the nonsense we have going on today.

if you still think our own government did this, ask one of the soldiers who has lost two legs and an arm to these fanatics out in Afghanistan, then say we did this ourselves, al-Qaede dont exsit, and bin Laden is actually dead

give me a break, this is the REAL world we live in, not a hollywood movie

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by spuddyboy
...everyone loves to believe in conspiracy theories, its fun, thinking that there is hidden agendas...

At one time I also loved to read about conspiracy theories, that was until I watched a documentary about 9/11 from the AIA with Richard Gage. It was from this point on that I no longer see this as "fun" as it scares the f*** out of me regardless of who did it. The implications behind all of this are insane no matter what you believe or from what side of the fence you're on. Honestly I sometimes envy those that think all of this is bs but most of the time I simply feel contempt.

honestly, go into it a bit deeper, i mean on the real reasons given, and you soon see there is no conspiracy,

I understand what you are inferring to as conspiracy in this manner, however convoluted it may be, but if you were to look into the definitions of the words you're using you will see that this was in fact a conspiracy. The terrorist (for lack of a better word) didn't do this on a whim nor was it an accident, therefore they conspired to commit this crime. All that is needed now is a true investigation into what could be considered the most horrific criminal act perpetrated on the American population. The reason a CSI was not done is criminal negligence to say the least, i.e. a cover up.

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   
My guess on the 30 year time frame would have the following key areas:

Soviet invasion into Afghanistan 30 years ago (may or not have been a part of a greater plan to dismantle the Soviet Union). Funding of Bin Laden and Mujahedin by CIA to fight soviets. Long(er) term agreements / promises may have been made to BL. After the Soviets leave Afghanistan part of the moslim jihadists were brought in to the Kosovo area for special operations or just fighting by the CIA. I have read this in some essay or manuscript that the moslim groups coming out of Afghanistan to help the CIA in the Balkan and Kosovo and we're #ed there by the Americans in some way. They have been waiting to pay back their 'Masters' when the time was there. I'm curious where Israel comes in here since they seem heavily involved in 9/11. But they must have had a role in the Kosovo conflict, it's too close too home.

9/11 from this point of view is the US getting the bill paid by their former allies in Afghanistan.

The Kosovo thing is somehow crucial in the disliking of the US by Bin Laden but I have never read anything except in the mentioned manuscript which I don't remember. It was written by a guy who (said he) had been a special forces member from the UK in Bosnia.

Just my 2 cents.

acrobat
The Netherlands

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I am sorry to say this but,there isn't anything that you or I can do to change history. However, we are in control of our own destinies and through thought and meditation it is possible to change this world. Did 2,500+ people die so that we can talk about it for the next 50 years, or can we learn from TPTB and go inwards ion order to fulfil our agendas and defend ourselves against the evil in this world. Lets face it looking at 9/11 at any perspective =evil.

Peacex

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   
A few things you should know about Bob Kerrey.

He agrees that 9/11 was planned and carried out by al Quada.

He thinks the 9/11 Commission presented an honest report.

He doesn't think 9/11 was an inside job.

Now, some things you truthers should mull over:

Nothing in that video backs up ANY of your claims.

You are again, AGAIN, deliberately ignoring facts to stir up a non-existent conspiracy.

You are deliberately twisting Kerrey's well known views to buttress your "theories".

And finally.

Who EVER was responsible for 9/11 planned it.

That's just a HUGE duh.

Knowing it was planned isn't the same thing as saying it was planned ny the neocons.

Another thread full of bull.

-5 stars.

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   
My name says it and a broken leg, with complications, gave me ten months to investigate the assassination of JFK. Well I have a satisfactory answer there, but that led to more and more and I have become very embroiled in many things regarding the USA, and also wondering how it will affect Canada, then me, my children and grandchildren.

JFK would dissolve the Federal Reserve,
He would dissolve the CIA,
He would fire J. Edgar Hoover,
LBJ's crimes were very close to surfacing, and
He was not going to war with Vietnam.
His speech on secret societies!

The Bilderburg Group, the Trilateral Commission, the Council on Foreign Affairs, the Skull and Bones, the Bohemian Grove, the Federal Reserve, the USA's debt-based financial system---which led me to also find out that the Bilderbergers got to one of our Prime Ministers about 1970... Pierre Trudeau?... and from early '70s we have had a debt-based financial system as well, but up until then we were level on Income and Expenditures...after that, with a central bank, our debt has risen to trillions just as has the USA's. I say the greed, the need of power, the Narcissistic Illuminati, The New World Order, The One World Government, the reduction of the world population to ½ billion, the FEMA concentration camps, the stockpile of coffins, the hand-picked puppet Presidents, all ruled by a 'Shadow Government' has me baffled as to how this could happen.

Then I go further back to Napoleon's defeat at Waterloo, and I see how Rothschild owned Britain; I read on another thread that the USA's Constitution might have been invalid for 75 years; that I always supected something was 'wrong' about 9-11 when I awoke that morning to hear something on the radio, turned on the TV and saw unbelievable carnage, and Bush's expression in the classroon. Oh the lies!

So can someone in USA tell me how you/we stop this? There are a few of them, and millions of us. I read a lot on the first few pages and someone mentioned a march on Washington, that the perpetraters now know they have been found out! Will this be a revolution of the mainstream against the 125 filthy rich who are pulling the strings?

I have read so much, seen so many videos, even to the ones with holograms of false planes, and still believe 9-11 was an inside job, that a missile hit the Pentagon, that Flight 93 was never taken over, that it was shot down

The Federal Reserve was set up in 1913 and Presidents before that had forecast what has happened today. I have Aldous Huxley's 'book of fiction', Brave New World, on hold at the Library, as it was his true account, written in 1931, of what was already in the planning.

Correct me if I am wrong in anything. It is so much to take in while not following US politics except vaguely, until the past 10 months. Obama is (almost) a cult figure. Is he?

The bottom line that I have discovered is Eugenics--how Queen Elizath II is related to Obama, and further digging, shows that the billionaires around the world are all related in some non?-incestual way. The bluebloods, if you will. and that will always be....only the bluebloods, while the rest of us are tortured and/or killed.

I know this is long, but my interest has increased many thousand-fold in the past 10 months and my broken leg doesn't converse with me.

What is the answer to this crime and corruption? not another Holocaust I hope!
Thank you, from Canada!

Edit: My apologies for not mentioning a 30 year old plan. I think it is a very, very old plan carried down from generation to generation of the Illuminati, beginning with Rothschild!
Feedback please?

[edit on 10-2-2010 by canadiansenior70]

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   
First of all, Bob Kerrey doesn't admit it's pre-planned. He says the conspiracy theory is 30 years old. I think he's referring to the Vietnam Era situation report of a terrorist attack on New York City. That's been beat to death here already.

Second, Bob Kerrey was on the 911 Commission that when faced with the possibility Jamie Gorelick may have had something to do with all this, put Jamie Gorelick on the Commission to investigate what Jamie Gorelick did. She of course, came to the conclusion, in that report, that Jamie Gorelick did nothing wrong. Bob Kerrey accepted that. Since that time however, he's felt something about that commission wasn't quite right. He can't put his finger on it, but something needs to be investigated. Then he says something crazy, with no supporting statements, and people know he's talking about everything they ever believed to be true.

Give me a freaking break.

Bob Kerrey, as proven by his actions on the 911 Commission, is dumb as mud with a few screws missing. Nothing he has said or done since that Commission could possibly lead anyone to believe otherwise. Taking one incoherent statement and putting so much into it is, well, Kerreyesque.

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Moonage

It sounds more like he is just admitting that he realizes what he did and how obvious that was. I know I am just hearing what I want to hear but I do not see how it is any different from what you are hearing.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join