It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free Energy DIY kit with video!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by TheRedneck

It makes good sense to me.

Many people don't want to believe this kind of technology is possible until they build one and see it working.

So they want to get as many people building these as possible until there's a critical mass.

And make a bit of money in the process too no doubt.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by MajorDisaster

That makes sense until you realize that they are not offering plans... only kits which are priced above the average person's means.

I want to see plans. The sites even state that the materials are cheap and easy to find, but then go on to say how it is too hard to source everything. From pesn.com, another site on the subject (which appears to be little more than an advertisement for them):

You can either buy the individual components (rather than source them yourself, which might save some money but takes a lot of time [speaking from experience]), or you can purchase everything all ready to go -- coils already wound, stand already cut.

But the plans are not available, except in a kit. Neither is a thorough technical explanation. There is actually more technical information in the patent itself than on these sites.

TheRedneck

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by TheRedneck

Giving you all the parts and instructions on how to assemble them is pretty much the same thing as selling you the plans, don't you think?

"Some assembly required"

Doing it this way also creates replications of the technology, which is what they want. They want as many people as possible to replicate this.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   

But how many people can afford to shell out $4K+?

Overpricing is not a very efficient method of getting people involved. If the plans could be purchased for $500, it would be all profit to Bedini and bring more people into the fray.

On the other hand, overpricing and making sure that you make a large profit form each customer is a tried-and-true method of making sure you make a short-term profit. And has anyone else noticed that Bedini is not selling these kits? They are being sold completely through a third party company dedicated to this one thing... liability limitation? If a corporation folds, there is no one to go after for liability.

TheRedneck

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by MajorDisaster
How do you know it's a scam?

because Bedini will never get overunity

For Friedrich and Bedini to sell $4000 kits that don't work, that would be a pretty dumb move don't you think? Why would they risk fraud charges?

it depends on what they say and the kit actually claims - and it will not claim you get overunity!

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheRedneck
But how many people can afford to shell out $4K+?

For a free energy machine? They could probably charge ten times as much if they wanted to!

I'm actually surprised it's only $4000.....

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by dereks
because Bedini will never get overunity

You know it's a scam because Bedini will never get overunity, that's kind of circular logic don't you think?

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   

For a free energy machine? They could probably charge ten times as much if they wanted to!

For a proven design, you are correct. But the fact that we are having this discussion means it is not yet proven. There has to be a more thorough dissemination of information on how this design supposedly works before they will be able to make the leap to charging whatever they want.

As of now, what Bedini has is a concept that needs peer review. The logical course is to have it peer-reviewed by encouraging others to build his device independently; this by making his plans and specifications available. What he has done thus far is offer overpriced kits without offering plans or specifications by themselves. His public claims are that it somehow harnesses something called 'radiant energy', without going into any detail on what this 'radiant energy' is or how it is tapped. His patent, however, shows something entirely different: a theory on how the device works.

The patent proves that he understands the operation. So why all the secrecy about its operation in public? Why not make it more available? With a proven design, his financial future is assured, so the problem cannot be that he is trying to market a proven design (unless he has he business sense of an earthworm). That leaves two options: either he and his associates have no concept of business or scientific methodology, or he is running a scam and his latest offer is a get-rich-quick scheme.

If it is the former, fine. I am willing to accept that possibility, no matter how remote it seems at this time. But I will also not forget the latter. It still could be a scam.

TheRedneck

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   

The patent proves that he understands the operation. So why all the secrecy about its operation in public? Why not make it more available?

Secrecy? Bedini has patents, he has two books out with Bearden that detail the circuits and schematics. He has his Renaissance Charger line of products on the market. He has the Yahoo groups which are building and replicating and vetting the designs. He has the newest kits which are the topic of this thread.

It seems to me that Bedini and Bearden have put out more material than anyone. Many inventors would not be so willing to open-source the technology this way.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   
I Remember looking into this YEARS ago!

I never got around to trying it out, I was really young but it seemed quite convincing at the time.

If you want the plans I can help: Bedini Motor Plans

Scroll down...there are videos of it working as well as the back story.

This link may be of interest too: More Plans Etc.

I would be interested to see someone on ATS with access to free components etc. try this out.

Also there seems to be quite a few vids on youtube, this one apparently shows over-unity.... Youtube

I don't have the time to delve into this at the moment, but that should be a start for someone to do some further digging

Thanks OP for the trip down memory lane!

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by chron_1ck
If you want the plans I can help: Bedini Motor Plans

Scroll down...there are videos of it working as well as the back story.

Yeah, the "School-Girl Motor" has been out for some years already and many people have replicated it.

This latest 10-coil Energizer design is more advanced I think, and this is the first time Bedini has ever open-sourced it. So to me this is a pretty big deal, and worth checking out.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   
On the website it says you can request to have them build it for you. It may cost more but i would go that route so that if it didnt work i could say "why doesnt it work!?" I'm not sure if i could build it or not, it would depend on how much of it is put together already.

[edit on 9-2-2010 by (C2C)]

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   
If you watch the video for the other motor linked you can see how it uses a 9volt battery to generate enough power to turn on a tiny light. Amazing.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by MajorDisaster
It's excellent that Bedini has open-sourced that design and I'm excited to see what kind of results this gets.

Now all Bedini has to do is get his device to actually work! Maybe in 50 years time he may be nearly there getting overunity!

How do you know it doesn't work? Have you built a Bedini motor? That's what I thought.

Sorry, all, but as much as I want to believe in Bedini's design, this site only makes me more skeptical. If someone wants to make one and show me it works, fine, but until then I personally would be very concerned about wasting my money on a scam here.

TheRedneck

Sorry you have no excuse to be "skeptical." If you want to know if it works, build one. Bedini has "freely" provided the schematic on the web in many places. You can build one for less than $100, I've seen kids build these out of scrap parts, so I would think if you wanted, you could too.

That makes sense until you realize that they are not offering plans... only kits which are priced above the average person's means.

But the plans are not available, except in a kit. Neither is a thorough technical explanation. There is actually more technical information in the patent itself than on these sites.

TheRedneck

Again, the schematics for all these motors are available for free on the web, if people would only care to look.. The kits are provided to make it easier for people to build and not have to go shop at 10 different places to get what they need. You pay for that service. If you want to save money, source the parts yourself at mouser or other stores.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freezer
How do you know it doesn't work? Have you built a Bedini motor? That's what I thought.

I'm with you on this Freezer. Might as well try building the thing and see if it lives up to all the hype. Why not? Being able to charge up many batteries using only one, how cool would that be?

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Yes, building it is the only way to know. Of course the sg is only the mini version of the larger coil machine, and there's really no limit. I've have built only a 2 coil Bedini motor, but anyone who builds one should see the difference from a conventional charger. 1 obvious one would be the lack of heating in the coils, transistor, and of course the battery. We can see that we don't have wasted energy being expended as heat as in a normal brute force current charger. Also no heating in the battery killing it as do conventional chargers. Running the Bedini off a solar panel is even better.

Originally posted by LeeTheDestroyer
reply to post by (C2C)

Ladies and gentlemen, please direct your attention to the provided link.

www.phact.org...

from that link"Mr Bedini then made a rather startling claim: There is NO free electricity produced in these systems, or any other system that I know of. "

So exactly as expected, it does not do what is claimed.

Case certainly is closed!

Can you elaborate on exactly just what the "claim" was?

Bedini was right when he stated, "there is no free energy produced in these systems"

The "system" is not producing the energy that charges the battery. The "energy" is already all around us...The "system" only utilizes this energy.

And this is a prime example of how Bedini's own words get twisted into this garbage.

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Freezer

Nice, Now how much of that link that i provided did you actually read?

ANYONE who doesnt think this is a scam, please check out this link, which i posted earlier.

www.phact.org...

then, proceed to bicker amongst yourselves

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeeTheDestroyer
reply to post by Freezer

Nice, Now how much of that link that i provided did you actually read?

ANYONE who doesnt think this is a scam, please check out this link, which i posted earlier.

www.phact.org...

then, proceed to bicker amongst yourselves

I read the complete page and there's nothing there that provides evidence of a scam, not that I expected there to be. Is this webpage what you are basing you conclusions on?

XL5

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 05:00 AM
link   
If it really takes energy from the either and you have a working unit, use a big 3000-10000uF capacitor and feed back some energy. That should be all the proof you will ever need! If its really over unity and its "ONLY" 4K buy it, if you don't you will forever be paying the powerbill, right?

If you had cancer and bendini had the cure for 4K, why wouldn't you buy it?

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by LeeTheDestroyer

So Sterling Allan sent Bedini a highly critical email like six years ago....

But here he is doing up a whole webpage promoting Bedini's new kits

pesn.com...

You point to emails from 6 years ago, but look at all that has happened since then. Bedini has released two books on free energy, the "energy from the vacuum" DVD series is up to 17, he put the Renaissance Charger to market, they are selling these DIY kits etc

Doesn't seem like Bedini is having any problem to me

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join