It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr Joseph P. Farrell - the Complete Works

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Dr Joseph Farrell - Giza Death Star

Joseph P. Farrell has a doctorate in patristics from the University of Oxford, and pursues research in physics, alternative history and science, and “strange stuff”. His book The Giza DeathStar was published in the spring of 2002, and was his first venture into “alternative history and science”. The sequel, The Giza Death Star Deployed came out in Spring 2003, and the final book of the Giza Death Star trilogy, The Giza Death Star Destroyed, in 2005. Additionally, he has published two books on Nazi secret weapons, Reich of the Black Sun and The SS Brotherhood of the Bell. His last book, The Cosmic War: Interplanateray Warfare, Modern Physics, and Ancient Texts, came out in the autumn of 2007, and the sequel to The SS Brotherhood of the Bell, Secrets of the Unified Field: The Philadelphia Experiment, the Nazi Bell, and the Discarded Theory, came out in March of 2008.

The Reich of the Black Sun

The Nazi Atom Bomb, Secret Weapons Research, and the Beginning of the Cold War.

Following clues that he uncovered while writing The Giza Death Star Deployed, Mr. Farrell returns to investigate a mystery that has troubled him since his early teenage years: Why did the United States drop an untested uranium atom bomb on Hiroshima? The answer opens a pandora’s box of scientific and historical problems that the “Allied Legend”, the official history of the a-bomb and the war’’s end, have never answered satisfactorily. Mr. Farrell uncovers evidence that the Nazis were working on far more dangerous things than mere atom bombs. In the final two chapters, he offers a fresh interpretation of two well-known UFO cases. The conclusions he comes to will challenge the way you view the end of World War Two and the years and events immediately afterward.

The Giza Death Star

Among the topics discussed in detail in this fantastic book are: An Archaeology of Mass Destruction, Thoth and Theories; The Machine Hypothesis; Pythagoras, Plato, Planck, and the Pyramid; The Weapon Hypothesis; Encoded Harmonics of the Planck Units in the Great Pyramid; The Grand Gallery and its Crystals: Gravito-acoustic Resonators; The Other Two Large Pyramds, the Causeways and the Temples. Also: A Phase Conjugate Howitzer: Evidence of the Use of Weapons of Mass Destruction in Ancient Times, High Fregquency Direct Current Impulse Technology: How the Giza Death Star worked, and tons more in this fascinating and technical book! Giza Death Star takes off where Christopher Dunn’s The Giza Power Plant left off. “It is a rollicking ride into the world of fantastic science and an even more fantastic past that is just beginning to be imagined!” — David Hatcher Childress, author of Technology of the Gods

The Giza Death Star Deployed

Did a High-Power Maser unleashed from the Great Pyramid almost destroy the Solar System? Here is physicist Joseph Farrell’s fantastic follow-up to The Giza Death Star, in which he established that the Great Pyramid was part of a gigantic military experiment to create a Death Star beam weapon. Here he puts forward the theory that the giant chemical maser was eventually deployed – with disastrous results to the solar system ! Farrell takes us from the Giza Plateau to the so-called Pyramids of Mars, and finds evidence of a similar Death Star pyramid there. His theory of galactic destruction also explains the mystery of the asteroid belt. In this book Farrell explores:

* Exploding Planets
* The Stargate Conspiracy
* Exoteric and Esoteric Investigations of the Great Pyramid
* Dating of the Giza Compound and the Catastrophe
* Evidence of the Use of Weapons of Mass in Ancient Times

Farrell also provides a Tesla analysis of the putative physics and engineering of the Giza Death Star, and a synopsis of scalar physics and paleophysics. Includes a discussion of quantum numerology, feedback loops and tetrahedral physics, as well.

The SS Brotherhood of the Bell

In 1945, a super high-tech Nazi secret weapons project code-named “The Bell” left its underground bunker in lower Silesia, along with all its project documentation, and a four-star SS general named Hans Kammler. Taken aboard a massive six engine Junkers 390 ultra-long range aircraft, “The Bell,” Kammler, and all project records disappeared completely, along with the gigantic aircraft carrying them. It is thought to have flown to America or Argentina. As a prelude to this disappearing act, the SS murdered most of the scientists and technicians involved with the project, a secret weapon that according to one German Nobel prize-winning physicist, was given a classification of “decisive for the war,” a security classification higher than any other secret weapons project in the Third Reich, including its atomic bomb.

What was “The Bell”? What new physics might the Nazis have discovered with it? How far did the Nazis go after the war to protect the advanced energy technology that it represented? In the SS Brotherhood of the Bell, alternative science and history researcher Joseph P. Farrell reveals a range of exotic technologies the Nazis had researched, and challenges the conventional views of the end of World War Two, the Roswell incident, and the beginning of MAJIC-12, the government’s alleged secret team of UFO investigators.

Dr Joseph Farrell - Project Camelot - Nazi International

YouTube Link

The title of this interview, Nazi International, refers to Joseph Farrell's most recent book, in which he details - as do Camelot witnesses Jim Marrs and Peter Levenda, and many other researchers (including Jim Keith, who died in unusual circumstances and to whom we pay tribute here) - how the Nazis were experimenting with technology extremely advanced for their time, and how many Nazi scientists, evaluated as being valuable resources for post-war America, were repatriated to the US under Project Paperclip.

We first heard of Joseph Farrell from Richard Hoagland - and soon after from Nick Cook, the author of The Hunt for Zero Point. Farrell, like Peter Levenda, is essentially an academic: a document researcher who digs deep into historical detail and has become fascinated, as many others have, with the hidden history of the Third Reich. He has continued Igor Witkowski's and Nick Cook's research into the enigmatic Nazi Bell: an experimental device, classified at the highest level, that seems to have been used to investigate time distortion effects or antigravity - very possibly both - based on the beginnings of theoretical torsion physics that was being developed in the 1920s and 1930s by a number of brilliant European scientists, themselves very much ahead of their time.

In this interview, Bill Ryan takes the lead and talks with Joseph Farrell in some depth about his work. The interview takes the viewer on a journey which starts before the Second World War, and explores just what German scientists may have been doing in great secret, with the full support of the SS. And, as the title of the video indicates, the story by no means ends there. This video may be of considerable interest to students of wartime advanced technology, and of the hidden history of the Third Reich.

Reich Of The Black Sun

Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8

The SS Brotherhood Of The Bell

Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Investigator of alternative technologies Joseph P. Farrell joined guest host George Knapp for a discussion on the Bell, a secret Third Reich weapons project that may have involved anti-gravity and manipulation of space-time. After the reunification of Germany, various documents became declassified and it was from these materials that Farrell pieced together the story, though key elements such as diagrams remain missing.

According to the documents, the Bell was a 12-15 ft. tall object with two hollow drums. Into these drums an isotopic serum was poured, and the drums were spun at high speed. The Nazis were trying to create a space-time bubble around the device, which could have potential for propulsion systems and as a weapon, he said. If weaponized, it would "make the hydrogen bomb look like a kitchen match," Farrell declared.

Six scientists that came into proximity of the Bell during its testing died-- it appeared to have the effect of decaying their cells, as though it was speeding up time, he detailed. Farrell suggested that in 1945, after the war, the project was secreted out of Germany and subsequent technology was developed from it, such as flying craft that have been called UFOs. For instance, the object seen in the 1965 Kecksburg sighting bears a number of similarities to descriptions of the Bell. Farrell also touched on the JFK assassination, linking it to a rogue network of Nazis.

September 16th, 2007

Secrets Of The Unified Field

Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12

Investigator of alternative technologies, Joseph P. Farrell discussed his research into secret military projects such as 'the Bell' made by the Third Reich, and the Philadelphia Experiment conducted in the United States. Both projects may have incorporated Einstein's Unified Field Theory, and made use of rotating magnetic fields and torsion physics, working with spirals of space itself, he explained. Such technology could be at use in a secret space program, that runs parallel to NASA, he added.

He cited the Philadelphia Experiment research of Howard Strom and Debra Cunningham (who appeared on C2C on 9/15/03), and suggested that some of what happened in 1943 may have been an unexpected result of a goal to achieve radar stealth. Farrell also spoke about the work of Morris Jessup, the letters of Carlos Allende, and the curiously annotated 'Varo' edition (PDF link) of Jessup's book. The Varo edition suggested that the technology which made the USS Eldridge invisible in the Philadelphia Experiment was also involved in ancient cosmic wars.

According to ancient texts, such wars might have played out 3.2 million years ago when a planet was exploded in our solar system, said Farrell. He further hypothesized that the pyramid at Giza could have been used as a kind of hyperdimensional weapon to blow up a planet-sized object. Richard C. Hoagland appeared for a segment in the last hour to comment on Farrell's theories.

April 3rd, 2008

The Cosmic War

Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6

Joseph P. Farrell talks about his theory on the ancient war in the universe and the fall of man. The interview is from Dreamland the 26/1/08, and is based on his book, The Cosmic War - Planetary Warfare, Modern Physics and Ancient Texts

Roswell and The Reich - upcoming book (due February/March)

In the first two parts of the book, I review the salient Roswell researchers – both ET believer and skeptic alike – and draw the preliminary conclusions. In part three of the book, I actually put forward the case for the Nazi scenario (and that case will blow your mind, believe me!). This book is NOT a repeat of the suggestions I have made in earlier books about Roswell (i.e., Reich of the Black Sun and The SS Brotherhood of the Bell), but is a presentation of much different evidence, namely, that uncovered by the main Roswell believers and sekptics themselves! What I have done is to flesh out – I hope fully, completely, and persuasively – the Roswell-Nazi scenario I have alluded to in those books and in some of my talk show interviews.
(Joseph P Farrells own words) - from here

Bibliography

Theology

• God, History, & Dialectic: The Theological Foundations of the Two Europes and Their Cultural Consequences. Bound edition 1997. Electronic edition 2008.
• The Mystagogy of the Holy Spirit - St. Photius (Holy Cross Orthodox Press 31 Dec 1982)
• Free Will in St. Maximus the Confessor (Saint Tikhon's Seminary Press, June 1989)
• The Disputation with Pyrrhus (St Tikhons Seminary Press, February 1990)

Alternative history

His book "The Giza Death Star" was published in the spring of 2002, and was his first venture into "alternative history and science". In order of subject readability and topicality:

On The Paleophysics of the Great Pyramid, and the Military Complex at Giza:

• Giza Death Star: The Paleophysics of the Great Pyramid and the Military Complex at Giza (Adventures Unlimited Press, Dec 2001)
• Giza Death Star Deployed: The Physics and Engineering of the Great Pyramid (Adventures Unlimited Press, 1 Oct 2003)
• Giza Death Star Destroyed (Adventures Unlimited Press, 1 Jan 2006)
• Cosmic War: Interplanetary Warfare, Modern Physics and Ancient Texts (Adventures Unlimited Press, 15 Oct 2007)

On the subject of secret Nazi technology and its applications and impact today:

• Reich of the Black Sun: Nazi Secret Weapons and the Cold War Allied Legend (Adventures Unlimited Press, 2005)
• SS Brotherhood of the Bell: The Nazi's Incredible Secret Technology (Adventures Unlimited Press, 2006)
• Secrets of the Unified Field: The Philadelphia Experiment, The Nazi Bell, and the Discarded Theory (Adventures Unlimited Press, 2008)
• The Philosopher's Stone: Alchemy and the Secret Research for Exotic Matter (Feral House April 2009)
• Nazi International: The Nazis' Postwar Plan to Control Finance, Conflict, Physics and Space (Adventures Unlimited Press March 15, 2009)
• Roswell and the Reich: The Nazi Connection (Adventures Unlimited Press 15 Feb 2010)
• Babylon's Banksters: The Alchemy of Deep Physics, High Finance and Ancient Religion (Feral House (April 2010)

A more recent appearance:

Unfortunately I can't find anymore of this.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just though I would take the opportunity to present the work and theories of one of my favourite alternative personalities: Joseph Farrell.

Farrell himself acknowledges that his chosen topics of study are highly speculative but they are always interesting and thought provoking nonetheless.

Please feel free to comment

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Fantastic thread. All I can say is thanks for all the effort you put into this!

S&F'd

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   
awsome thread, huge amount opf stuff to look through here
S&F as i like reading all this kind of stuff

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

No problemo

I think his ideas are really worth a listen, I'm sure many people on here will enjoy them

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by babylonstew

Cheers, make sure you at least give the videos a listen, very factual whilst also being very entertaining. His books are a great read too

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Here's a new interview with J.P. Farrell on Roswell and the Reich from the thebyteshow.com... :

www.thebyteshow.com...

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Philadelphia Experiment & Secret Technology

Date: 04-03-08
Host: George Noory
Guests: Joseph P. Farrell, Richard C. Hoagland

Investigator of alternative technologies, Joseph P. Farrell discussed his research into secret military projects such as 'the Bell' made by the Third Reich, and the Philadelphia Experiment conducted in the United States. Both projects may have incorporated Einstein's Unified Field Theory, and made use of rotating magnetic fields and torsion physics, working with spirals of space itself, he explained. Such technology could be at use in a secret space program, that runs parallel to NASA, he added.

He cited the Philadelphia Experiment research of Howard Strom and Debra Cunningham (who appeared on C2C on 9/15/03), and suggested that some of what happened in 1943 may have been an unexpected result of a goal to achieve radar stealth. Farrell also spoke about the work of Morris Jessup, the letters of Carlos Allende, and the curiously annotated 'Varo' edition (PDF link) of Jessup's book. The Varo edition suggested that the technology which made the USS Eldridge invisible in the Philadelphia Experiment was also involved in ancient cosmic wars.

According to ancient texts, such wars might have played out 3.2 million years ago when a planet was exploded in our solar system, said Farrell. He further hypothesized that the pyramid at Giza could have been used as a kind of hyperdimensional weapon to blow up a planet-sized object. Richard C. Hoagland appeared for a segment in the last hour to comment on Farrell's theories.

Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Fantastic...was looking for something interesting to do tonight! Looks as though I will be pleasantly occupied.

S&F for all you effort!

Best,

rgseymour

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   
This is brilliant! Many thanks to the OP for putting this resource together. Dr. Farrell is one of my favourite people, and I am surprised that so few people know of him. The Nazi material is perhaps his most accessible for someone new to the subjects he researches. But my personal favourite is 'The Cosmic War' -- sheer genius in the way he crafts the book. He is one of the few people among the researchers out on the edge of beyond who maintains his dignity in such a way as to do honour to Oxford (where he earned his PhD in Patristics) and also brings credibility to the fringe of academic inquiry where one finds mentions of swamp gass, weather balloons, and out of focus photos of God knows what.

Once more, thanks to the OP. I hope many ATSers will spend some time familiarising themselves with Dr. Farrell's oeuvre.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Thank you! It astounds me how few people are familiar with his work (better for the PTB I suppose). I am currently on the philosopher's stone, and i must saw Dr. Farrell fails to disappoint, as usual. I recommend his books to anyone tired of mainstream, nonsensical alternative theories/history.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Roswell & The Nazi Connection

Part Two
Part Three
Part Four
Part Five
Part Six
Part Seven
Part Eight
Part Nine
Part Ten
Part Eleven
Part Twelve
Part Thirteen
Part Fourteen
Part Fifteen
Part Sixteen

Ian Punnett was joined by researcher Joseph P. Farrell, who appeared for the full four hours, for a discussion on the connection between UFOs and the Nazi's Third Reich, and presented a very different scenario of what crashed in Roswell, New Mexico in July of 1947. "If, two years after the end of World War II, something Nazi crashes in the New Mexico desert," he said, "then, yes, that's going to get the American military to panic." This panic, Farrell believes, caused them to create the "UFO v. weather balloon" debate which has persisted to this day and, thus, pushed all other theories into the peripheral.

He detailed a number of issues surrounding the Roswell story which suggest that the downed craft was of terrestrial, but non-American, origin. For instance, Farrell noted that witnesses, who saw the Roswell debris, observed numbers on the wreckage. This, he surmised, suggests an Earthly origin since it is highly unlikely that ETs would be using our symbols for there numeric system. On the subject of the beings allegedly recovered from the crash, he asserted that, based on the vast majority of the accounts, there is "nothing that compels to the fact that these were extraterrestrial beings. We simply have very odd looking humans." Apparently, this idea was shared by the Army personnel who arrived at the scene, since Farrell said that one witness claims that the recovery team attempted to speak Japanese and German to the crash victims.

Taking these aspects of the event into account, Farrell advanced his alternative theory that the downed craft at Roswell was really a version of the erstwhile Nazi project known as The Bell. According to his research, work on the Bell can be traced from Germany to Argentina following World War II. To that end, he revealed that immediately following the Roswell crash, the US Army re-opened the security classification files of the former Nazis that were brought to America via Project Paperclip. Additionally, he cited the testimony of Col. Philip Corso, who Farrell contends, "hints, repeatedly throughout his book, that there is some apparent Nazi 'look' to the technology that they had recovered." Ultimately, Farrell theorized that the displaced Nazis were "sending a message to their former enemy that 'we have a technology that you cannot touch.'"

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Interesting work. Posting here so I can come back to it later, when I have time.
They were evil geniuses if anything. Very scary.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Babylons Banksters

Expert in alternative science and history, Joseph P. Farrell presented his premise that ancient and modern international bankers have practiced a kind of racketeering (hence his nickname for them 'Banksters') that relates to concepts in physics. Both physics and finance can be thought of in two different ways. One is a closed system, based on scarce resources, energy or money. The other is an open system, in which energy is in abundant supply, "and where money in turn reflects this by being a creation of the state, and therefore a debt-free instrument of exchange," he detailed.

The former is the system we've been living under, "where you have a private banking monopoly issuing monetized debt...the money always carries an interest bearing load on it, so there's always going to be money that's in short supply of the demands of the economic system that it's in," he said. Any bank including the Federal Reserve can never issue interest, they can only lend money into circulation, so that there's never enough money to pay the interest on the principle, he continued. A state, however, can issue debt-free money yet past US Presidents such as Lincoln, Garfield, and Kennedy all ended up assassinated after they tried to change the banking system, Farrell pointed out.

The Federal Reserve is not a government enterprise-- it's a privately held joint-stock company that's "no more federal than Federal Express," Farrell quipped. However, now, the corporate elite bankers are on the defensive-- "they've made too many enemies around the world," with countries like Russia and China, he noted. Politicians such as Ron Paul are on the right track, calling for an audit of the Federal Reserve, he commented. New energy technologies like zero point are being suppressed by both governments and the corporate elite, as "they are wanting to monopolize this technology for themselves," as well as keep it out of the hands of terrorists who might hold the world hostage, he added.

Part Two
Part Three
Part Four
Part Five
Part Six
Part Seven
Part Eight
Part Nine
Part Ten
Part Eleven
Part Twelve

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   
i am glad someone posted a thread on good ole Joseph P Farrell. he took the premise that Nazis antigravity technology is responsible for most UFO sightings and NOT ET ships. but,to my mind,he wrote 3 or 4 books saying the same thing with a slightly different slant on the same subject that Nick Cook used in just one book.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 02:22 AM
link   
If you are talking about the Nazi Bell themed books, he actually elaborates more and more in each, focusing on either diff aspects or branching out wider and wider into the bigger picture, until he gets to what he refers to "the big whopper" which he intends to write directly about in the future...so its a little more than simple "3 or 4 books with a slightly different slant saying the same things."

cheers

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Thank you for this! Joseph P Farrell is one of the best researchers! you can check his facts!

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   
This may not directly relate to Farrell but I know how highly he rates Witkowski and his books/theories so thought it should be posted here too

Project Camelot interviews Igor Witkowski : Nazi Bell

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by LiveForever8

I've just discovered this video today.

What a find!!

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mary Rose

Originally posted by LiveForever8

I've just discovered this video today.

What a find!!

Over the years I have lost more and more respect for the work of Joseph P. Farrell... Especially the PC interview you just linked... I think somehow he is getting shoddier and shoddier.. Although I must say that in interviews he comes along much more coherent and less far-fetched than in his books.

The part that really bugs me is that he sometimes says things that make him look like a complete baffoon. Like when he said "Hitler lost the war by deciding to go for Stalingrad" (absolute nonsese)... What bothered me even more was the whole part on Debus. I don't think Farrell has the evidence to substantially connect Debus to any black project in any sensible way and yet in this video he acts like the cooperation between Von Braun and Debus is somehow nebulous or unconventional when it is everything but that... He seemed to imply that NASA had no place and need for the expertise that Debus had - when they clearly did as much as with Von Braun... Well I don't know... Parts of what he says are so plausible.. Other parts let me suspect that he doesn't really grasp the history of the second world war at all. Like the claim that the true purpose of the Auschwitz-Monowitz factories remains unclear and such stuff. I don't know. My BS meter kind of goes wild sometimes when he talks... And that makes me doubt his overall accuracy....

www-pao.ksc.nasa.gov...

[edit on 7-8-2010 by NichirasuKenshin]

[edit on 7-8-2010 by NichirasuKenshin]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join