It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Middle East will determine fate of the world' 08 Feb 2010

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Mon, 08 Feb 2010 22:25:32 GMT

Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad says the Middle East is the region that "will determine the fate of the world."

"The Zionist regime and its allies are on the losing side, and the free nations' resistance is empowered," Ahmadinejad said in Tehran on Monday during a meeting with Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine Secretary General Ramadan Abdullah Shallah.

www.presstv.com...

[edit on 8-2-2010 by Itop1]

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Roll on the twisted, desolate, irradiated wasteland that is soon to be the Middle East...

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Dude, i hope your right, all this news lately is getting kinda scary

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   
We are sitting ducks.

Anyway, i keep seeing 2/10 everywhere.....

I wouldnt have the mindset that a nuke couldnt hit us.

PRAYUP.

Really.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
We are sitting ducks.

Anyway, i keep seeing 2/10 everywhere.....

I wouldnt have the mindset that a nuke couldnt hit us.

PRAYUP.

Really.

Didn't you say you could paint the future or something? I'm sorry if it's not you, but I remember things by avatars.

[edit on 8-2-2010 by Phlynx]

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Articles posted all day here on ATS in different threads related to this story, and all aluding to something wicked this way comes, so to speak... but, it seem's as though the threads with the most unique title's tend to draw interest away from that which " may " affect all of us, and eventually will regardless of what is posted here, or talked about, or denied.... In time this matter will come to fruition, whether on Feb. 11th or any other given day. However they are serving up some sheep flavored koolaid in the other room, only one condition, you must arrive for your portion blindfolded, and with no preconcieved notions whatsoever about what's going on around you....any indication that you are aware, and your cup will be confiscated, and you must return to the back of the line.....

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Every which way you look at it, some thing is stiring.. things are moving at an every increasing speed.. the air thickening with rhetoric and threats as it seems this mess is coming to a head. Lets just hope no one decides to jump off the cliff.. As I have a feeling Iran has something up it's sleeve..

I guess we will know soon enough...

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by KingDoey
Roll on the twisted, desolate, irradiated wasteland that is soon to be the Middle East...

And to go hand in hand with that, Roll on the desolate, economically destroyed, looted, ransacked, total infrastructure shutdown of the western world.

Whoo hoo

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Iran's chickens are about to come home to roost. Iran has a big ego now that they know Russia has their back. They don't realize that Israel is going to call their card and thump them so hard that they will be forced back to the stone age.

Israel will bomb Iran's nuclear sites. Russia will be forced to help Iran, Lebanon and Syria. Turkey will side with Russia so they don't have to fight Russia on their way to Israel.

Israel will use the Sampson option while Israel is protected by missile defense systems and the invaders will be crushed. Russia alone will lose 2/3rds or more of its military. Damascus will be wiped out by nukes, The Russians and Turks will die in the mountains north of Israel. I'm sure most of Iran's invading army will be slaughtered in the Golan with her African allies, mainly Ethiopia and Libya.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sky watcher
Iran's chickens are about to come home to roost. Iran has a big ego now that they know Russia has their back. They don't realize that Israel is going to call their card and thump them so hard that they will be forced back to the stone age.

Israel will bomb Iran's nuclear sites. Russia will be forced to help Iran, Lebanon and Syria. Turkey will side with Russia so they don't have to fight Russia on their way to Israel.

Israel will use the Sampson option while Israel is protected by missile defense systems and the invaders will be crushed. Russia alone will lose 2/3rds or more of its military. Damascus will be wiped out by nukes, The Russians and Turks will die in the mountains north of Israel. I'm sure most of Iran's invading army will be slaughtered in the Golan with her African allies, mainly Ethiopia and Libya.

What is the 'Samson option'?

top topics

join