It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jack Straw faces UK Iraq inquiry again.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Jack Straw faces UK Iraq inquiry again.

www.abc.net.au

Britain's former foreign secretary Jack Straw has denied ignoring legal advice that the country could not legally invade Iraq without further United Nations support.

Mr Straw has appeared for the second time at the Chilcot Inquiry into the Iraq war.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Another round of bullet dodging from "Blair's Boys".Its pretty clear to me that NO ONE will be held accountable for the fabrication of evidence that led to the illegal invasion and occupation of another sovereign country.

To me its not so much about Iraq itself,but the "legal" precedence it set,that enabled another country to invade and occupy.

www.abc.net.au
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cygnus_Hunter

Another round of bullet dodging from "Blair's Boys".Its pretty clear to me that NO ONE will be held accountable for the fabrication of evidence that led to the illegal invasion and occupation of another sovereign country.

Exactly right. This farce will be no different from all the other whitewashes, sorry, inquiries held in this country. Just another rubber stamp for the good old boys no doubt clearing them of all wrongdoing and restoring their tarnished reputations (egos).

join